Comments
41 - 60 of 82 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 18, 2013
 
I can't believe the Joker gave up so easy. He usually puts up a better fight.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 18, 2013
 
Bicycle Batman wrote:
I can't believe the Joker gave up so easy. He usually puts up a better fight.
I have such a hard time finding a man that can keep up with me. I have all my hopes in Alfred now!
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 18, 2013
 
Oh I can bicycle with the best of them, Nanny.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 18, 2013
 
Alfred wrote:
Oh I can bicycle with the best of them, Nanny.
It always makes me smile when you call me Nanny. Sweet memories of someone gone. I think I ran off the Joker

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 18, 2013
 
You called, my dear.
>
I've just been sulking in defeat, nothing more.
>
out-manipulated by a girl. The shame of it all.
So what's up toots_{:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 19, 2013
 
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
You called, my dear.
>
I've just been sulking in defeat, nothing more.
>
out-manipulated by a girl. The shame of it all.
So what's up toots_{:
I was just bored and needed your sarcastic sense of humor to entertain me.

Since: Mar 13

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Mar 19, 2013
 
God forbid a woman not be completely full of bliss.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Mar 19, 2013
 
Good morning Miss E Font! Good morning Big Jerk!
I just wanted to let you know that I have changed my evil ways.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Mar 19, 2013
 
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
Good morning Miss E Font! Good morning Big Jerk!
I just wanted to let you know that I have changed my evil ways.
What brought on the miraculous transformation

Since: Mar 13

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Mar 19, 2013
 
Almost get hit by a car ?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Mar 19, 2013
 
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
What brought on the miraculous transformation
My dear sweet, it is true......
I've changed my evil ways.
>
I've composed a completely new list of evil deeds to achieve!
>
Heard you missed me!
>
You should learn "controlled breathing" when you shoot.
I'd tell you to aim for the heart, but there's not much there.
>
So tell me, now that you've defeated me what am I to do? Is there a form to fill out, some terms and conditions we should draw up?
I hope this doesn't interfer with my career_{:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Mar 19, 2013
 
Big Jerk wrote:
Almost get hit by a car ?
No, it was a bicycle. That bat-guy just won't let it go_{:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Mar 19, 2013
 
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>My dear sweet, it is true......
I've changed my evil ways.
>
I've composed a completely new list of evil deeds to achieve!
>
Heard you missed me!
>
You should learn "controlled breathing" when you shoot.
I'd tell you to aim for the heart, but there's not much there.
>
So tell me, now that you've defeated me what am I to do? Is there a form to fill out, some terms and conditions we should draw up?
I hope this doesn't interfer with my career_{:
I'm just a dog chasing a car --- never planned on what to do if I actually caught it!
truly

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Mar 29, 2013
 
All the good ones are married

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Mar 30, 2013
 
Some that are married are good and some are just as bad as the single ones. Some need a chastity belt and a mussel. That's the only way to keep the guys out of them. That's the truth.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Mar 30, 2013
 
BadDog84 wrote:
Some that are married are good and some are just as bad as the single ones. Some need a chastity belt and a mussel. That's the only way to keep the guys out of them. That's the truth.
Belts and chains and gags --- oh my!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Mar 30, 2013
 
Girls are smart. Guys are smarter.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Mar 30, 2013
 
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Girls are smart. Guys are smarter.
Oh really?????

Since: Mar 13

Oakland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Mar 30, 2013
 
Cointinly..
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Mar 30, 2013
 
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?????
Hehehehheee. Sounds like you are questioning that statement. Heheheee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Ari son of Anarchy 150,086
edith duke 1 hr Rollin da green 50
Pizza Hutt 1 hr who cares 3
what did Mickey Atwood do to get fired?? 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Building on way to BG 8 hr Achmed ikeelu 2
Tony Blankenship Jr. (Oct '10) 8 hr Schmedely Troll 32
Kristin 13 hr Wow 6

Search the Scottsville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••