somebody squealed
Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2014
Since when did the county sheriff started making call for residents instead of the county attorney. I guess it's who you know and who you blow!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Don't do stupid bad things, and you won't have cops called on you.
WOW

Gallatin, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2014
The sheriff here uses his powers to help his cronies. I do not break laws and never would but he sure took the side of a crack head over my wife and I. Of course the crack head is in jail now any ways. He needs to abide and enforce laws not write his own.
ohboy

Lafayette, TN

#4 Jul 10, 2014
WOW wrote:
The sheriff here uses his powers to help his cronies. I do not break laws and never would but he sure took the side of a crack head over my wife and I. Of course the crack head is in jail now any ways. He needs to abide and enforce laws not write his own.

if you want them to enforce and abide by the laws and not write their own? Then definitely don't vote for Sam !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning. 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 329
Riddle 3 hr Rucking Facist 1
What's the hardest part about eating a vegetable? 3 hr Psucking Fycho 1
Sprocket sucks farts out of bus seats 3 hr Bucking MallMuster 2
Most creative place you've ever given or receiv... 5 hr Haha 3
Are there any decent signal women in scottsville 6 hr Looking 13
Scottsville broads who give the best head - Act II 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 8

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance