Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Someone ran over my little dog and didn't even care or stop either. My (teen) child ran to the side of the road and was crying and holding our dog and NO ONE STOPPED! Cars were rushing by like,'whatever'. That broke my heart worse than anything! I know how you feel! I am so sorry to read about this, Heartbroken!:( I pray that God will help you through this tough time.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Hehehehheheheeee

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

THE PRIMATE wrote:
It is sad when a pet gets ran over. I have a few I really do care for. I know they love to hunt also I can't keep them in. Luckily I don't live on a busy road so they can go out without much worry. On a road like 100 if some does hit a animal they can't allways stop without causing safety problem for themselves or others. Also a word of advice if someone hits your pet and it damages their vehicle you can be held liable for their vehicle.
I know that sucks but it can make you at fault.
Good point Primate. Some times you just have to let it go.
>
You don't need that beef jerky. Let it go, just let it go {:
Nobodyudno

Coxs Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I'm really glad people post under false names on Topix. That way if I meet any of you in person I won't know you are one of the jerks posting here who I had thought to be decent, kind-hearted Allen Countians.
Georgia Boy

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

The Person wrote:
Well dickhead,(richardcranium) come see me at 219 franklin road. Ill leave the light on for ya!
you need a light up your as- so the meth will blow up

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Georgia Boy wrote:
<quoted text>you need a light up your as- so the meth will blow up
Agreed! I replied to Mr. Cline "The Person", for whatever reason it is not showing up in the feed, only in my post sent. Anyway atleast Heartbroken now knows the POS that hit their dog.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

FBC wrote:
Someone ran over my little dog and didn't even care or stop either. My (teen) child ran to the side of the road and was crying and holding our dog and NO ONE STOPPED! Cars were rushing by like,'whatever'. That broke my heart worse than anything! I know how you feel! I am so sorry to read about this, Heartbroken!:( I pray that God will help you through this tough time.
You think that's sad, wait till Primate finds out his jerky is missing. I bet he cries like a baby!! Haha!!
>
Then I'm going to tell him it's all your fault FBC.
I Bet he believes me. Stay tuned_{:
Boogie Man

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

RichardCranium1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! I replied to Mr. Cline "The Person", for whatever reason it is not showing up in the feed, only in my post sent. Anyway atleast Heartbroken now knows the POS that hit their dog.
Well he gave you the invite, did you make delivery? Or did you back paddle?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>Well he gave you the invite, did you make delivery? Or did you back paddle?
Scared. I can smell it_{:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>You think that's sad, wait till Primate finds out his jerky is missing. I bet he cries like a baby!! Haha!!
>
Then I'm going to tell him it's all your fault FBC.
I Bet he believes me. Stay tuned_{:
Are you messing with my baby Primate. I promised to be Primate sugar momma many moons ago and I will not tolerate anyone causing him undue hardship.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Oh, I'm not trying to start any trouble.....
Now would a guy with a name like mine lie to ya?_{:
Activist

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

It's so sad when a furry friend passes under any circumstance and my heart goes out to anyone who has lost a dog or any pet in this manner.

However... you might in future want to be a bit more responsible when it comes to your pets behavior, if you loved your dog so much then why on earth did you let it have free roam, and why was it playing in the road? Highways are for cars not pets. You should perhaps consider getting a fenced in yard before you take in another dog. I'm surprised the owner of the vehicle didn't sue you for damage to his car. He would have been entitled to it.

Just an opinion right or wrong, I saw your post and felt the need to comment.

Fenced in yards save lives and heartache.

I agree with Blueminer
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Activist wrote:
It's so sad when a furry friend passes under any circumstance and my heart goes out to anyone who has lost a dog or any pet in this manner.
However... you might in future want to be a bit more responsible when it comes to your pets behavior, if you loved your dog so much then why on earth did you let it have free roam, and why was it playing in the road? Highways are for cars not pets. You should perhaps consider getting a fenced in yard before you take in another dog. I'm surprised the owner of the vehicle didn't sue you for damage to his car. He would have been entitled to it.
Just an opinion right or wrong, I saw your post and felt the need to comment.
Fenced in yards save lives and heartache.
I agree with Blueminer
Sad to say, but Yelp....

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Yeah, it's just not the good old days back on a country road anymore. Traffic is serious. I remember when this person made this post, they were so upset.
truly

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Heartbroken wrote:
You could have moved her body out of the road. You could came to the door and told someone. She might been just some ole dog to you but she was family to us. We loved her very much and we will miss her. The pain we feel is like losing a human family member. We will miss her getting under the covers at might we will miss her trying to take your shoes off when you come in the door because she wants you to stay home with her.
My heart hurts
you should have kelp your Dog on a closer Leach and out of the Road, Sorry For your loss.
Patriot Dad

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I have been in this situation. While waiting for the bus I saw my beagle pup get hit by a car. The women who hit him felt so bad. She cried and cried. I felt worse for how it made her feel than I did for the loss of the pup. Ultimately it was not her fault that I let Josh run free that morning. She was a nice lady who ended up having a very bad day.

Stopping and going up to the house may have been the right thing to do but I could see how it may have made the situation worse had the owner not taken the news well.

Just my two cents. Sorry for the loss of your dog.
Midnight Rider

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

You need to be a responsable owned instead of a crying bitch. The dog had cancer you can't fix that. They just put the dog out of pain.

Since: Mar 13

Albany, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Patriot Dad wrote:
I have been in this situation. While waiting for the bus I saw my beagle pup get hit by a car. The women who hit him felt so bad. She cried and cried. I felt worse for how it made her feel than I did for the loss of the pup. Ultimately it was not her fault that I let Josh run free that morning. She was a nice lady who ended up having a very bad day.
Stopping and going up to the house may have been the right thing to do but I could see how it may have made the situation worse had the owner not taken the news well.
Just my two cents. Sorry for the loss of your dog.
You named your dog josh? Mhm.
Patriot Dad

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Sure did. Big Jerk was taken.
Jeff

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Must have been the black Toyota truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••