Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#222 Aug 20, 2013
They used to have the highland games at Glasgow every year, I'm sure they still do. Hundreds of men throwing logs around and wearing kilts. Me, I never wore a kilt. I have a hard enough time keeping this cape from flapping up too high.
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#223 Aug 21, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Good Evening fine folks!
Hope everyone had a fabulous Tuesday!
What lunch boxes did you gave when you were a kid? I had a holly hobby and the Hardy Boys
I rember her holly hobdy thst stuff was so popular back then..seems like time flies. Habve a blesssed day.misd e grest work on a topic for last night for thenonsleepers. glad you had a good idea. Love ya
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#224 Aug 21, 2013
Finally got caight up reading your post. I fellasleep reading the dresdan files. Sorry im a horror, mystery and suspence at lrast I got a few more hours sleep than I normally do. I rememer some of the shows . I do rember highland games and the kilts lordy be. But conaoderim my family is mostly scotts Irish at least I understood it better.. Yea im redheaded still some. I got rhe temper to match. I think pa would agree . Not so much as when I was younger though age brings wisdom. Love you guys bb your gonna get hurt wit cape lol.have a blessed day eveeryone. I got a funeral today. A dear friend to our family passed this week. Shes woth God now blrss her. Lobe ya be sweet.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#225 Aug 21, 2013
Love you too, Granny!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#226 Aug 21, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Finally got caight up reading your post. I fellasleep reading the dresdan files. Sorry im a horror, mystery and suspence at lrast I got a few more hours sleep than I normally do. I rememer some of the shows . I do rember highland games and the kilts lordy be. But conaoderim my family is mostly scotts Irish at least I understood it better.. Yea im redheaded still some. I got rhe temper to match. I think pa would agree . Not so much as when I was younger though age brings wisdom. Love you guys bb your gonna get hurt wit cape lol.have a blessed day eveeryone. I got a funeral today. A dear friend to our family passed this week. Shes woth God now blrss her. Lobe ya be sweet.
Good morning Granny - you and your family will be in my prayers today. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#227 Aug 21, 2013
Good morning everybody. How's everyone doing today?

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#228 Aug 21, 2013
Granny, I am Irish also. Sorry about your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. Hugs

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#229 Aug 21, 2013
Sorry about your loss Granny.
>
We love you_{:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#230 Aug 21, 2013
We must be the Irish clan. I too am Irish complete with the red hair, green eyes and fair skin. Not much of a temper---

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#231 Aug 21, 2013
I'm Irish too. Pretty good at finding 4-leaf clovers when I try. I really like that groovy river-dance. We need to bring that back.

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#232 Aug 21, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
We must be the Irish clan. I too am Irish complete with the red hair, green eyes and fair skin. Not much of a temper---
I am what they consider, black Irish. Dark hair, but freckles. Not as many as I used to have. And a hell of a temper, when pushed. It takes quite a bit to push me to "angry" but man oh man, when I get there, it's instant, and bad.:) Doesn't happen often.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#233 Aug 21, 2013
So river dancing for everyone!
We might need to apply some liquid courage to get primate out on the dance floor.

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#234 Aug 21, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
So river dancing for everyone!
We might need to apply some liquid courage to get primate out on the dance floor.
SWEET!!! I want some of those noisy clicky shoes!!
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#235 Aug 22, 2013
Thanks everryone for thoughts and prayers. She was a wonderfyl woman I knew her all my life. But she lived a lomg life and very dedicated to her faith. On a lighter note good to see all ye Irish lads an lasses. Thats why we all hit it off so well. hope all of ya like st pattys day lol I lpve you guys I never thougjt this could be so much fun. All of you are so great. I am blessed by all of you. Have a blessed dsy and be sweet.....I know all of you will.hugs for all

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#236 Aug 22, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Thanks everryone for thoughts and prayers. She was a wonderfyl woman I knew her all my life. But she lived a lomg life and very dedicated to her faith. On a lighter note good to see all ye Irish lads an lasses. Thats why we all hit it off so well. hope all of ya like st pattys day lol I lpve you guys I never thougjt this could be so much fun. All of you are so great. I am blessed by all of you. Have a blessed dsy and be sweet.....I know all of you will.hugs for all
Granny, as a superhero I am supposed to keep a serious look on my face.
However, hearing from YOU make me smile every time!! Good morning and have a wonderful day.
I was wondering, have you ever heard Alan Jackson's gospel song album? It's one of my favorite. I'm also like the Primitive Quartet. What songs do you like and who do you like to hear sing?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#237 Aug 22, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Granny, as a superhero I am supposed to keep a serious look on my face.
However, hearing from YOU make me smile every time!! Good morning and have a wonderful day.
I was wondering, have you ever heard Alan Jackson's gospel song album? It's one of my favorite. I'm also like the Primitive Quartet. What songs do you like and who do you like to hear sing?
I like that one too because he really captured that old time gospel sound.
Morning everyone!

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#238 Aug 22, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that one too because he really captured that old time gospel sound.
Morning everyone!
GOOD MORNING. How's everyone today? Slept well I hope, all except BB, our night time protection. Thanks BB for keeping us safe. Smiles to all, and wishes for a great day for everyone.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#239 Aug 22, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> GOOD MORNING. How's everyone today? Slept well I hope, all except BB, our night time protection. Thanks BB for keeping us safe. Smiles to all, and wishes for a great day for everyone.
How flattering. Granny makes me smile and you make me blush. Who could hold a cold face around this crowd?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#240 Aug 22, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>How flattering. Granny makes me smile and you make me blush. Who could hold a cold face around this crowd?
Between the smiles and the blushing and Rod's Tonic, I'd say no one. But that question was probably rhetorical.

Good morning my friends in Scottsville, Funchester, and the Antigo one as well. I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Friday-eve!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#241 Aug 22, 2013
Lantern_Rouge wrote:
<quoted text>Between the smiles and the blushing and Rod's Tonic, I'd say no one. But that question was probably rhetorical.
Good morning my friends in Scottsville, Funchester, and the Antigo one as well. I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Friday-eve!
Back at you my pro-pedaling pal. Be safe and take on the day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martie Pedigo (Jan '15) 3 hr Really 8
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning. 11 hr _FLATLINE-------- 329
Riddle 11 hr Rucking Facist 1
What's the hardest part about eating a vegetable? 11 hr Psucking Fycho 1
Sprocket sucks farts out of bus seats 11 hr Bucking MallMuster 2
Most creative place you've ever given or receiv... 13 hr Haha 3
Are there any decent signal women in scottsville 15 hr Looking 13

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages