Does anybody know Bicycle Batman?

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#21 Mar 26, 2013
FBC wrote:
Joker, BB is on a mission...a SECRET mission. If you keep tellin' lies I'm gonna' have to jerk your eyelashes out!
And just because Primate has not posted doesn't mean I can't go to his cave and wake him up!(He's just sleepin' in because it has snowed the last two days...he thinks he's still hybernating!)
Miss E Font, hang on to that red boot! Alfred will be contacted soon....
Oh NO! There's no sense in dragging the big furry fleabag into this! We wouldn't want to stir anything up needlessly!
>
for crying out loud.
>
I try to save my many friends from this horrible fiend and now I'm the bad guy?
>
sacrifices
>
but don't take my word for it. Just listen to the any citizens of Scottsville Topix_{:
Soccer Mommy

Westmoreland, TN

#22 Mar 26, 2013
I know what you guys are talking about. I was at Houchens with my kids a few weeks ago and this Bicycle Batman jerk starts talking to my kids when I'm not looking. He tells them that Santa Claus is not even real and for them not to get there hope's up over Easter either because the bunny got run over! What kind of person does this?!?
If you ask me I think we should have run him out of town a long time ago.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 26, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>Oh NO! There's no sense in dragging the big furry fleabag into this! We wouldn't want to stir anything up needlessly!
>
for crying out loud.
>
>
sacrifices
>
but don't take my word for it. Just listen to the any citizens of Scottsville Topix_{:
Don't make me get my stiletto out---

Location hidden

#24 Mar 26, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>Oh NO! There's no sense in dragging the big furry fleabag into this! We wouldn't want to stir anything up needlessly!
>
for crying out loud.
>
>
sacrifices
>
You behave or there will be no more bedtime stories for you....***taps toe of shoe for effect
Jamie

Westmoreland, TN

#25 Mar 26, 2013
I work at “Cash Made Fast” up town and this Bicycle Batman swindler comes in with one REAL sob story. He says he needs money, but he has no photo ID because the Driver License office is giving him a hard time (that’s believable since they are such jerks up there). He says he needs money for a life saving surgery for his mother.
We let him have the money upon his agreement to a repayment plan. A few weeks later we find out that all the phone numbers he gave us are fake, both his parents died a long time ago, and that he didn’t really need the cash anyway because he’s a freaking BILLIONAIRE!!
IT’S HARD ENOUGH MAKING AN HONEST LIVING (at 65% APR financing) WTHOUT SOME SLIMEBALL LIKE THIS TRYING TO PUT US IN THE POOR HOUSE!!
Free Kenny

Westmoreland, TN

#26 Mar 26, 2013
I met Selina, his X-wife,last week in Bowling Green. Poor girl. She says he used to beat her all the time and make her cry! How can someone hurt a baby-doll like that and still hold his head up?When I get ahold of him I'm gonna break his face!
She needs a real man like me. I know how to treat her right and take care of her. I got her number and put it in my wallet, but I can't find my wallet now so if anyone knows where she is let me know.

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#27 Mar 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You behave or there will be no more bedtime stories for you....***taps toe of shoe for effect
OK, OK!!
>
but I can't help what everyone else is saying!
>
I'm only one clown_{:

Location hidden

#28 Mar 26, 2013
Ok. I'm going over to Wonder Woman's place and borrowing the lasso of truth and coming to tie you up Jailhouse. Then we will have some fun and find some truth
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#29 Mar 26, 2013
tinponyrider wrote:
Just maybe he has been hanging around the Health Department because they are demmo-ing or remodeling, could he may have aaaaa jobbbbb there?
A super-hero at night and a social worker (not to be confused with prostitute) during the daytime? Brilliant!!
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#30 Mar 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Ok. I'm going over to Wonder Woman's place and borrowing the lasso of truth and coming to tie you up Jailhouse. Then we will have some fun and find some truth
You can tie me up with the lasso of truth, Nanny! I'll tell you anything you want to know.

Location hidden

#31 Mar 26, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>You can tie me up with the lasso of truth, Nanny! I'll tell you anything you want to know.
Alfred you are the sweetest man.
Patriot Dad

Orrville, OH

#32 Mar 26, 2013
What an imagination you folks have. Do you guys know each other other than topix? Do you have a relationship outside the four edges of your computer screens?

Location hidden

#33 Mar 27, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
What an imagination you folks have. Do you guys know each other other than topix? Do you have a relationship outside the four edges of your computer screens?
Never met any of them. I don't live there. But come join the fun. Albert Einstein said "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Patriot Dad

Campbellsville, KY

#34 Mar 27, 2013
Just seems like you guys know each other. Maybe co-workers or something like that. My imagination isn't that good. Too much time spent being serious I guess.

Location hidden

#35 Mar 27, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
Just seems like you guys know each other. Maybe co-workers or something like that. My imagination isn't that good. Too much time spent being serious I guess.
I can only speak for myself but I have never met any of these posters. I live in another county. Just let your mind go its liberating and you already have a great user name. I'm a workaholic in a high pressure job this is my escape

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#36 Mar 27, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
Thanks for the compliment, Patriot Dad. That says alot for team work. No, I don't know any of these fine folks outside the boundaries of Scottsville Topix, not yet anyway. We're just living life and having fun from time to time. I do however share the same basic beliefs that you do and I look forward to meeting you in person someday.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#37 Mar 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak for myself but I have never met any of these posters. I live in another county. Just let your mind go its liberating and you already have a great user name. I'm a workaholic in a high pressure job this is my escape
Hi Miss E Font and thanks for taking up for me. Some people just want to get on here and stir up a mess. I think Jailhouse is behind all of this but we'll find out later. You have a good day and I hope to see you (at least your boot) tonight!
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#38 Mar 27, 2013
LOL. Like Miss E Font said, Patriot Dad, I don't know any of these fine folks but, boy, is it fun just to laugh and have a good time on topix. Imagination is the key. So, join in. You can be a superhero or villan... I know when BB starting posting I loved it because I miss the Una Farter so much and it filled a void for me! This for me is just comic relief. Hope you all are having a great day!

Hey, Jailhouse, bet your not grinning now that BB is back! Hahahahahah (Methodical Laughter)

Location hidden

#39 Mar 27, 2013
I know we need some repairs at the headquarters. To raise money maybe we should auction off a date with our hero and villain. Surely BB, Jailhouse Primate and Alfred could bring in a few bucks for a fine evening out on the town! We just need some lonely ladies with money to bid. Maybe we can finally fix the indoor plumbing Primate blew out in that "incident" last Fall.
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#40 Mar 27, 2013
Oh, what a great idea, Miss E! I'm sure the more "mature" women at the old folks home like Miss Sadie would LOVE to bid on such hunky men! We'll need to get this in the works!(And keep Primate AWAY from any plumbing in the future!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows Jess Perkans 58 min Schmedley T Troll 3
Dumplins is slippin! 59 min Schmedley T Troll 20
Vote Yes 2 hr Floyd 19
Vote yes for alcohol signs 3 hr Tell it 115
Online poll for Tuesdays Wet/Dry vote. Sun pollster 1
Timothy Madden Sun Bahahahahaha 41
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Sun RoamingInsomniac 2,867

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance