Scottsvegas night club coming
well F me

Bethpage, TN

#81 Apr 5, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but it does take a certain kind of person to study the Bible and not just read it. Una studied his Bible. Topix was a game to him. A playground of sorts. Everyone was a pawn in his internet game and he used them well.
Bottom line. What did he do that would send him to the furnace?
You for one, have stated "you did not know him". how would you know what he studied ?
Like Edith aka Roaming blabber mouth, he had Multiple Personality Disorder he was a hypocrite, two faced.
it sad how everybody on here calls one another "cowards" BUT YET the unafarter was one of the biggest on here. but now lets all praise him for what he was...a great man who read his bible.....give me a break man

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#82 Apr 5, 2013
well F me wrote:
<quoted text>You for one, have stated "you did not know him". how would you know what he studied ?
Like Edith aka Roaming blabber mouth, he had Multiple Personality Disorder he was a hypocrite, two faced.
it sad how everybody on here calls one another "cowards" BUT YET the unafarter was one of the biggest on here. but now lets all praise him for what he was...a great man who read his bible.....give me a break man
I've never been ANYone but me on here. You should stop talking about me like you know me. You don't. Shut it. If you can't at least be brave and let me know where I can find you so I can talk to you face to face. Unless you are scared of me. I'm betting you won't say. Cowards never do.
Archimedes

Adolphus, KY

#83 Apr 5, 2013
Love him or hate him, (Una Farter) this site was a lot more fun when he was on it.
Dang

Dunlap, TN

#84 Apr 5, 2013
Someone should punch that rude insomniac. Must get tough to have to talk so much sht on topix. No life
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#85 Apr 5, 2013
Archimedes wrote:
Love him or hate him,(Una Farter) this site was a lot more fun when he was on it.
Yes it was....
Scottsvillian

Elizabethtown, KY

#86 Apr 5, 2013
It was all a hoax

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#87 Apr 5, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that costume is going to give you drag resistance ? You have agent aerodynamic. Tight bike shirts, jersey, shave your legs---
Shave my legs ?!? Sorry, I'm not that kind of superhero and this isn't Broke-bat Mountain. I'll leave my legs the way they are. Anyway, I kind of like the traction. Besides, my uniform IS aerodynamic, except for the cape, and it helps me intimidate my opponent. Are you feeling the fear yet? You will once we get off the finish line.
Of course, if you ARE scared I understand. Not everyone can keep up with....
THE DARK BIKE!!
blooper

Elizabethtown, KY

#88 Apr 5, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been ANYone but me on here. You should stop talking about me like you know me. You don't. Shut it. If you can't at least be brave and let me know where I can find you so I can talk to you face to face. Unless you are scared of me. I'm betting you won't say. Cowards never do.
you know they will never tell you that. Yes they are scared.
blooper

Elizabethtown, KY

#89 Apr 5, 2013
Dang wrote:
Someone should punch that rude insomniac. Must get tough to have to talk so much sht on topix. No life
talking about people you don't know? Honestly shut up!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#90 Apr 5, 2013
Lots of cowards here today. They sure don't want me to come see them. LMAO!! Still waiting for names I will never get.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#91 Apr 5, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Shave my legs ?!? Sorry, I'm not that kind of superhero and this isn't Broke-bat Mountain. I'll leave my legs the way they are. Anyway, I kind of like the traction. Besides, my uniform IS aerodynamic, except for the cape, and it helps me intimidate my opponent. Are you feeling the fear yet? You will once we get off the finish line.
Of course, if you ARE scared I understand. Not everyone can keep up with....
THE DARK BIKE!!
You will be seeing nothing but my booty, my dust and a red glimmer of a show ahead of you
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#92 Apr 5, 2013
My money's still on you, Nanny.
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#93 Apr 5, 2013
Do you know any more bedtime stories, Nanny?
That last one was pretty good.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#94 Apr 5, 2013
Scottsvillian wrote:
It was all a hoax
Maybe and if so, it was a nice one love by many. Hehehehee.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#95 Apr 6, 2013
Still waiting. Too funny. Ah well.
Well F me

Bethpage, TN

#96 Apr 6, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been ANYone but me on here. You should stop talking about me like you know me. You don't. Shut it. If you can't at least be brave and let me know where I can find you so I can talk to you face to face. Unless you are scared of me. I'm betting you won't say. Cowards never do.
I know you and am closer to you then you think. Its funny Edith you nor the many names on here give their real name. Your name wasn't given till a few years ago. And nobody is scared over a hair thinning, has been of a woman (or ape, whichever you prefer )...sorry but its true
Well F me

Bethpage, TN

#97 Apr 6, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Still waiting. Too funny. Ah well.
And sorry I have a life and work and didn't get back to your sorry a$$ till now. but have a good day, has been

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#98 Apr 6, 2013
Well F me wrote:
<quoted text> I know you and am closer to you then you think. Its funny Edith you nor the many names on here give their real name. Your name wasn't given till a few years ago. And nobody is scared over a hair thinning, has been of a woman (or ape, whichever you prefer )...sorry but its true
Again,I'm waiting to know WHERE you are. I certainly am not afraid to come see you. I want to talk FACE TO FACE. Idiots can be scared to talk about who they are. Let's just see what you REALLY do. I'll put my clothes on and come to YOU. Let me know. I am off from work today. And, I'm waiting.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#99 Apr 6, 2013
Well F me wrote:
<quoted text>And sorry I have a life and work and didn't get back to your sorry a$$ till now. but have a good day, has been
I am waiting. If you aren't scared of me, then I want a name and a place you are. I am sure not scared to come talk to you, because I'm NOT a coward. Let's see if you are.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#100 Apr 6, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I am waiting. If you aren't scared of me, then I want a name and a place you are. I am sure not scared to come talk to you, because I'm NOT a coward. Let's see if you are.
Oh My, well flk me, oh where could you be? Are you in front or behind your puter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad the child molster 33 min RoamingInsomniac 21
donna cummings\knowles (Aug '14) 51 min Shocked 24
neighbors 4 hr Marilyn 5
Where are all the good women 6 hr Mark Morrison 14
New Gutters 10 hr Gayla 1
w-i-n-n-i-n-g ~ c-l-o-w-n ~ w-i-n-z 22 hr RoamingInsomniac 20
Money Man Sat Fact 2

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages