who ever hit my dog on franklin rd

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heartbroken

Lafayette, TN

#1 Feb 27, 2013
You could have moved her body out of the road. You could came to the door and told someone. She might been just some ole dog to you but she was family to us. We loved her very much and we will miss her. The pain we feel is like losing a human family member. We will miss her getting under the covers at might we will miss her trying to take your shoes off when you come in the door because she wants you to stay home with her.

My heart hurts

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Oh I am so sorry. I have a small house dog myself. It Does hurt when they leave this world. You're just so use to them.
I know this too will pass. Please, if you decide to get another dog, seek out one at the shelter. That's where my dog came from, and she is a blessing. They all need good homes.
God Bless.
Been there

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
How far out Franklin road do you live?
Oh my

Carthage, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I am so sorry! People can be such inconsiderate aholes sometimes. Someone hit my dog about 5 years ago and did not stop to tell me. When I was walking out to the road to get her body someone else ran her right over again in front of me. I ran back into the house screaming. Fur babies are our children. Once again I am sorry that happened :(
Chuck

Lafayette, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
You could have moved her body out of the road. You could came to the door and told someone. She might been just some ole dog to you but she was family to us. We loved her very much and we will miss her. The pain we feel is like losing a human family member. We will miss her getting under the covers at might we will miss her trying to take your shoes off when you come in the door because she wants you to stay home with her.
My heart hurts
Keep it out of the road and it wont get hit. Very simple people.

Since: Feb 13

Madisonville, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Keep it out of the road and it wont get hit. Very simple people.
Now is such a fine time to rub that in thier face, now isn't it?
sorry

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Sorry about your dog but i agree with chuck.
Heartbroken

Lafayette, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
She has to be turn out to pee get a heart.
Heartbroken

Lafayette, TN

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Keep it out of the road and it wont get hit. Very simple people.
No sh it low life! You don't think we don't blame ourselves. All I was saying they didn't have to leave her there and they could have told us. Instead of a ten year old getting off the bus finding her and screaming. So is your Di ck hard for making us feel even more to blame heartless s o b?! Do you get your kicks from being a mean and rude person? Karma is a bi tch and I hope she comes to vist you real soon. So go jerk your little Dick now and drop dead yourself maybe you will get hit by a car and someone should say you should stay out of the road stupid a ss.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
She has to be turn out to pee get a heart.
Heartbroken, I certainly hope you know that many of us still have compassion. I know how you are feeling because I've been there. As time goes by, the pain will subside. Believe it or not, in the future a smile will come across your face as you recall those precious memories you've had with your loved one.
Anyone who can love like that is blessed already.
Anyone who cannot understand that love is already condemned.
So says the Dark Bike.
Heartbroken

Lafayette, TN

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Been there wrote:
How far out Franklin road do you live?
Tipsy lived just a few miles from the new bridge going toward Franklin's close to the triple G farm.
Heartbroken

Lafayette, TN

#12 Feb 27, 2013
sorry wrote:
Sorry about your dog but i agree with chuck.
Read what I said to chuck that goes to you also low life.
Heartbroken

Lafayette, TN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Heartbroken, I certainly hope you know that many of us still have compassion. I know how you are feeling because I've been there. As time goes by, the pain will subside. Believe it or not, in the future a smile will come across your face as you recall those precious memories you've had with your loved one.
Anyone who can love like that is blessed already.
Anyone who cannot understand that love is already condemned.
So says the Dark Bike.
Thank you. I was blaming anyone just they could treated het better then that. I know accidents happen. She was like a child. She was spoiled rotten. We just spent over 500 dollars on her to save her life from cancer. We wasn't ready to let her go yet. Swears she thought she was human.
Heartbroken

Lafayette, TN

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I was not blaming anyone. Sorry I am so upset I am not reading what I type.
The Person

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Your lucky i dont make you pay for my bumper. ACHS has plenty more dogs for you.
info

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
The Person wrote:
Your lucky i dont make you pay for my bumper. ACHS has plenty more dogs for you.
if I knew who u was ud be buying more than a new bumper
Blueminer

United States

#17 Feb 27, 2013
What a mess! The fact is maybe the vulgar remarks by someone should not have been made. Maybe someone could have gotton the animal out of the road. Maybe someone didnt know where the animal belonged. Maybe stopping in the middle of franklin road to scratch your head and figure out where the dog belonged would have led to human injury or death.

I have much compassion! But had I had such a beloved family member I would not have let it be in a situation as to be ran over. NO OFFENSE! I'm just being real and I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your pet.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 27, 2013
The Person wrote:
What an absolute piece of shit you are! Totally uncalled for remark, if I knew who you are, there would be a ton of dog shit delivered to your front porch.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#19 Feb 27, 2013
It is sad when a pet gets ran over. I have a few I really do care for. I know they love to hunt also I can't keep them in. Luckily I don't live on a busy road so they can go out without much worry. On a road like 100 if some does hit a animal they can't allways stop without causing safety problem for themselves or others. Also a word of advice if someone hits your pet and it damages their vehicle you can be held liable for their vehicle.
I know that sucks but it can make you at fault.
The Person

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Well dickhead,(richardcranium) come see me at 219 franklin road. Ill leave the light on for ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacksoniann food court 33 min Just saying 5
Fat girls give good head 20 hr Mucking Forons 12
Alcohol election 22 hr Citizen 52
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Kilroy 760
Sugar Grove Tavern doing bands dirty (Apr '09) Mon RoamingInsomniac 46
Bradley Madden sure has been low key lately Mon Mucking Forons 15
Anyone Lost A Border Collie on Pope Road? Apr 23 Doglover 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages