hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#960 Oct 5, 2013
Hi everyone wasnt today nice did anyone have any thing spciall going on today. Sorry JC I didntget to cut a rug with you. I hot a meam two step. Maybe somegtime will get a chance. Hope everyone can check in would love to knpw the latest. Be sweet

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#961 Oct 5, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Hi everyone wasnt today nice did anyone have any thing spciall going on today. Sorry JC I didntget to cut a rug with you. I hot a meam two step. Maybe somegtime will get a chance. Hope everyone can check in would love to knpw the latest. Be sweet
Hey Granny
I had a full Saturday and the rain kept me in this evening. Have a good night!
You can't dance with a clown, they wear those big shoes

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#962 Oct 5, 2013
Hi Granny. I spent the day fishing with my "adopted" son. Saw a few salmon, but didn't catch any. Fished in the rain, as it should be.. Lol. Hope you had a good day?
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#963 Oct 5, 2013
Boy soundslike a full day myfriends. We havent had any rain yet. Im hlad all of you.had a good day. I dont mind clown shoes I hope he doesnt mind two left feeet. I just finisjrd reading to my granddaughter....twelve books. She is something wellgoodnite all. Gramny loved you. Besweet.

“shabang.com”

Since: Feb 13

I see you!!

#964 Oct 5, 2013
Got a little work done today, and went on a small ride on the bike. Warm weather here today, but supposed to rain tomorrow.
>
Love you Granny. You girls behave now!!
>
ShaBANG!!_{:
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#966 Oct 7, 2013
Well I hope everyone has a great nite. Hope to hest from you allsoon. Nite lantern jc miss e honeybear and bb and squirrel

“shabang.com”

I see you!!

#967 Oct 7, 2013
Nite Granny.

Location hidden

#968 Oct 8, 2013
Good morning everyone. Have a great Tuesday. One more day til hump day..

“shabang.com”

I see you!!

#970 Oct 8, 2013
Everything is just fine Granny. We just had a mean troll acting up again. Nothing new, nothing to worry about. Hope you and Pa are doing OK. I'm starting to enjoy this cooler weather.
Oh yeah, rumor has it that we may have a couple or more of Topix characters making appearances around Scottsville this Halloween. Wonder how that could be possible? There's no telling.
Take it easy Granny, and we'll chat later_{:
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#971 Oct 8, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
Everything is just fine Granny. We just had a mean troll acting up again. Nothing new, nothing to worry about. Hope you and Pa are doing OK. I'm starting to enjoy this cooler weather.
Oh yeah, rumor has it that we may have a couple or more of Topix characters making appearances around Scottsville this Halloween. Wonder how that could be possible? There's no telling.
Take it easy Granny, and we'll chat later_{:
jc your so sweet. I just want to adopt you. Pa says hello hes getting into reading topix I hope he joins us soon. Take care of yourself ok

Location hidden

#972 Oct 8, 2013
Nite all.. Hump day tomorrow.. YAY!!(Mine was today, taking friday off) WOOHOO.. Nite Sis, THANKS!! Love ya, Night Granny, JC, Lantern, Squirrel. HUGS
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#973 Oct 8, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
Nite all.. Hump day tomorrow.. YAY!!(Mine was today, taking friday off) WOOHOO.. Nite Sis, THANKS!! Love ya, Night Granny, JC, Lantern, Squirrel. HUGS
nite honeybear. Love ya sweetie.

Location hidden

#974 Oct 8, 2013
Love you Granny.
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#975 Oct 9, 2013
Honeybear its our humpda wuhhuw pa and I are planning on going camping this weekend. I hope the weather holds. I wanted to say again you never had to explsin anything to me. I know you enough your a good person and im here for you guys. Always. Be sweet today. But you always are.

Location hidden

#976 Oct 9, 2013
Thanks Granny, love you.

Location hidden

#977 Oct 9, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Honeybear its our humpda wuhhuw pa and I are planning on going camping this weekend. I hope the weather holds. I wanted to say again you never had to explsin anything to me. I know you enough your a good person and im here for you guys. Always. Be sweet today. But you always are.
No Granny--- she chewed up my other shoe. Still needs a spanking.
The weather is suppose to be nice this weekend. Perfect camping weather---
God is good Granny, God is good!

Location hidden

#978 Oct 9, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Granny
Since you and Pa are going to be gone this weekend, you can leave the switching and the moped for me. I'll keep this bunch under control.

“shabang.com”

I see you!!

#979 Oct 9, 2013
Hey, I wanted to be the boss!_}:

Location hidden

#980 Oct 9, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
Hey, I wanted to be the boss!_}:
No! Last time you were in charge, you made us all call you Lord JC Master, and that darn bell you kept ringing---
No way!
Mutiny on the thread

Location hidden

#981 Oct 9, 2013
WAIT!!! WAIT!!! I only ate the shoe cuz JC told me it was jerky. He convinced me, after much tonic, that it was supposed to taste like feet.. I didn't know until I woke up the next morning, fur all a shamble, and a red heel stuck in my teeth. I shouldn't be spanked, JC should.. I will do it Granny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe and donna 5 min just me 1
Guess who is in jail again 1 hr saw it 1
Jordan Marsh mail man creeper peeper 2 hr Ricky Spanish 13
Any places in Scottsville for rent? 2 hr i know 3
Larry Simpson 5 hr Smokey2 7
Scottsville Baptist Church 22 hr Ricky Spanish 7
i love swingers Sun Dale 38
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web