Detectives Let's Work on This One

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#1 Jun 7, 2012
That Lezbo, Elanor Roosevelt made a speech, that the American Soldiers that had contracted Malaria and other jungle diseases in the South Pacific should not be allowed to come home and kept in foreign hopitals. She wad booed off the podium with a barage of anything the people could get their hands on to throw at the old Ho.

Well by God they got to come home. One of these men with Malaria, Served with the U.S. Army on the front lines as a Corpsman, crawling under live ammo dragging his fellow soldiers to safety, where he could patch them up in hopes of keeping them alive until they could be taken to Military Doctors. This man might have saved some of your relatives asses. This man was laid to rest several years ago with full military honors. This man was my Dad.

You jack wads can't tell me schitt about honor and respect. TO LITTLE TO LATE. Kiss a mule in it's Arse you wanna be, self righteous hypocrites. And up your's with a strand of barbed wire.

Ted. F. Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter

Scotts Vegas

#2 Jun 7, 2012
There's enough info in that statement to get a definite ID. We know exactly where to start. I believe it to be a statement chock full of good info.

If not what a lowlife to make up such a story. The file is saved in case some low life witch manages to get it removed.

Thank You and Good Luck!

Scotts Vegas

#3 Jun 7, 2012
What was unass fathers name?

Reference to the south pacific, WWII?

Did unass dad contract malaria?

Was he an ARMY corpsman?

Did he serve on the front lines?

What year did he pass and was it w/full military honors?

Was he accredited w/saving lives while under enemy fire?

Scotts Vegas

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Again we know where to start, and whos' father to check out. Not too many people whos' father will fit all this. In fact if the story is true there will probably be only one, locally.

Lets' get on it.

Scotts Vegas

#5 Jun 8, 2012
This is interesting! No mention of a certain name, or middle initial A. Also not several years ago. Was a certain someone disowned by his family...
Working, working. Here's a link. Any family resemblance?

http://www.wcluradio.com/index.php...

Saturday, 26 May 2012 18:39
James Harold Hogue, 80, of Scottsville, Ky died at 10:30 p.m. Thursday, May 24, 2012 at the Medical Center at Bowling Green. The Christian County, Ky native was a former employee of FMC and the Army Corp of Engineers, a retired heavy equipment operator for L.T. Hogue & Son & Medusa, a World War II Army veteran of the Korean Conflict, a member of Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church where he served as trustee, Graham Lodge #208 F & AM & Kosair Shrine Club. He was a son of the late Leslie Truman Hogue and Mamie Ruth Thomas Hogue.

He is survived by his wife: Barbara J. Hogue, Scottsville, Ky; 2 sons: Bro. James Scott Hogue and wife, Sonya, Estill, Tn; Bro. Timothy L. Hogue and wife, Vickie, Scottsville, Ky; 7 grandchildren: Brad Hogue and wife, Elizabeth; Ben Hogue and wife, Lori; Bethany Rather and husband, Ryan; Katlynn Hogue and fiance', Seth Carpenter; Trevor Hogue, Megan Jones and Nicole Jones; 5 great grandchildren: Austin Sandefer, Hayden Sandefer, Rachael Rather, Jonah Carpenter and Levi Bridges.

He was preceded in death by 1 infant brother: Thomas Hogue.

Funeral services will be 4:00 p.m. Sunday, May 27, 2012 at Goad Funeral Home with Bro. Scott Hogue and Bro. Timothy Hogue officiating and burial in Crescent Hill Cemetery with military honors by Ft. Campbell. Visitation will be after 6:00 p.m. Saturday at Goad Funeral Home.

Expressions of sympathy may take the form of donations to Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church. Donations may be made at Goad Funeral Home.

Scotts Vegas

#6 Jun 8, 2012
What is a certain individuals mothers name?

Scotts Vegas

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Are any names in that announcement known family members?

Scotts Vegas

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Research at courthouse, library, and historical society, and past newspapers.

Scotts Vegas

#9 Jun 8, 2012
One more thing. This thread means NO harm to anyone.
Only public records will be uncovered and examined.

Now we know of a good man that fought for our country and our freedom. Thank You and sorry for your loss.

Our efforts are only in response to the challenge and harassment from the una farter. One way or another some intend to shut him down. In other words ban him from our forum.

We fully intend to out you una.

Ephesians 5:1-33

1 Therefore, become imitators of God, as beloved children, 2 and go on walking in love, just as the Christ also loved YOU and delivered himself up for YOU as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling odor.

3 Let fornication and uncleanness of every sort or greediness not even be mentioned among YOU, just as it befits holy people; 4 neither shameful conduct nor foolish talking nor obscene jesting, things which are not becoming, but rather the giving of thanks. 5
there

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Name
Aubrey C Hogue
Birth
05 October 1919
, Allen, Kentucky, USA
Death
03 June 1995
Scottsville, Allen, Kentucky, United States of America
Time In Service
To: Not Specified

Affiliation

Allegiance
United States of America
Branch of Service
Army
Rank
Private
Unit(s)
Not Specified
Specialty
Administration
Current Status
Veteran/Prior Service

Service Record

War
World War II
Battle(s)
Not Specified

Honors & Awards

Award(s)
Not Specified
know it all

Bethpage, TN

#11 Jun 8, 2012
aubrey was harolds uncle. he lived on parkway drive.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#12 Jun 8, 2012
**Yawn** Same boring schitt over and over. Get lost.
Again......Same stuff, diff day.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#13 Jun 8, 2012
Why are you fools trying to pick schitt with this family? You idiots are not going to out The Great Una Farter through this family. You got the wrong tiger by the tail. LMAO at you idiots.

I do hope someone in this family reads your schitt and beats the hell out of you idiots.

What a disgrace to place schitt on Topix about a man that was just recently burried. How disrespectful can you morbid creeps be to this mans grieving family? It just shows what kind of skanky trash you idiots are.

Bluewhiner you nasty pile of schitt, don't be quoting Bible verses to me, you lying creep. I have forgotten more Bible verses than you can ever learn.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#14 Jun 8, 2012
Detectives my arse, let's try nosey stupid creep cyber stalkers.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#15 Jun 8, 2012
They seem to WANT to get in trouble. I think some of these people are going to see this, and be really mad.
There's nothing "Detectivey" about anything they've done. Of course, they don't realize it yet, but they will. They can't say they weren't warned.

Scotts Vegas

#16 Jun 8, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Why are you fools trying to pick schitt with this family? You idiots are not going to out The Great Una Farter through this family. You got the wrong tiger by the tail. LMAO at you idiots.
I do hope someone in this family reads your schitt and beats the hell out of you idiots.
What a disgrace to place schitt on Topix about a man that was just recently burried. How disrespectful can you morbid creeps be to this mans grieving family? It just shows what kind of skanky trash you idiots are.
Bluewhiner you nasty pile of schitt, don't be quoting Bible verses to me, you lying creep. I have forgotten more Bible verses than you can ever learn.
Seeins how there's a newspaper on my desk with this info, not to mention it was public record on line, and probably announced on TV,
why are you hollering?

I HONOR A PERSON WITH MY POST!

Una and roam dis-honor an entire community.

I HONOR ANY AND ALL VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES THAT HELPED MAKE MY COUNTRY AND FREEDOMS WHAT THEY ARE.

Una will be outed.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#17 Jun 8, 2012
Blue, get over yourself.
I don't get in here posting people's obit's and neither does Una. We don't talk about who YOUR family could be, only to be 100% WRONG.
You Dishonored that family.
You should be totally ashamed.
Dragging people you don't know through the mud.
And, my DADDY is a Veteran, and I never said ANYTHING bad about a Vet in my life. You lied again.
Disgraceful!!

Scotts Vegas

#18 Jun 8, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Blue, get over yourself.
I don't get in here posting people's obit's and neither does Una. We don't talk about who YOUR family could be, only to be 100% WRONG.
You Dishonored that family.
You should be totally ashamed.
Dragging people you don't know through the mud.
And, my DADDY is a Veteran, and I never said ANYTHING bad about a Vet in my life. You lied again.
Disgraceful!!
Up yours witchbag! una attacked my family member right here on Topix. You support everything he says and does, so YOU are a co-attacker. Instead of coming here and posting your own thanks and gratitude, look what you are doing. Claiming what you are claiming here outs you as another anti-patriotic!

One more thing. Blueminer spent much time in town this past week informing people to read roaminginsomniac. I have received 23 emails at this point from people expressing their disbelief at what what you and yours do on OUR local forum. Knowing that you cannot resist spending lots of time on Topix, and seeing you seemingly absent for so long tells everyone the story of what is going on. All we have to do is read you on another thread with your alternate
handles. It reads just like you! You are not good at lying or disguising.

To address a few of your crews statements about Blueminer and others on here I would like to pose a question: Now who do you think this town respects more?

You like myself have made no secrets of your identity. This makes problems for both of us. I could care less!

I will out the anti-patriotic coward! And you know I have the capability to get it done. And that will make problems for him. Who cares about that, besides you?

Get off the other thread and leave people alone! You vile people are interfering with my, and other peoples enjoyment of life.

How danm unpatriotic can you be?
Sincerely, William H Walker

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Up yours witchbag! una attacked my family member right here on Topix. You support everything he says and does, so YOU are a co-attacker. Instead of coming here and posting your own thanks and gratitude, look what you are doing. Claiming what you are claiming here outs you as another anti-patriotic!
One more thing. Blueminer spent much time in town this past week informing people to read roaminginsomniac. I have received 23 emails at this point from people expressing their disbelief at what what you and yours do on OUR local forum. Knowing that you cannot resist spending lots of time on Topix, and seeing you seemingly absent for so long tells everyone the story of what is going on. All we have to do is read you on another thread with your alternate
handles. It reads just like you! You are not good at lying or disguising.
To address a few of your crews statements about Blueminer and others on here I would like to pose a question: Now who do you think this town respects more?
You like myself have made no secrets of your identity. This makes problems for both of us. I could care less!
I will out the anti-patriotic coward! And you know I have the capability to get it done. And that will make problems for him. Who cares about that, besides you?
Get off the other thread and leave people alone! You vile people are interfering with my, and other peoples enjoyment of life.
How danm unpatriotic can you be?
Sincerely, William H Walker
I don't give two schitts what YOU or anyone thinks.
I never said a word about your Family, and I in no way back people up here that talk about your family, you can make schitt up all you want to sound like it, but THAT DOESN"T MAKE IT TRUE.
Anti patriotic my AZZ! I've never said anything about being patriotic or not. You made THAT schitt up too.
It looks like if I don't agree with your psychotic bullschitt, then I must be wrong. UMMM NOO.
You are nothing but a lying pathetic lonely azz loser. You got mad because I posted on something and didn't agree with your pathetic loser azz.
LYING about me makes you WRONG. You should be ashamed of yourself instead of LYING about people AGREEING with your psycho schitt.
If you get booted from Topix, it's because you DID lie about ME, and OTHERS here.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 8, 2012
Roaming I'm sorry this happened. Please call me later. Gtg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty rather 38 min Shes a gold digger 6
John Garrett and Debbie Parrish Romeo and Julie... 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 9
sandy well social worker 5 hr know her 2
Larry Simpson 17 hr Mrwhire 11
brick layer 18 hr just me 5
Where to dump question 19 hr buckobass 7
Plumbing Sat hogtied 2
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE