Peggy Sue Ashley Vinson
the advocate

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2012
There needs to be a new news story..on a Missing mom from Scottsville Ky.Peggy Sue went missing 7/29/2000, after filing a police report..on a man..who assaulted her w/ a deadly weapon...She filed the report, went out and was picked up in a White truck..and never seen again, no body was found?? Someone got away with murder...What happened here?? Her purse was never found...Surely there is someone that knows someone...that knows something...??? Help solve this Crime !!!
I agree

Carthage, TN

#2 Apr 27, 2012
I still think about her a lot and miss her.Thanks for bringing her up,it's good to see that I'm not the only one to still think about her.
webster

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Do you have any idea, what happened, who was driving the white truck that picked her up?? was it the same person who assaulted her?? Where are her children?? Were they too young at the time, to
know anything, it looks like they could try and have this case re-opened, so many times, there are people that know things, but are afraid to come forward..as to the circumstances, I grew up in a small town, close by, and in a small town, you keep your mouth shut..in fear of retalliation...Do you know anyone with the news, that might do a cold case follow-up?? It is so sad, when people go missing, and are forgotten, let me know what you think...Bless you.
sadly

Lafayette, TN

#4 May 9, 2012
I still think of Peggy often. She is/was a great person. I will never forget her, nor what she taught me about horses. As far as her children go, the last time I heard anything they were with Peggy's mom and dad. All 3 were younger than I was when she went missing. Myself I was only 11. They did try a cold-case follow up (wbko has information) but I believe that it went back cold. My prayers go out to her mom and dad who were some of the sweetest people you would ever meet, as well as her 3 children. I do pray that this case doesn't remain a mystery, and that answers do make there way to the surface.
Webster

Louisville, KY

#5 May 10, 2012
It is Bullshit, in my opinion, I think they need to question, the husband.., father of the children, children....etc ?? everyone, someone out there knows something, and someone needs to stand up and have the Ba11s to tell the truth, I asume she is not with us anymore...and assume she is buried out in the woods, wherever the guy took her that picked her up.....too many woods...It needs to be re-opened....and the horrible person needs to be in prison !!! Just my opinion...May God Bless her parents, and Children, and please keep praying the truth will come out !!
jjm

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2012
I know she's blond, but does anyone know if there is any native american in her blood line. I'm thinking of the woman they found in Bowling Green last year.
webster

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2012
jjm wrote:
I know she's blond, but does anyone know if there is any native american in her blood line. I'm thinking of the woman they found in Bowling Green last year.
Was this the one with the skull....with the bullet in the head?? and they found a bathing suit top??
shelby sue

Cecilia, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
I just wish someone would come forward with some answers, i would love to have my mom in my life again, 12 years. I really hope shes out there somewhere. me, my sister, and my brother do miss her. Not a day goes by that she doesnt cross my mind. Just wish someone could give us some answers, a little helps, it really does. I love you Mommy, i hope you're safe wherever you are. I wish you could see me graduate high school this year.
webster

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Oct 2, 2012
I am so happy you responded. I can not imaging how hard this is for you, and your family. I am afraid for the worst, but justice needs to be served...There is a chance she is out there....somewhere...We just do not know...and I know someone out there knows something, just the smallest of a clue...as to what the truth is.May God Bless You, and your family...Wherever she is I know she is missing you all, and Loving you...and she is With you in Spirit, if anything...:)
I agree

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Hey Shelby,I was good friends with your Mom.I still think about her a lot,I still get tore up every time I think of her,and wish and hope to see her again too.I remember you,your sister and brother.If you want you can message me at [email protected] to hear from you.
the advocate

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Oct 4, 2012
I have been working on this about a year...but it seems I can not get much help as to any info, from anyone.
Maybe the news media can re-open the case. I hope she returns. God Bless all her Family.
Missing Link

AOL

#12 Mar 16, 2013
is evryone afraid to say the name of the mystery man that picked her up at the police station? Some of you, her children, someone, is bound to know who the guy is but no one is saying a name. whats up with that?
Missing Link

AOL

#13 Mar 16, 2013
plus-- i just ran into this case today but i can already tell everyone is really interested in her. two and a half years since the last comment. pulleeeeeze! no one talking. no one really trying? trying is sort of like caring, huh? life too busy for everyone? cops too busy with more important cases i guess? i mean, really folks. get on here once a decade to say you miss her and hope she is ok? has anyone really tried? still trying? sort of like feeling bad for starving kids while chewing your steak isn't it? duh.
Missing Link

AOL

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Two weeks and no response. Not surprised.
Missing Link

Independence, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2013
wow
jjj

Lafayette, TN

#16 Aug 4, 2013
8#1Get am psychic to help.
anon

Fairdale, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2014
webster wrote:
Do you have any idea, what happened, who was driving the white truck that picked her up?? was it the same person who assaulted her?? Where are her children?? Were they too young at the time, to
know anything, it looks like they could try and have this case re-opened, so many times, there are people that know things, but are afraid to come forward..as to the circumstances, I grew up in a small town, close by, and in a small town, you keep your mouth shut..in fear of retalliation...Do you know anyone with the news, that might do a cold case follow-up?? It is so sad, when people go missing, and are forgotten, let me know what you think...Bless you.
One of her daughters (Im related to the father) is in her mid teens now. She is being raised by him and has a large supportive extended family that love her. I think she will one day press the issue. It is assumed that the man she filed against is who killed her. He said he was going to. There has just never been enough evidence.
hottubjohnny

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Aug 4, 2014
I can tell you this, the police are still investigating this case.
Jeramie Collins

United States

#19 Thursday Nov 24
I'm not sure if this means much to Peggy's family But Last year I did some tree work for a fellow down the street and we discussed people whom we had known one of them being the Ashley family. I told him something that I've always wanted to tell the Ashleys but with the passing of time and not sure how to address the issue I never did. But the fellow I did the work for said to me they probably more than likely with out a doubt would love to know what Peggy used to say to me almost on a daily basis when we had dated. When we would be alone at times and not a single subject matter ,subject or words from my mouth from out of no where Peggy would lean into me and whisper " Jeramie I swear one day I'm going to leave ky and I promise no one will ever know where I am and I'll never come back". At the time being young I took it with a grain of salt but now after years gone by and with this weight of what the fellow I did some tree work for I thought its better they did know. Even if it brings some comfort to them . I would like to think that is what has happened and I truly believe it for I feel what she told me years ago and coming out of no where is the true about Peggy.
One time after breaking up with her ex who was out of school already. She made the decision of ending it with him and telling me what she said at the same time she threw a nice gold ring away he had given her into a pond behind her barn where her white horse named BABYBLUE was stabled. She named her horse BABYBLUE after the George Strait song I believe.
Hope this may ease some suffering should the Ashleys be notified
of my declaration and may God be with Peggy where ever she may be .
Sad

Elizabethtown, IN

#20 Friday Nov 25
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 9 hr Sow 13
Vote yes for alcohol signs 10 hr Mayor 8
ems director indicted/arrested 13 hr so sad 1
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 18 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,647
jeff doss (Nov '09) 19 hr Bliss 9
gwen wright Mon Schmedley T Troll 16
Vote Yes on January 24 2017 Mon FromKentucky 13

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance