cocerned

Portland, TN

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Why cant we get a thread started that the cops could read for info on people involved with meth. no screen names are involved. do the cops read this stuff?
Schmedely the Troll

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Jan 11, 2012
cocerned wrote:
Why cant we get a thread started that the cops could read for info on people involved with meth. no screen names are involved. do the cops read this stuff?
Maybe because they know half of the allagatiions on these type of sites are slander lies.
poo packer

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2012
maybe if they play with their c**k and ball, they'll leave meth alone.
Schmedely the Troll

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Maybe if you get your poo packed enough you'll eventally choke to death.
Anonymous

Canton, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Why dont we clean up our own families and neighborhoods and keep the police out of everyones lives you stupid fucks the cops dont care what you do as long as they are not called in to do the job they are paid to do. Its just a money generating sceme, back in the day when they had moonshine stills in these hollars do you think your grandfather was snitching on his neighbor? yeah meth is a plight on this country but not being a neighbor is a bigger cause of problems than meth when you look at the big picture.

“Hammer Down”

Since: Jan 12

Bowling Green Ky

#6 Jan 11, 2012
maddrussian53 wrote:
Why dont we clean up our own families and neighborhoods and keep the police out of everyones lives you stupid fucks the cops dont care what you do as long as they are not called in to do the job they are paid to do. Its just a money generating sceme, back in the day when they had moonshine stills in these hollars do you think your grandfather was snitching on his neighbor? yeah meth is a plight on this country but not being a neighbor is a bigger cause of problems than meth when you look at the big picture.
Scarecrow what happened to the brain the wizard gave you?...GUILTY OF BEING STUPID, NEXT!
Anonymous

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Judge GTO wrote:
<quoted text> Scarecrow what happened to the brain the wizard gave you?...GUILTY OF BEING STUPID, NEXT!
cowardly lion where is your name you wanted mine but your to big of a chicken shit to put yours up your on the right sight where you can bash someone s name and reputation yet never reveal the slime ball that you are, when i speak its the truth no matter if it hurts me or who its the truth and will stand when the worlds on fire but cowards like you will die a thousands deaths because you have no back bone just like the slimmy snake that you are i got a good brain you need to grow some nuts and pick up a lil courage
ummmmm

Casey, IL

#8 Jan 23, 2012
Because they already know who their nieces, nephews, brother, sisters, brother in law, sister in law, or grandkids are.look gesh

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#9 Jan 23, 2012
maddrussian53 wrote:
<quoted text> cowardly lion where is your name you wanted mine but your to big of a chicken shit to put yours up your on the right sight where you can bash someone s name and reputation yet never reveal the slime ball that you are, when i speak its the truth no matter if it hurts me or who its the truth and will stand when the worlds on fire but cowards like you will die a thousands deaths because you have no back bone just like the slimmy snake that you are i got a good brain you need to grow some nuts and pick up a lil courage
The so called judge is a big wooly puss trying to cover his sins and his other buddies naked arses. The judge is a little schitt stirring hen turd. Probably a limp wristed Fairy too.
hahaha

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2012
Corey Cornwell is a meth head for sure!!!!!!!!
DWI

Trinity, TX

#13 Jan 27, 2012
aint none yall gonna comment bitches an there is a war on drugs war on terrorism war on all kinds of worthless shit we aint gonna stop waistin our good tax dollars for wheres the war on child molestors or rapest they all walkin the streets an somone with a real problem like drugs gets life but if a mfer fucks a kid they get 5 probated an put on a list yea thats fair If we spent all the money that we do on drugs on this then there wouldnt be so many kids getting hurt or killed by perverts that our great government lets walk the streets yes I agree if a person is doin drugs around kids an cookin that shit around them they need to be put in jail but if they do it alone or with friends that can choose their own path then wats it to u nothin everyone just cant stand to let another person alone can they unless u r police or important in this fucked up world yall get ur dicks sucked an asses kissed sorry fucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon gyms 7 hr Royce tha five nine 5
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,365
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed Sun Milflover 16
Kristen Simpson Sat Bubba Humpalot 9
Abulance service Sat Big and Bashful 8
SeEn DAnNy StInSoN & KaLeY ViNcEnT 2-GeThEr Sat Keith 2
Matt Carter Jul 22 pitbull27 7

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages