Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

You may need to start campaigning now. Dang it seems that they for some reason or another left you name off of the ballot where I voted. You might want to check into that, to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I guess now all of you see where you should have voted for Ted Fartinsky as Governor of Allen County. Just suffer. I ran on the profartisan ballot.
You will have the support.......... of the DARK BIKE!!
Your Mentor

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Patriot Dad wrote:
Envy, a resentful emotion that occurs when a person lacks anothers achievement or possessions and wishes the other lack it.
I work hard for what I have. Yeh, it's on the night shift. It's a good job and I'm proud to have it. I hope to make as much as my boss one day but I don't want the government to take it from him and give it to me.
This statement I respect you for and hope you can achieve your gold soon.
anarchist

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

its time for the ppl to take this country back from all our corrupt government. The time is coming sooner or later
Old McDonald

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

And now a word from our sponsor......burp!!!
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

anarchist wrote:
its time for the ppl to take this country back from all our corrupt government. The time is coming sooner or later
I would endorse that message.
Big Time

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

5 Things Liberal Democrats don't understand!!!!

1.You can not legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2.What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving.

3.The government can't give anything that the government does not first take from someone else.

4.You can not multiply wealth by dividing it.

5.When half the people get the idea they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them;and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is gonna get what they work for, that is the end of the beginning for any nation.
USA Democrat

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

We have some really good programs in place to help the people in need. All was created to help people. What we need is monitoring of all the recipients of these funds. I truly think most people wants to help the people that needs help. But what we have is so many people getting this money do not deserve it. Now the breakdown is in two places. The employees signing these people up should do a better job of screening them and there should be a good monitoring system in place to make sure its the right people getting the funds. There also should be people to make sure needy people are not left out (the ones who fall between the cracks so to speak). This would save the tax payers over 1/2 what is being paid out now. Its not the programs its how they are run.
USA Democrat

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Don't blame the Democrats for the gun things. There is just as many Republicans as Democrats wanting new gun laws. Blame each and every lawmaker that tries to change the laws. By blaming a party it spreads the pressure to even among them and takes it off the guilty shoulders. Name the ones by name and don't leave one out. But remember it will take people in both parties to make the change. I am NRA !
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

USA Democrat wrote:
Don't blame the Democrats for the gun things. There is just as many Republicans as Democrats wanting new gun laws. Blame each and every lawmaker that tries to change the laws. By blaming a party it spreads the pressure to even among them and takes it off the guilty shoulders. Name the ones by name and don't leave one out. But remember it will take people in both parties to make the change. I am NRA !
I blamed our elected officials.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

USA Democrat wrote:
We have some really good programs in place to help the people in need. All was created to help people. What we need is monitoring of all the recipients of these funds. I truly think most people wants to help the people that needs help. But what we have is so many people getting this money do not deserve it. Now the breakdown is in two places. The employees signing these people up should do a better job of screening them and there should be a good monitoring system in place to make sure its the right people getting the funds. There also should be people to make sure needy people are not left out (the ones who fall between the cracks so to speak). This would save the tax payers over 1/2 what is being paid out now. Its not the programs its how they are run.
Yes its kind of like one bad apple will make the whole basket bad. But it seems that the ones that really need it can't get it, but the ones that only know the system and not necessarily need it can get it.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Big Time wrote:
5 Things Liberal Democrats don't understand!!!!
1.You can not legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2.What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving.
3.The government can't give anything that the government does not first take from someone else.
4.You can not multiply wealth by dividing it.
5.When half the people get the idea they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them;and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is gonna get what they work for, that is the end of the beginning for any nation.

Ok.. You've said the same thing 5 different ways.. And each time it showed how clueless you are.. Keep 'em coming
Big Time

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.. You've said the same thing 5 different ways.. And each time it showed how clueless you are.. Keep 'em coming
LOL You wished!!!!!! So what makes you think I am clueless?
Big Time

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Fiscal cliff put in much better perspective for Democrats
Lesson 1.
US tax revenue:$2,170,000,000,000

Federal budget:$3,820,000,000,000

New debt:$1,650,000,000,000

National debt:$14,271,000,000,000

Recent budget cuts:$38,500,000,000

Letís now remove eight zeros and pretend it is a household budget:

Annual family income:$21,700

Money the family spent:$38,200

New debt on the credit card:$16,500

Outstanding credit card balance:$142,710

Total household budget cuts so far:$385.00
Easier to under stand know

Lesson 2.
Here's another way to look at the debt ceiling.
Lets say you come home from work and you see your sewer backed up in your neighborhood and your house is filled with sewage all they way up to the ceiling.
What do you think you should do? Raise the ceiling or remove the Sh*t?
Dem

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Big Time wrote:
Lesson 1.
Lesson 2.
Lets say you come home from work and you see your sewer backed up in your neighborhood and your house is filled with sewage all they way up to the ceiling.
Wow do you realy think its that simple or that is the only figures ? Your own taxes are more complex than that. Do you do your own taxes or do you pay someone to do them. Why do you think you can say how to fix the debit if you don't even do your taxes.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Wow do you realy think its that simple or that is the only figures ? Your own taxes are more complex than that. Do you do your own taxes or do you pay someone to do them. Why do you think you can say how to fix the debit if you don't even do your taxes.
Dang I thought it sounded pretty simple and to the point that anyone could understand. And yes I do my own and like most all rich and common taxpayers, the way I look at them is the the government has got my money and I want to get all I can back. If your tax preparer doesn't do that for you, well I think that you need to find a new accountant.

If you think that the explanation was complicated maybe you need to be doing your own household budget and give your wife a break so you can see reality.

Dude you are the one that either don't have a clue or you are just trying to play dumb. Go figure.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Big Time wrote:
Lesson 1.
Lesson 2.
Well I personally thought that it was so simple of an explanation that anyone could understand the intended point. If not I would really like to know just what made it so difficult to understand....
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Well can you elaborate on what main point that is trying to be made here? Even though you consider it the same point made five different ways so can you explain the point. And it is definitely a point and not a B/S coverup.
Dem

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Dang I thought it sounded pretty simple and to the point that anyone could understand. And yes I do my own and like most all rich and common taxpayers, the way I look at them is the the government has got my money and I want to get all I can back. If your tax preparer doesn't do that for you, well I think that you need to find a new accountant.
If you think that the explanation was complicated maybe you need to be doing your own household budget and give your wife a break so you can see reality.
Dude you are the one that either don't have a clue or you are just trying to play dumb. Go figure.
Well if you think its that simple then I will sell you some ocean front land in Allen County KY. If you do your own taxes then you probably only have a couple of W-2s to enter or a computer program. Fact is its not simple. I don't have the answer. I do have some ideas that may help. But I know the government is a complex major corporation with many things we don't know about. You can't fix it. Your friend can't either.
Dem

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't make a blind man see. Don't try to get them to agree they think they can fix our country. Think what a mess we would have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 144,839
Living the lowlife 2 hr Troubadour 21
Copass trial 4 hr Yes 6
Kellie Morgan 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 6
andrew jackson house (Oct '09) 10 hr Funny 106
michael 12 hr muse 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr LMS 26,171
•••
•••