Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#898 Sep 28, 2013
Well, I went fishing, but we didn't catch anything. Seems they are still out in the bay a bit. Maybe next weekend. Hope everyone had a nice evening.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#899 Sep 29, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a good day! Decorated the yard with gourds, pumpkins and fodder. Loving the fall
good mo errning miss e. Well I usually decor as te inside im so far off the road no one would notice. But usually wait until October oa gets tired of looking at it. But it was s grest day for outtside. I hope today is goo d we havr my family renunion and my clan is huge. It will br nice to see everyone.well be sweet my friend talk to you soon.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#900 Sep 29, 2013
Hey honeybear sorry you didnt catch any fish. Maybe youll catch a boatload next time ill keep my fingers crossed. You have a great day my friend. Be sweet.

Location hidden

#901 Sep 29, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey honeybear sorry you didnt catch any fish. Maybe youll catch a boatload next time ill keep my fingers crossed. You have a great day my friend. Be sweet.
Thanks Granny, next weekend I hope. Have a great day.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#902 Sep 29, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Granny, next weekend I hope. Have a great day.
you too honeybear. You are so sweet.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#903 Sep 29, 2013
Hey has anyone seen BB or JC or Lantern. Hope they are notgetting into meanness. Id hate to have to start switchin. I swear they are going to worry me to death. Wellgood day ill report later.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#904 Sep 29, 2013
Good evening everyone how was your day mine ok. Hope all is well I guess its back to the grind tomorrow jopr everyone has ablessed nite. Be sweet. Give me shout when you can

Since: Feb 13

Orrville, OH

#905 Sep 29, 2013
Hi Granny!! Missed you. I've been out of town working on a very boring project.
>
Meanness?? ME?!? Well, maybe a little. I'll try not to blow anything up.....much.
>
Look forward to talking to you more here soon, but I have to go for now. I smell a skunk and I'm going to chase it. HEhehehe!!_{:

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#906 Sep 29, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey has anyone seen BB or JC or Lantern. Hope they are notgetting into meanness. Id hate to have to start switchin. I swear they are going to worry me to death. Wellgood day ill report later.
Hey there Granny - been a full weekend. Hope you had a most blessed Sunday. Just got back from a bike ride. The days to my riding season are becoming numbered. I did buy a base layer shirt thought to wear under my jersey so I can extend the season and ride when it's in the 30s.

Have a great week! Hey there everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend!
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#907 Sep 29, 2013
Lantern_Rouge wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Granny - been a full weekend. Hope you had a most blessed Sunday. Just got back from a bike ride. The days to my riding season are becoming numbered. I did buy a base layer shirt thought to wear under my jersey so I can extend the season and ride when it's in the 30s.
Have a great week! Hey there everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend!
good to here from you lantern my friend. It has been a good dsy. I was blessedfor all it brpughtto me. Gladyou checked in ggood to here from you. Bbe sweet
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#908 Sep 29, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
Hi Granny!! Missed you. I've been out of town working on a very boring project.
>
Meanness?? ME?!? Well, maybe a little. I'll try not to blow anything up.....much.
>
Look forward to talking to you more here soon, but I have to go for now. I smell a skunk and I'm going to chase it. HEhehehe!!_{:
JC leave that skunk alone. Well I hope you know how to get rid of that stink. Glad you checked in too. I worry about all of you. But maybe we will all have another abventure soon myoped is itching to get out of the shed lol. Well be careful and be sweet my friend.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#909 Sep 29, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text>JC leave that skunk alone. Well I hope you know how to get rid of that stink. Glad you checked in too. I worry about all of you. But maybe we will all have another abventure soon myoped is itching to get out of the shed lol. Well be careful and be sweet my friend.
I'll take care if JC-- I've been looking for an excuse to get him in my tomato sauce jacuzzi. Gets the skunk smell out real good.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#910 Sep 29, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take care if JC-- I've been looking for an excuse to get him in my tomato sauce jacuzzi. Gets the skunk smell out real good.
hey Miss E how are you. Looks like JC is at it again. Looks like he would learn after awhile God bless him.well he's ingood hands woth yoi good luck. Have a great night.
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#911 Sep 30, 2013
Good morning everyone happy Monday. Well I hope it is a happy Monday for you. God bless everyone. Be sweet.

Location hidden

#912 Sep 30, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Good morning everyone happy Monday. Well I hope it is a happy Monday for you. God bless everyone. Be sweet.
Good morning Granny, Miss E, Lantern, BB, JC,Squirrel.. I have meetings all day but will check in later. Have a happy Monday! Hugs.
terry

Glasgow, KY

#913 Sep 30, 2013
Hey sweetness how are you all doing.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#914 Sep 30, 2013
terry wrote:
Hey sweetness how are you all doing.
You have to be more specific. We are all sweet here.
You looking at the adorable Honeybear, wearing her lovely Autumn coat and carrying the stylish pic-a-nic basket?
She is a real sweetie

Location hidden

#917 Sep 30, 2013
Hey everyone!!! How was your day?? Lantern, I am about 7 points behind in fantasy f.ball.. I have Brees and Lamar Miller (rb from Miami) playing, you think I will make it?? Gosh, I am 0-3.. I NEED this win!!
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#918 Sep 30, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
Hey everyone!!! How was your day?? Lantern, I am about 7 points behind in fantasy f.ball.. I have Brees and Lamar Miller (rb from Miami) playing, you think I will make it?? Gosh, I am 0-3.. I NEED this win!!
hey honeybear glad to hearfrom you.goodluck with your game lol
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#919 Sep 30, 2013
Hey everyone hope all is well I just got home from work. Its been a longday. My two clients were so sweet today. Bless their hearts. I hope they have a good night. I hope all of you have a goodnight too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Blankenship? 5 hr Schmedley T Troll 8
Does anyone remember Tyler Towe? 6 hr Niemand 1
The Clowns ... Last Post Winz 8 hr RoamingInsomniac 127
Apartment 10 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Lets tell some good news 13 hr Hmmmm 27
Looking for Melisa Scott (Jan '09) 17 hr Psycho 79
Flood Sun Ronnie 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance