nobody

Scottsville, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2013
The best show of the year.
ole zeke

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2013
What or whom are you referring to?

What you are trying to say might interest someone if you'd make it clear what you are writing about.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Just a guess here, and I might be way off but I think they are talking about the King of the Bluegrass. Just a guess but it makes sense by the title of the thread.
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2013
yes. The Demo derby
Disappointed

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2013
The lawn mowers hit harder than the cars got tired of watching them ride around and not hitting . They need to get a bigger place with more bleachers. They need to stop people from putting their chairs on the bleachers they took 3 rows for two seats.
ole zeke

Pelham, TN

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
Just a guess here, and I might be way off but I think they are talking about the King of the Bluegrass. Just a guess but it makes sense by the title of the thread.
Yep, it might make sense to someone who knows what the "King of the Bluegrass" refers to, but I'd never heard of it down here in my little backward corner of the county.

I Googled it.

I found references to Jimmy Martin, "The King of Bluegrass" (music). I thought "Naw, That ain't it".

Then I found a reference to "KING OF THE BLUEGRASS
HOLIDAY CLASSIC", apparently a play off game between the four regional basketball champs.

I thought "Naw, that ain't it neither".

Finally, about the eight item down on the info I'd pulled up, I found a story about a big demolition derby at the Allen county fairgrounds.

I thought "That must be it".

Then "Nobody" from Scottsville confirmed, "Yes, the Demo Derby".

Thanks "Nobody", sorry I missed it.
I know

Scottsville, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2013
nobody wrote:
yes. The Demo derby
who won overall in the derby?
Ummmm

Lubbock, TX

#8 Oct 3, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text> who won overall in the derby?
I left at 2:30 am I couldn't stay no longer. I could still hear it going on at 3:30. I heard it finally ended at 5. What the crap!! Is this true?

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Rob Nichols and yea ik mowers were hitting harder. I was the first one to get flipped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destiny cline and Michael walker 7 min RoamingInsomniac 2
good looking man 8 hr BgMan 4
News Allen County Celebrates Bicentennial With Diamo... 11 hr Anonymous 2
kevin porter (Dec '12) 12 hr RoamingInsomniac 11
esb Sat TVille 3
To the girl I love Jul 3 My back hurts 20
Poll Allen County Wet Election Jul 2 Paper Boy 24
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE