Fan

Casey, IL

#1 Feb 10, 2012
I love to hear our school band play at the games. They keep things pepped up all night. Love when they break out in Skynyrd. Keep up the good music, Band!
family

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2012
Proud of all band members, keep up good work.
Beekeeper

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2012
I saw ACS band last night at Caverna and they were outstanding in competition. I did have to leave before awards were given so not sure if they won or not. No doubt they were the best in their class.
Fan

Casey, IL

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Beekeeper wrote:
I saw ACS band last night at Caverna and they were outstanding in competition. I did have to leave before awards were given so not sure if they won or not. No doubt they were the best in their class.
Wow, that's great! I know I love to watch them perform. Wish they could perform more often at home games. Those kids are so talented.
Pearl

Lafayette, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's great! I know I love to watch them perform. Wish they could perform more often at home games. Those kids are so talented.
Proud of that Patriot Band.
control

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
They done great, first in there group and got RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION
Fan

Casey, IL

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Congratulations! They put in a lot of hard work. It pays off.
fan

Lafayette, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2012
they had a hard day saturday, but they over came it and won 1st in both of their classes so proud of them.
concern

Lafayette, TN

#9 Sep 17, 2012
I would like to know why band is not talked about on the radio and praised for there winning. they are part of out school system too. They say that band is not a sport, but they are child in ACS schools. They work hard at practice 4 days a week for 3-4 hours a day and had boot camp in july for 3 week putting in over 120 hours in. They have had great season this year, i just wish they where award and praise too. GO ACS BAND YOU ROCK
Fan

Casey, IL

#10 Sep 17, 2012
concern wrote:
I would like to know why band is not talked about on the radio and praised for there winning. they are part of out school system too. They say that band is not a sport, but they are child in ACS schools. They work hard at practice 4 days a week for 3-4 hours a day and had boot camp in july for 3 week putting in over 120 hours in. They have had great season this year, i just wish they where award and praise too. GO ACS BAND YOU ROCK
So true! They need lots more recognition and praise. I wish they would just put on some concerts for us to enjoy or do a show before games. I would go. Yes, they rock!
Beekeeper

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2012
concern wrote:
\
It's like that here in Barren co. too. Every week is a write up in the paper on the football team and hardly if ever the band is mentioned. When there is a band competition there is standing room only every where you go. Never seen such crowds. I wish I had a schedule of Allen co band competitions so I could follow how they finish. They aren't at the same as Barren very often. I think Barren is at Murray State this Saturday. Someone keep posted on how they are doing.
Patriot Dad

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Sep 18, 2012
I love our band and wish they played more at home so we could see them more often. Is there a facebook page for the band? That would be a great way to get more buzz about the band and communicate when and where they will be playing.

I agree ACS band rocks.
Festus

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Sep 18, 2012
Saw something in the paper about them.. no pictures, though.
fan

Lafayette, TN

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Good luck at MSU saturday, proud of all of yall.
Band Fan

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2012
ACS Band will be at Murray State this weekend. They would play at more games if they were allowed. The kids in the band want to play at the football games, but Coach Hood is too worried they will mess of the field. Sad so sad, ACS Band is a great band but they don't get the support they should.
am i reading correctly

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Band Fan wrote:
ACS Band will be at Murray State this weekend. They would play at more games if they were allowed. The kids in the band want to play at the football games, but Coach Hood is too worried they will mess of the field. Sad so sad, ACS Band is a great band but they don't get the support they should.
the high school band is not allowed to play at high school games?
fan

Lafayette, TN

#17 Oct 1, 2012
so proud of all of y'all saturday, at vmi. you rocked, keep of the GREAT WORK. Number one all the way.. GO ACS BAND WE ARE PROUD OR EACH OF Y'ALL.
Billy M

Lafayette, TN

#18 Oct 1, 2012
fan wrote:
so proud of all of y'all saturday, at vmi. you rocked, keep of the GREAT WORK. Number one all the way.. GO ACS BAND WE ARE PROUD OR EACH OF Y'ALL.
yes we are
lllll

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2012
Tori E. is so cute!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any decent signal women in scottsville 30 min Dustin 8
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning. 1 hr Mucking Forons 300
Republicans dropping out of office & not runnin... 16 hr Dem 10
Chucker Groves 16 hr really 4
The Core Mon Isittoolate 5
Where to get a scanner programed Jan 14 Niemand 2
officer involved shooting Jan 13 RoamingInsomniac 12

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance