Prayers for Bradley caver and his chi...

Prayers for Bradley caver and his children

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2013
I just have to know what kind of mother sits back and allow this?!? Praying these children heal quickly and never have to see the terrible woman that let this happen.
prayer

Tucker, GA

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Wow wrote:
I just have to know what kind of mother sits back and allow this?!? Praying these children heal quickly and never have to see the terrible woman that let this happen.
What happened?
isthere

Toledo, OH

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Who is mom?
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Whitney Whitaker, sit back and allowed her boyfriend to abuse her children, not my place to go into detail but a mothers job is to protect her children not put them directly in harms way.
thatLilPunk

Cub Run, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2013
He is a scared lil P.O.S that should have cigs put out in his eyeballs after his skull is cracked and he is repeatiatley raped with a mop handle while being kicked in the nuts over and over everyday for the rest of his sorry lil pathetic life. And if there are any real convicts in allen county detention center now he would be and if not it will surely happen when he gets to the pen
Hhmmm

Lafayette, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2013
Bet both will say they are on drugs and get put in drug court. Both Cody Piper and Whitney should rot for this. Prayers for these children and lets pray that the Allen County Justice System works in these kids favor and keep these two off streets and away from kids.
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2013
Unfortunately allen county justice system is bs, they'll get what they deserve, there is a special place in hell for them.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2013
She didn't just sit back and let this happen, she HELPED abuse these poor precious babies!!! All I can say is they will get what is coming to them!! God won't stand for these poor innocent kids to be abused!!! Praying for the kids, Bradley and all the family having to deal with what has been done!! She wouldn't be charged with more than the guy if she didn't partake in the situation... Think about it! These people who did this is horrible pos! I never seen this coming from Whitney but just goes to show you never know anyone! I hope they both rot under the jail and that whatever they did to those kids gets done to them to show them how it feels! How DARE anyone harm a child!!!! I'm am just sick to my stomach thinking about it!!! It makes me so mad, if I seen the girl out I would probably have to beat the living crap out of her!!! Both of their mug shots looks like they don't even have any remorse for what they did!!! Sick I tell ya just sick!!!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#9 Oct 29, 2013
well wrote:
All I can say is they will get what is coming to them!! God won't stand for these poor innocent kids to be abused!!!
If that is true, why did he let it happen to begin with?
Mrs Kravitz

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Oct 29, 2013
WHEN did this happen?
imo

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2013
cody piper was having sex with an adult woman here locally from the time he was 12 or 13. It was reported the local CPS here about him and another underage boy she was sleeping with, yet they have turned the other cheek, as well as local law enforcement in regards to the predator. Will pray the other young boy she messed with doesn't follow this same pattern, yet he has already been arrested for abusing a woman but was underage. It is wrong to hurt a child by any means and by no way am I vindicating what they have done. Just sick of this local system and the way they brush stuff under the rug..years ago if they would have stepped in, who is to say what happened today..would have happened...sound familiar Tiffany S?
dodiddydo

Cub Run, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2013
imo wrote:
cody piper was having sex with an adult woman here locally from the time he was 12 or 13. It was reported the local CPS here about him and another underage boy she was sleeping with, yet they have turned the other cheek, as well as local law enforcement in regards to the predator. Will pray the other young boy she messed with doesn't follow this same pattern, yet he has already been arrested for abusing a woman but was underage. It is wrong to hurt a child by any means and by no way am I vindicating what they have done. Just sick of this local system and the way they brush stuff under the rug..years ago if they would have stepped in, who is to say what happened today..would have happened...sound familiar Tiffany S?
stop bringing someone elses name into it. all your wanting to do is get more crap said on here.
*prayin for bradley and his sweet babys
no one special

Lafayette, TN

#13 Oct 29, 2013
someone wanna explain to me how that low down good for nothing piece of crap is out of jail already???
dontknowfor sure

Lafayette, TN

#14 Oct 29, 2013
I'm not positive but I had heard they moved him because he is related to Larry piper. I heard he was still in jail just not here.
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2013
Allen county justice system for ya right there!
Yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 29, 2013
He is currently in the Simpson County jail.

What I don't understand is why is WBKO not covering it? That makes me start thinking all of this is going to disappear.
heather

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#17 Oct 29, 2013
someone needs to contact wbko for them to do a story dont know that it would help or solve anything though.
Really

United States

#18 Oct 29, 2013
This will not be covered up!!! I don't give a shit who they r kin too!!!! Bradley has already contacted a very good lawyer .....(not in this town) we r not gonna play the buddy system!!! You can't even begin to imagine how bad these babies have been beat until you've seen them... nothing could be bad enough for Cody and Whitney to have done back to them but they will pay you believe that!!!!!
Ashleigh

Scottsville, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2013
It was on wbko ten oclock broadcast last night.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2013
My prayers are with those innocent babies, I pray for wholeheartedly for their healing. May God bless and comfort them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is she sick? 2 hr Co-worker 46
sheriffs election 2 hr Schmedley T Troll 21
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 3 hr -Sprocket- 550
leah lindsey 5 hr Methgetsthebestofya 4
Vote for sherif 7 hr Voter 43
Someone tell Jerry Whitney he didn't win the El... 8 hr Voter 1
Dollyz 12 hr Neighborhood watch 21

Scottsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages