Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

They used to have the highland games at Glasgow every year, I'm sure they still do. Hundreds of men throwing logs around and wearing kilts. Me, I never wore a kilt. I have a hard enough time keeping this cape from flapping up too high.
hedgewitch

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
Good Evening fine folks!
Hope everyone had a fabulous Tuesday!
What lunch boxes did you gave when you were a kid? I had a holly hobby and the Hardy Boys
I rember her holly hobdy thst stuff was so popular back then..seems like time flies. Habve a blesssed day.misd e grest work on a topic for last night for thenonsleepers. glad you had a good idea. Love ya
hedgewitch

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Finally got caight up reading your post. I fellasleep reading the dresdan files. Sorry im a horror, mystery and suspence at lrast I got a few more hours sleep than I normally do. I rememer some of the shows . I do rember highland games and the kilts lordy be. But conaoderim my family is mostly scotts Irish at least I understood it better.. Yea im redheaded still some. I got rhe temper to match. I think pa would agree . Not so much as when I was younger though age brings wisdom. Love you guys bb your gonna get hurt wit cape lol.have a blessed day eveeryone. I got a funeral today. A dear friend to our family passed this week. Shes woth God now blrss her. Lobe ya be sweet.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Love you too, Granny!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

hedgewitch wrote:
Finally got caight up reading your post. I fellasleep reading the dresdan files. Sorry im a horror, mystery and suspence at lrast I got a few more hours sleep than I normally do. I rememer some of the shows . I do rember highland games and the kilts lordy be. But conaoderim my family is mostly scotts Irish at least I understood it better.. Yea im redheaded still some. I got rhe temper to match. I think pa would agree . Not so much as when I was younger though age brings wisdom. Love you guys bb your gonna get hurt wit cape lol.have a blessed day eveeryone. I got a funeral today. A dear friend to our family passed this week. Shes woth God now blrss her. Lobe ya be sweet.
Good morning Granny - you and your family will be in my prayers today. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Good morning everybody. How's everyone doing today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Granny, I am Irish also. Sorry about your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. Hugs

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Sorry about your loss Granny.
>
We love you_{:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

We must be the Irish clan. I too am Irish complete with the red hair, green eyes and fair skin. Not much of a temper---

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

I'm Irish too. Pretty good at finding 4-leaf clovers when I try. I really like that groovy river-dance. We need to bring that back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
We must be the Irish clan. I too am Irish complete with the red hair, green eyes and fair skin. Not much of a temper---
I am what they consider, black Irish. Dark hair, but freckles. Not as many as I used to have. And a hell of a temper, when pushed. It takes quite a bit to push me to "angry" but man oh man, when I get there, it's instant, and bad.:) Doesn't happen often.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

So river dancing for everyone!
We might need to apply some liquid courage to get primate out on the dance floor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
So river dancing for everyone!
We might need to apply some liquid courage to get primate out on the dance floor.
SWEET!!! I want some of those noisy clicky shoes!!
hedgewitch

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Thanks everryone for thoughts and prayers. She was a wonderfyl woman I knew her all my life. But she lived a lomg life and very dedicated to her faith. On a lighter note good to see all ye Irish lads an lasses. Thats why we all hit it off so well. hope all of ya like st pattys day lol I lpve you guys I never thougjt this could be so much fun. All of you are so great. I am blessed by all of you. Have a blessed dsy and be sweet.....I know all of you will.hugs for all

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

hedgewitch wrote:
Thanks everryone for thoughts and prayers. She was a wonderfyl woman I knew her all my life. But she lived a lomg life and very dedicated to her faith. On a lighter note good to see all ye Irish lads an lasses. Thats why we all hit it off so well. hope all of ya like st pattys day lol I lpve you guys I never thougjt this could be so much fun. All of you are so great. I am blessed by all of you. Have a blessed dsy and be sweet.....I know all of you will.hugs for all
Granny, as a superhero I am supposed to keep a serious look on my face.
However, hearing from YOU make me smile every time!! Good morning and have a wonderful day.
I was wondering, have you ever heard Alan Jackson's gospel song album? It's one of my favorite. I'm also like the Primitive Quartet. What songs do you like and who do you like to hear sing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Granny, as a superhero I am supposed to keep a serious look on my face.
However, hearing from YOU make me smile every time!! Good morning and have a wonderful day.
I was wondering, have you ever heard Alan Jackson's gospel song album? It's one of my favorite. I'm also like the Primitive Quartet. What songs do you like and who do you like to hear sing?
I like that one too because he really captured that old time gospel sound.
Morning everyone!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that one too because he really captured that old time gospel sound.
Morning everyone!
GOOD MORNING. How's everyone today? Slept well I hope, all except BB, our night time protection. Thanks BB for keeping us safe. Smiles to all, and wishes for a great day for everyone.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> GOOD MORNING. How's everyone today? Slept well I hope, all except BB, our night time protection. Thanks BB for keeping us safe. Smiles to all, and wishes for a great day for everyone.
How flattering. Granny makes me smile and you make me blush. Who could hold a cold face around this crowd?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>How flattering. Granny makes me smile and you make me blush. Who could hold a cold face around this crowd?
Between the smiles and the blushing and Rod's Tonic, I'd say no one. But that question was probably rhetorical.

Good morning my friends in Scottsville, Funchester, and the Antigo one as well. I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Friday-eve!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Lantern_Rouge wrote:
<quoted text>Between the smiles and the blushing and Rod's Tonic, I'd say no one. But that question was probably rhetorical.
Good morning my friends in Scottsville, Funchester, and the Antigo one as well. I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Friday-eve!
Back at you my pro-pedaling pal. Be safe and take on the day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of1,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min RayOne 138,747
chris dicken 54 min its me haha 5
Izzy Harvey/ Davis 2 hr Troy 9
Chuck webber 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Why does everything have to be negative? 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 73
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr hum 921
•••
•••
•••
Scottsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••