Stamps trucking hauled mine
juanita scott cchestnut

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Ghent or brian weaver both are good
Preacher Man

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2014
What are these guys getting for a load now days?
Buyer

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Hope these people haul decent loads. Be careful who you use. The last one I bought was more sand and grit than gravel. It came one hard rain and you couldn't tell I had bought any
heather

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2014
needing gravel and havent reached anyone out at the rock quarry need info as well
JJS

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 May 5, 2014
Does anyone know a contact number for Buddy Wix? I heard he sells creek gravel near adolphus.
FYI

Lafayette, TN

#8 May 5, 2014
Probably be hard to fine anyone who hauls it! Quarry is turning people in for hauling it. They get fines up to 5000$.
where can I buy

Bowling Green, KY

#9 May 9, 2014
FYI wrote:
Probably be hard to fine anyone who hauls it! Quarry is turning people in for hauling it. They get fines up to 5000$.
What is the name of the quarry. Do they sell and haul creek gravel. I have some ohio river rock.but I would like to have real creek gravel. Is it illegal ?
Courtney Galler

Provo, UT

#10 Aug 7, 2014
Where can my brother find gravel? Does he have to go to a quarry, or find a hardware store? He's trying to do some landscaping, and needs it for a riverbed. Would this work: https://www.vitale-robinson.com/robinson-prod...
good man

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2014
Spears construction can do it and they are good and dependable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr I C U MY ASS 599
Brittany Farley 1 hr Chris 69
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 3 hr -Sprocket- 2,213
Kristen pedigo 4 hr Dustin 10
Macedonia rd burglaries Sat Jessica 1
Browns Pay Lake (Apr '10) Fri fisherman 6
Averitt driver named Scott Fri Jane doe 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages