First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Looking for

Hodgenville, KY

#170 Mar 20, 2014
I am looking for a miniature schnauzer. I was given Barbara's info but can not reach her does anyone know where I could buy one at a good price?
Dawgs

Lafayette, TN

#171 Mar 20, 2014
Hey New Haven, go to Petfinder.com , enter your zip code, choose Dog from the drop-down list, type in schnauzer in breed type, hit "puppy" or "young" in the search box, and find from there. There's some for adoption in Nashville, Louisville, and a few places across Kentucky. Consider adopting instead of buying.
Mary Jones

Bowling Green, KY

#172 Jun 14, 2014
Have you been to wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a puppy from her. What was your experience, was the puppy healthy? I am just looking for some opinions (also, please let me know if your experience was recent or not) as I'm searching to find our 2nd puppy and I've heard some mixed reviews.
Yorkie was to be 5-7 lbs. now 18 lbs. not fat. He never stops. We finally caught him sleeping after 5 months. Walked around & around; you could see he was exhausted. We put him a kennel and that seemed to help him rest. He us a very mischievous and smart dog. Full of personality. After months of working with him CONSISTENTLY, he is part of the family and he has a bad boy charm. He'll kiss your face but all the while he's looking from an advantage point to see what he'll get into next. I was never allowed to see the parents. Was told they were kept down the road. Honestly I think it's a puppy mill. There's no other explanation on website about the dame or sire! Read up on good breeders and use your gut!
Mary Jones

Bowling Green, KY

#173 Jun 14, 2014
QUOTE="barbara"]My Yorkie was to be 5-7 lbs. now 18 lbs. not fat. He never stops. We finally caught him sleeping after 5 months. Walked around & around; you could see he was exhausted. We put him a kennel and that seemed to help him rest. He is a very mischievous and smart dog. Full of personality. After months of working with him CONSISTENTLY, he is part of the family and he has a bad boy charm. He'll kiss your face but all the while he's looking from an advantage point to see what he'll get into next. I was never allowed to see the parents. Was told they were kept down the road. Honestly I think it's a puppy mill. There's no other explanation on website about the dame or sire! Read up on good breeders and use your gut to decide!
Leslie

Nashville, TN

#174 Jun 28, 2014
I'm Kate to the game on this one, but I wanted to leave my feedback. I bought my boxer, who is the best dog I've ever had, from Barbara. That said, at 6 weeks old he weighed under 3 lbs. this is REALLY tiny for a dog this size.. He had an infection in his stomach that required a lot of medication right off the bat. There were so many dogs there, and all different breeds... Our experience wasn't bad, per se... But looking back this place felt puppy-millish. Although I'm thrilled with my dog now, I would not go back.
Jeez

Lafayette, TN

#175 Jul 4, 2014
I was told that place is out of business. If it was a mill, I sure hope it is out of business. Too many great adoptable dogs needing homes out there to add more to the population.
DJs2kids

Clarksville, TN

#176 Jul 6, 2014
We bought a puppy from a person that had bought it from Barbara's.(she had bought it for her daughter and her daughter wanted a parrot instead *spoiled* lol) She was 3 months old, healthy and very sweet and sociable. We love her! She is now 2 years old and still very healthy and loving. She is a Malti-Tzu and just beautiful!!!
kbswagg

Louisville, KY

#177 Oct 12, 2014
Six years ago we purchased a minpin from Barbaras Little Friends. She was great to work with. We got lost on the way and was late arriving, she waited on us and let us walk around the facility and look at all the babies. Our minpin
Was healthy and well cared for. We had a very good experience with her.
just saying

Crestwood, KY

#178 Oct 21, 2014
Jeez wrote:
I was told that place is out of business. If it was a mill, I sure hope it is out of business. Too many great adoptable dogs needing homes out there to add more to the population.
It was a mill. I know for fact. I also seen how the parents were treated. Yes the puppy show room was nice. However the poor parents were very abused.FACT I SEEN FOR MYSELF.
just sayn

Auburn, KY

#179 Oct 23, 2014
So sad if the bad reviews are true. I hate to see poor animals abused, as well as children. People can be so cruel
anonymous

United States

#180 Monday Mar 9
I would like to know how she has soooooo many different types of breeds and of litters EVERY month for years if she is not a puppy mill! Seems like she just breeds and rebreeds over and over agian.
correct

Westmoreland, TN

#181 Thursday Mar 12
anonymous wrote:
I would like to know how she has soooooo many different types of breeds and of litters EVERY month for years if she is not a puppy mill! Seems like she just breeds and rebreeds over and over agian.
Her and her husband divorced. She does not have no dogs now. Yes she was a puppy mill
bird of prey

Crestwood, KY

#182 Friday Mar 13
Go to the pound. Those dogs truley need homes after they are there for a certain amount of time they get killed . Anyone who loves dogs would go to a pound i did and i am very happy he was already traine by his former owner . His name is shadow and he is great...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love swingers 56 min ricky spanish 39
Guess who is in jail again 1 hr Ricky Spanish 4
joe and donna 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Jordan Marsh mail man creeper peeper 5 hr Ricky Spanish 13
Any places in Scottsville for rent? 6 hr i know 3
Larry Simpson 8 hr Smokey2 7
Scottsville Baptist Church Sun Ricky Spanish 7
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web