Does anybody know Bicycle Batman?

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Mar 25, 2013
I heard he was unemployed now because he laid out too much. Someone said he was running around with the supervisors’ wife. I never thought he’d be able to hold down a job, you just can’t get him to work. Now the neighbors are saying he keeps his yard piled up all the time with car batteries lying all over his porch. Hope he’s not cooking that meth crap. There’s too much of that around already.
That crowd he keeps hanging around now is way too shady, always on trouble with the law. I swear I saw fleas on that one guy, and that girl tells a lot of stories….to ANYONE if you know what I mean. I saw his bicycle at the health department all morning the other day, yeah I know, what happens in Scottsvegas stays in Scottsvegas, but some of that stuff comes back with you. Wonder why you don’t see Robin anymore; guess he got tired of all the garbage. Just saying.
So if you hear anything let me know.
Homey

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Oh yeah, I heard all that stuff too. You just can't trust anybody these days. Hope he gets busted, we don't need that stuff around here!
Chuck L

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Mar 25, 2013
So it's true? I knew there was something freaky about him but when he started all that shake it up crap that was just too much. I don't want my kids around anything like that!
Giggle Gal

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Mar 25, 2013
DON't TRUST HIM!! He took me in and said he loved me and I had his baby and now he won't have nothing to do with us! LOSER!!
This ain't funny man, we're going hungry here and he's out throwing a party all the time. Hope he did catch something but he didn't get it from me! I been clean for two years and I just don't care!!
thump

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Why yall be hatin' on BB like that? You don't know him! Just mind your own business and there won't be nothing to fuss about. Besides, I like to shake it up too. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Hector

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2013
I heard he was in the new KKK. You know they're all into mask and wierd stuff like that. Never though he'd turn out to be a racist but I never thought he'd be a dead-beat dad either.
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Mar 25, 2013
He borrowed my mower and never returned it.
john

Park City, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Who gives a shit. U need to get a job and quit puttin dimb shit like this on here. Loser

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Now Jailhouse---Are you sure about all this?

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Mar 26, 2013
FBC wrote:
Don't worry, sweetie! I'll mow your yard for you.

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Mar 26, 2013
john wrote:
Who gives a shit. U need to get a job and quit puttin dimb shit like this on here. Loser
Sorry you have such a bad case of the crabs, but keep them to yourself. We're talking about serious things on this thread.
>
stinker_{:

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Now Jailhouse---Are you sure about all this?
I'm just reporting the news, but according to everyone else here, it's OBVIOUSLY true.
>
Now, I know it hurts, but you guys are gonna have to find another hero. This ones gone bad.
>
condolences_{:

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just reporting the news, but according to everyone else here, it's OBVIOUSLY true.
>
Now, I know it hurts, but you guys are gonna have to find another hero. This ones gone bad.
>
condolences_{:
Maybe Alfred will need some comforting....
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2013
FBC wrote:
Heeeyyyy! This is NOT me, BB! It's an imposter...I think his name is...THE JOKER! You always returned my mower! And you can borrow anything you want from me!
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Joker, BB is on a mission...a SECRET mission. If you keep tellin' lies I'm gonna' have to jerk your eyelashes out!
And just because Primate has not posted doesn't mean I can't go to his cave and wake him up!(He's just sleepin' in because it has snowed the last two days...he thinks he's still hybernating!)

Miss E Font, hang on to that red boot! Alfred will be contacted soon....
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Just maybe he has been hanging around the Health Department because they are demmo-ing or remodeling, could he may have aaaaa jobbbbb there?

Location hidden

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Perhaps BB is heading up the condoms for moonshine round-up?
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Alfred will need some comforting....
Comforting? Oh yes, indeed! That would most certainly be in order. I'll be sure to leave the light on, Nanny!
Oh my dear word. How will we ever repair the reputation of BB after such a horrible character assasination?

Location hidden

#19 Mar 26, 2013
I hope the health department records are secure--"The Syphilis Scandal". Or "The Chlamydia Crisis"
Oh the embarrassment if those records are exposed

Location hidden

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>Comforting? Oh yes, indeed! That would most certainly be in order. I'll be sure to leave the light on, Nanny!
Oh my dear word. How will we ever repair the reputation of BB after such a horrible character assasination?
One of my favorite quotes is from a book written in 1911. "Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies won't believe it anyway"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Blankenship? 1 hr You idiot 10
The Clowns ... Last Post Winz 2 hr -meabadboy- 131
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fish 829
Looking for Melisa Scott (Jan '09) 4 hr Murder is my guess 81
Jason Byrns 5 hr Skanks 24
Does anyone remember Tyler Towe? 17 hr Niemand 1
Apartment 21 hr Schmedley T Troll 2

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages