Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#1308 Nov 8, 2013
Lantern_Rouge wrote:
<quoted text>I always enjoy our Saturday adventures!
Then Sunday it's football and a bike ride. Somewhere in between, I need to clear out the load of leaves the big tree in my yard gifted me.
well I hope you have nice weather foryour your activities
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#1309 Nov 8, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
Sup Peeps??? Miss E.. Check your email, not this one..:) Hi Lantern!! Granny, I have been a good bear all week, mostly.. Oh, Miss E, sorry about the shoe.
hey honeybear how is my furry, cute little shoe snacker doing.
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#1310 Nov 8, 2013
Sounds like everyone is cheerful. Miss E. Pa says hugs and kisses right back to you. You actually made him blush. he is such softy. Love you guys. Be sweet.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1311 Nov 9, 2013
Morning folks hope everyone enjoys the day. have fun and be sweet

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#1312 Nov 9, 2013
Nice sunny weekend. A little cool. Hi Gang!!
Time to go fight crime. The crime of "dull". We just can't have that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1313 Nov 9, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Nice sunny weekend. A little cool. Hi Gang!!
Time to go fight crime. The crime of "dull". We just can't have that.
Yawn**** I think I've been infected

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1314 Nov 9, 2013
Injected with what? Wait a minute, can I ask that in public? I'm not sure I should ask that.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1315 Nov 9, 2013
Oh, she said infected. My eyes are getting old.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1316 Nov 11, 2013
Bot funny bb lay off the old eyes. Lol love you little buddy

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1317 Nov 11, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text> hey honeybear how is my furry, cute little shoe snacker doing.
Hey Granny, I am good.. Pooped out part of a leather heel, and that hurt a bit.. Shhh don't tell Miss E.. She is still looking for her new boot. I suppose I could give her heel back, but not sure she would want it now. heehee.. I went fishing again, and caught 3 BIG salmon. A kid caught 2 he didnt want so he gave them to me. YAY!! Love catching them, just dont like cleaning them. ICK. How are you and Pa??
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1318 Nov 11, 2013
Were doing good, we both got a touch of the sniffles. This weather change is causing it. Nicr you c as ught those salmon. I never really minded cleaning fish. I dont like to eat them. I taught all the kids how too. Those were good times. Supposed to gey pretty cold here thenext few days.hows your weather.

Location hidden

#1319 Nov 11, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Were doing good, we both got a touch of the sniffles. This weather change is causing it. Nicr you c as ught those salmon. I never really minded cleaning fish. I dont like to eat them. I taught all the kids how too. Those were good times. Supposed to gey pretty cold here thenext few days.hows your weather.
Its COLD!!! 9 Degrees with the wind chill. I got bit by a dead fish.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1320 Nov 12, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> Its COLD!!! 9 Degrees with the wind chill. I got bit by a dead fish.
how in the world honeybear you can get into such fixes lol. Well we actually had a little snow shower this morning it didnt stsy around long bur it got me thinking of the holidays.

Location hidden

#1321 Nov 12, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text>how in the world honeybear you can get into such fixes lol. Well we actually had a little snow shower this morning it didnt stsy around long bur it got me thinking of the holidays.
Me too! It was still pretty. I'm thinking holidays too. Just around the corner

Location hidden

#1322 Nov 12, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text> how in the world honeybear you can get into such fixes lol. Well we actually had a little snow shower this morning it didnt stsy around long bur it got me thinking of the holidays.
Yup, that's me. If anyone is gonna get bit by a dead fish, it would be me.. My mom made me take ballet in summer school, hoping to make me less of a clutz. Didn't work. Lol.. Granny, get yourself some ginger root, cut a piece off, you can peel it if you want, throw it in a blender with some water and drink some of it. You can strain out the chunks if you want, but don't have to. Drink a few sips every couple hours and your cold will be gone.. Its got a spicy taste to it, just so you know. Keep it in the fridge tho orbit will go bad. Give some to Pa too.. Or. Drink 2 shots of extra sharp ginger brandy, eat a lemon wedge, and go to bed.. You'll feel better in the morning.

Location hidden

#1323 Nov 14, 2013
Been a busy week. Hope everyone is behaving ---

Location hidden

#1324 Nov 14, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Been a busy week. Hope everyone is behaving ---
Not me.. I've been naughty, think I need a spanking.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1325 Nov 14, 2013
Thanks honeybear for your remedy. I feel better pa is pretty sick om worried about him. But he is tougher than a pine knot.Heymiss e how are you sweetie. Ive missed everyone the last few days

Location hidden

#1326 Nov 14, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Thanks honeybear for your remedy. I feel better pa is pretty sick om worried about him. But he is tougher than a pine knot.Heymiss e how are you sweetie. Ive missed everyone the last few days
What's wrong with Pa? Hope he gets better soon

Location hidden

#1327 Nov 14, 2013
Is the ginger working for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol election 1 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
gwen wright 1 hr Ann 11
Timothy Madden 2 hr FromKentucky 9
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 2 hr Town dog 9
Nicole Bastin 16 hr Jmc85 1
Vote Yes on January 24 2017 Fri Benny hinn 3
Michael raines (bud) Thu Jus curious 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance