Does anyone know who's stealing poult...

Does anyone know who's stealing poultry in Adolphus, and where they might be?

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Theive snatcher

Lafayette, TN

#1 May 30, 2013
Right around the 4 way where Fleet rd, Pleasant Ridge Church Rd, and Staffrd Holler in Adolphus Ky, there have been lots of Poultry stolen. Chickens, geese and ducks from different places. Packed off by multiple people. Any clue who it is and what happened to the poultry? Could be a nice reward for info on the thieves.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 May 31, 2013
I don't know who might be doing that, but file a police report. They need to know it's happening, and maybe keep an eye so that they can catch who is doing it.
just a guess

Westmoreland, TN

#3 May 31, 2013
Theive snatcher wrote:
Right around the 4 way where Fleet rd, Pleasant Ridge Church Rd, and Staffrd Holler in Adolphus Ky, there have been lots of Poultry stolen. Chickens, geese and ducks from different places. Packed off by multiple people. Any clue who it is and what happened to the poultry? Could be a nice reward for info on the thieves.
try mr week lives real close by
just a guess

Westmoreland, TN

#4 May 31, 2013
try mr weeks lives close by
foghorn Leghorn

United States

#5 May 31, 2013
I say,I say these chicken rustlers must be stopped.fowl play is at hand (are you getting all this son?) I say maybe it's that chicken hawk again.
Theive snatcher

Lafayette, TN

#6 Jun 2, 2013
What's the first name of Mr. Weeks?
low life chicken theif

Pelham, TN

#7 Jun 3, 2013
Theive snatcher wrote:
"Theive snatcher" said that this poultry is being "Packed off by multiple people."

"Theive snatcher", If you have no idea who's stealing them chickens then how do ya know that it's "multiple people"? That don't appear to add up.

"Theive snatcher", you yerself ain't the low down, double dealin', cotton pickin', low life poultry snatcher are you?

You appear to know more about it than you are a tellin' us.
Foghorn Leghorn

United States

#8 Jun 3, 2013
I think the only chicken that Weeks boy could catch is in a bucket next to some biscuits. I say maybe use a "bait chicken" like that bait car show with built in Gps (Goose Positioning System) that's a joke Son.
Applebee

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Sounds like somebody is eating good in the neighborhood.or perhaps building their own "duck dynasty'anyhow the goose grabbing bird bandits must be found out and brought to justice.
Just me

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 3, 2013
Have you ever thought it might be coyotes or other animals instead of people? Before placing blame be sure who you are blaming.
low life chicken theif

United States

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Just me wrote:
Have you ever thought it might be coyotes or other animals instead of people? Before placing blame be sure who you are blaming.
"Just me" makes an excellent point. Coyotes and foxes love chickens and have been known to catch and eat them.
Elmer Doofis

United States

#12 Jun 3, 2013
I hered they wuz a fixin to change the name of Stafford Holler rode. Sum body sed theys fixin to rename it to be called -- "Unknown Chikin Theif Rode".

I thank that wud be a fittin thang to do.
Detective Dumass

New York, NY

#13 Jun 3, 2013
If this indeed the work of a certain diabolical coyote then it will be simple matter of forming a neighborhood watch at Fleet crossroads,then wait for the delivery truck from the Acme co.and follow it,then contact the proper authorities.
Bob Cat

New York, NY

#14 Jun 3, 2013
Free range means free lunch.
Moaninghypocondr iac

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Jun 3, 2013
Try one those motion detecting game cameras that can work at night.A picture is worth a thousand words and maybe a few birds.
Thatsallfolks

Lafayette, TN

#16 Jun 3, 2013
MeepBeep SHABANG!!!!
Elmer Doofis

United States

#17 Jun 13, 2013
Moaninghypocondriac wrote:
Try one those motion detecting game cameras that can work at night.A picture is worth a thousand words and maybe a few birds.
"Moaninghypocondriac " I am appalled to se thet they ain't no resolution to this here chickin steelin problim yit over yonder on unknown chickin theif rode.

As you suggist, won a them one those motion detecting game cameras that can work at night wud be jest tha thang.

If'n they cud git a few pithers a them chickin steelers we could git them to be showed on Amerikas most wanted an we'd nab em in know time.
Moaninghypocondr iac

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Jun 13, 2013
Good thinking on Elmer's part,We could put those pictures on egg cartons at the markets in town.
Irishgirl 19

United States

#19 Jun 13, 2013
Moaninghypocondriac wrote:
Good thinking on Elmer's part,We could put those pictures on egg cartons at the markets in town.
Now that is darn funny....
Meana

Lafayette, TN

#20 Jun 26, 2013
I heard the birds were snatched with no feather trail, and coyotes can't fit through the fence, and a security light was torn up where they was trying to remove it.
10 birds were taken at 2 different times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! 3 hr Flint Hill Bandit 584
Huddle House 4 hr Cassie 8
Search for........ 9 hr Walking Eagle 14
tara clement Fri Tiffany G 17
lumber company? Thu saywhat 12
The one and only roaminginsomniac. Please add y... Thu RoamingInsomniac 9
Feeling Strange........ Thu My back hurts 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages