Comments
1 - 20 of 82 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anthony sharp

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 2, 2013
 
Why do all most all women in scottsville got to be no good

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Same as the men here, I guess.
Tiny

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good woman r hard to find these days, and it's even harder to find a good man

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cause they are straight up dope heads that's why.
Judge Not

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

My thoughts on the women (and men) in Scottsville.

We are all fallible human beings -- men and women alike.

No one among us is perfect. In the very best of us there is a little evil.

I like to believe that in the very worst among us there is a little good. Sometimes that good is hard to see.

We are -all- sinners, some whose sins are forgiven, and some who have not been forgiven.

Some have repented, put their faith in Jesus, put their lives in his hands -- their sins have been forgiven.

This does not make them good, nor infallible. They are still human, still subject to temptations. Occasionally, they will give in to temptation, but they should always be striving to resist evil and do good -- to be a good example for others.

It is human nature to be selfish, to be egotistical and have an over inflated sense of self worth.

No person should never take himself too seriously.

And a man should always be wary of others who boast and brag on themselves, who tell us how good and smart they are.

If a person is good or smart -- he need not tell others -- if he really is good or smart, others will see that without being told.

We also must be wary of those who set themselves up to judge and criticize others -- assailing them for their imagined shortcomings -- calling them bad names -- pretending to be superior to those they criticize. As I pointed out -- no one among us is perfect.

Once a group of people came to Jesus with a woman who was accused of adultery. The "Elders" wanted to trap Jesus by him either going against his own teaching of forgiveness, or going against the prescribed punishment by stoning.

As they all lined up to throw their stones at the accused woman, Jesus said to them...

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone"

They dropped their stones and left, sparing the woman's life.

The lesson here:

We are all sinners. We all fall short in some way. Thus we should all refrain from criticizing, judging, and trying to punish others.

That's easy to say -- a little harder to practice.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Judge Not wrote:
My thoughts on the women (and men) in Scottsville.

We are all fallible human beings -- men and women alike.

No one among us is perfect. In the very best of us there is a little evil.

I like to believe that in the very worst among us there is a little good. Sometimes that good is hard to see.

We are -all- sinners, some whose sins are forgiven, and some who have not been forgiven.

Some have repented, put their faith in Jesus, put their lives in his hands -- their sins have been forgiven.

This does not make them good, nor infallible. They are still human, still subject to temptations. Occasionally, they will give in to temptation, but they should always be striving to resist evil and do good -- to be a good example for others.

It is human nature to be selfish, to be egotistical and have an over inflated sense of self worth.

No person should never take himself too seriously.

And a man should always be wary of others who boast and brag on themselves, who tell us how good and smart they are.

If a person is good or smart -- he need not tell others -- if he really is good or smart, others will see that without being told.

We also must be wary of those who set themselves up to judge and criticize others -- assailing them for their imagined shortcomings -- calling them bad names -- pretending to be superior to those they criticize. As I pointed out -- no one among us is perfect.

Once a group of people came to Jesus with a woman who was accused of adultery. The "Elders" wanted to trap Jesus by him either going against his own teaching of forgiveness, or going against the prescribed punishment by stoning.

As they all lined up to throw their stones at the accused woman, Jesus said to them...

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone"

They dropped their stones and left, sparing the woman's life.

The lesson here:

We are all sinners. We all fall short in some way. Thus we should all refrain from criticizing, judging, and trying to punish others.

That's easy to say -- a little harder to practice.
You write too much
redneck rehab

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 3, 2013
 
i got bored at first sentence whatd the rest say
Dingleberry Jones

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 3, 2013
 
redneck rehab wrote:
i got bored at first sentence whatd the rest say
Redneck Rehab has a short attention span.
Judge Not

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 16, 2013
 
Big Dick Mcgee wrote:
<quoted text>
You write too much
I can't really disagree with what you say.

I like to write. Sometimes I do have a tendency to make excessively long comments. I will attempt to keep the comments a little shorter.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 17, 2013
 
Judge Not wrote:
<quoted text>I can't really disagree with what you say.

I like to write. Sometimes I do have a tendency to make excessively long comments. I will attempt to keep the comments a little shorter.
Thank you. Sometimes shorter is better?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 17, 2013
 
Big Dick Mcgee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Sometimes shorter is better?
That really depends on the woman your with LOL. Some like tickled and some like to be rammed, If you know what I mean.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BadDog84 wrote:
<quoted text>That really depends on the woman your with LOL. Some like tickled and some like to be rammed, If you know what I mean.
Yeah we All know what you mean.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Always remember men are like microwaves. Push a few buttons and thirty seconds later--- done
Women are like crock pots, it's takes a while longer but it's worth it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 17, 2013
 
anthony sharp wrote:
Why do all most all women in scottsville got to be no good
You said it, brother. Bunch of know-it-all, trouble-making, good for nothing, goodie two-shoed (or one shoed), so happy they make me sick WOMEN.
>
Not bitter, just detailed.
>
Yeah, and they act like they don't even need men, but just as soon as they decide to complain about something a man gets drug in the conversation.
>
I think they're all jealous cause they can't pee standing up. Shows you who the real dominators are. I can pee on anything!!
>
wizzers_{:

Since: Mar 13

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 17, 2013
 
Miss E Font wrote:
Always remember men are like microwaves. Push a few buttons and thirty seconds later--- done
Women are like crock pots, it's takes a while longer but it's worth it.
More like diesel engines, hard to get going, but go forever once running.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>
More like diesel engines, hard to get going, but go forever once running.
Not all women are hard to get going. Just so you know.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>You said it, brother. Bunch of know-it-all, trouble-making, good for nothing, goodie two-shoed (or one shoed), so happy they make me sick WOMEN.
>
Not bitter, just detailed.
>
Yeah, and they act like they don't even need men, but just as soon as they decide to complain about something a man gets drug in the conversation.
>
I think they're all jealous cause they can't pee standing up. Shows you who the real dominators are. I can pee on anything!!
>
wizzers_{:
Men are useful for many things-- opening lids, taking out the trash, reaching things on the top shelves. For everything else there shower massagers with pulsating mode--praise Kohler

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>More like diesel engines, hard to get going, but go forever once running.
10-4 good buddy-- looks like we got ourselves a convoy

Since: Mar 13

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 17, 2013
 
They also give off poisonous fumes, contamination everything.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Jerk wrote:
They also give off poisonous fumes, contamination everything.
Oh like the The Manchineel tree. It is so dangerous, it’s often marked with warning signs. Its leaves and small green fruit resemble those of an apple tree. All parts of this tree are so toxic that if you burn it and stand near the smoke, you can go blind.
Beautiful bearing fruit but deadly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 146,441
Karen Wilson 8 min Curious 2
Foreclosed houses selling at court house 4 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr LMS 16,119
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr LMS 1,021
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr sallygreen 26,195
Kellie Morgan 22 hr Just Wondering 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••