Prayers for Bradley caver and his chi...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Oct 30, 2013
Just for the record, Cody is still in jail. A lot of people are saying he is out but he isn't. We just called to see...$200,000 bond!
Relative

Cub Run, KY

#42 Oct 30, 2013
Allen County Court, go the hell away. Like I said what you're saying has nothing to do with Bradley or the kids. Get the hell outta here.
Gallagher

Westmoreland, TN

#43 Oct 31, 2013
The CT has the story and the mug shots! Looks like he was transferred to the Simpson Co jail.. Lordy.. those two really look like bad people...
REALLY

Westmoreland, TN

#44 Oct 31, 2013
Hhmmm" She is just as guilty as cody. Who knows right NOW who did what to them babie. She could have easily been the one abusing to. All I have read is that he did it, but she was charged as well and with 2 counts, his charge is 1 count. I say BLAME THEM BOTH! And yes, Larry is codys uncle so the courts made a good decision to move him. But dont blame what has happened on the families, they were not there.
As far as Bradley doing drugs! CHFS needs to step in. They dont have any issues removing kids.
IT SEEMS THESE CHFS PEOPLE DID A GREAT JOB AFTER ALL ITS NOT BEEN THAT LONG AGO SINCE WHITNEY LET ANDY CRONES SORRY ASS HIT ON THEM. BRADLEY HAD THE BABIES AND THEY WERE FINE, BUT THEY GAVE HER JOINT CUSTODY SO YEA THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT THERE JOBS!! SHE CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR TWO DAYS WHICH IS HOW LONG SHE HAD THEM!!! PRAYERS FOR THE BABIES THAT THEY HAVE NO MORE PAIN THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH.
Truth

Cub Run, KY

#45 Oct 31, 2013
Bradley and them know the truth. Exactly what happened. This time is way different than last time. She got that taken care of right a way last time, kicked his ass to the curb. He hit one of them, not both. Which is just as bad, yes. AND HES STILL WALKING, SO. She had them on the weekdays and they were with Bradley on the weekends to Wenesday. No, I am not taking up for Whitney. What so ever. There's no way she didn't know what was going on when it happened Sunday night, no way in hell. Everyone pays for their mistakes, she will pay for hers. I don't doubt that at all. All that matters is that those babies are going to be okay and that they are with their daddy and are safe. There's no sense in keeping an up roaring. They are both in jail and both are going to pay for it. Why worry about it? Exactly. It's not even none of your business.
do not agree

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#46 Oct 31, 2013
dodiddydo wrote:
<quoted text>stop bringing someone elses name into it. all your wanting to do is get more crap said on here.
*prayin for bradley and his sweet babys
I agree with the poster you are saying is trying to stir more crap; abuse runs in a viscous cycle, you have to break it somewhere. Maybe if someone would have stepped in and done their jobs this kid would have gotten help at a younger age and not done something so horrible to someone so innocent. Just my opinion.
isthere

Lafayette, TN

#47 Nov 1, 2013
I heard Cody has a child. Does he abuse it too?

“Turn it over and finish it off”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#48 Nov 1, 2013
Prayers for those two beautiful babies!! Whitney and Cody are two of the sorriest excuses for humans that I've ever known. They will get theirs. Word is Cody got some of what is coming to him in jail:)
juanita scott cchestnut

Hebron, IL

#49 Nov 1, 2013
God just healthy babies and bless them they don't need any more of what they've got a hold of that just need their daddy is love and I don't even know these children or Bradleylet's just hope they're being taken care of and I'm sure they are my love goes out to those children and Bradley
brad

United States

#50 Nov 17, 2013
Really now wrote:
What Bradley is not telling, is that he is also kin to Larry piper and Cody Piper. Also Bradley sells marijuana and uses as well. In no way am I upholding what has been done to those babies but they should be taken out of those families. In saying that I mean a total new family away from scottsville, ky.
Dear side walk sissy hiding behind a fake name on a website you nor the Allen county police can prove I sale weed or use it but I know the 2 people who went saying I was this big bad drug dealer and I know that Allen county drug task force has hit dead end road after dead end road trying to get a ci to buy off me because why? Because I don't sale but if I wanted to I could crash the entire town with everyone I know who is keen to cops and detectives that grow weed sale weed pills cook dope and sale dope so before you go running your mouth behind a computer and playing pc gangster get up on your news if I'm such a big drug dealer why was it the cops couldn't get a ci to buy from me? They didn't even know where I lived but I'm a drug dealer according to the big mouth cops and their ci's I'm the biggest dealer in town. I sure am broke to be such a big player in this town. I think the cops should investigate peanut wilsons family on pea ridge rd selling pills cooking dope and growing and selling more pot in this town then the cops have in evidence. But they're family to a detective so they're protected of course. Crooked town crooked cops and drama having children because idc if your 45 you get on here behind a fake name talking about stuff you have no idea about your just a child in a aged meat suit. And to the person who went telling Jeff Cooke I was a big dealer shame your mom smokes weed and works at the hospital gonna be a bitch when she gets fired because you wanna try starting stuff to cover your ass. Should I just start naming off everyone I know in this town on something or doin something because I'd love to throw dirt on all their names like they've done mine so the cops go after the real dealers and the real bad people like cody who got in a fight over meth a few weeks before this. Or his family he was living with who sale morphine pills and patches and dope. Yea i think it's time our police who swore to protect n serve n up hold the law do just that n stop chasing loose ends so they look like they're actually doin cop work.
hmph

Scottsville, KY

#53 Jul 19, 2016
hello wrote:
the mother is a sorry peice of shit to let this happen to her kids, i have kids and I be damn they would have to kill me to get to my kids, but she didnt get beat up did she? if she was trying to protect her kids, she would have taken the beaten NOT THE KIDS, no one should defend whitney cause she is not the victim her those poor innocent kids are.They both need to rot in hell
She did get beat up as well
Really

Louisville, KY

#54 Jul 21, 2016
hmph wrote:
<quoted text>

She did get beat up as well
Whitney, stop acting like your daddy and playing the victim. You both are a lot alike in some ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Yes 5 min Smiley 4
Richey Walker 2 hr Ghetto Gospel 15
Lucas Goodrum aka LANDON GOODRUM 2 hr Public information 1
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,853
Electric bill 7 hr Blaine 36
Timothy Madden 10 hr Schmedley T Troll 27
Amy Payne,Williams,Gabbard (Apr '13) 17 hr wishing 17

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance