From Scottsville

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2008
Seems the talk about this non truthfull person stopped for awhile but the word is i know him also i played around with him for awhile and he just goes from one guy to the next. Cheating on them while they work and he stays home collecting his check.
WhoCares

Adolphus, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2008
Who cares, Why start sh!t?
jenn and chelsey

Adolphus, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2009
well he doesnt take care of his kids and he doesnt get a check nor does he pay child support but he soon will we're pretty tired of his little trips to FLORIDA but NO money or time for his daughter you remember her jimmy shes 13 years old
not kidding

Dublin, OH

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Sometimes it is not a matter of starting sh*%. It is warning people when there is a person who lies, cheats, steals, and will take advantage if you can. Maintaining 'polite' behavior and 'minding your own business' is the kind of thing that allows people like that to continue their trail of destruction.
chelsey

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
if im not mistaken the last post on this was like three or four years ago, so why bring it all back up?
For sure

Canton, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2012
chelsey wrote:
if im not mistaken the last post on this was like three or four years ago, so why bring it all back up?
Because his lies and path of destruction continue and covering it up does not help anyone
chelsey whitaker

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
ha, you are absolutely stupid. do you not have anything better to do then get on here and talk crap about someone? my dad doesn't bother any of you fuckers so don't dogging his ass. yeah he may have lied and stuff in the past but hey guess what?! people make mistakes. get a life and stop running your mouth over a computer screen.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#8 Dec 10, 2012
This topic is so old, it's drawing old age pension.
Scottsville Grave Digger

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
I would bury this post if it were possible..........
chelsey whitaker

Warrenton, VA

#10 Dec 10, 2012
i couldn't agree more!
Yep

Canton, OH

#11 Mar 18, 2013
This is actually a quite current topic. He continues to lie, steal, forge, cheat, etc. best to remain vigilant
Chelsey Whitaker

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Do you really not have anything else better to do? Stop running your mouth, dude. Shut up. Don't worry about shit unless it concerns you. Damn. That's all scottsville about. Get a life.
Ladonna Whitaker

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Tellem Chelsey but it seems thats what they are good for mouth running.. like our family doesnt have enough to deal with..

Whatever the deal is talk to him about it dont broadcast it on here
Truth

Cub Run, KY

#14 Jul 7, 2013
He's a low life. I have heard pretty messed up stuff on him lately. He's a horrible person. The way he has done his kids is terrible.
Truth

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2015
Don't forget. Once a liar and cheat, always a liar and cheat. One doesn 't recover from sociopathic dishonesty
honestly

Auburn, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2015
Truth wrote:
Don't forget. Once a liar and cheat, always a liar and cheat. One doesn 't recover from sociopathic dishonesty
You are a little behind on the times here, don't ya think??

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#17 Jan 12, 2015
Old topic, let's all get a life.mplease.
curious

Lafayette, TN

#18 Jan 17, 2015
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a little behind on the times here, don't ya think??
Is this the same guy that is with Time???
curious

Lafayette, TN

#19 Jan 17, 2015
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same guy that is with Time???
Tim not time sorry auto correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Meredith (Jun '16) 2 hr Come again 13
City of Scottsville (Jan '16) 2 hr noticed 58
Brandon coffee 2 hr noticed 4
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 3 hr -Sprocket- 2,655
glasgow kidnapping involved scottville woman 19 hr it was fake. 1
Another Scottsville indbred 20 hr FromKentucky 1
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels Fri Enquiring mind 14

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance