im looking to buy baby chicks and lay...

im looking to buy baby chicks and laying hens

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

mcb1980

Summer Shade, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2011
looking to buy baby chicks and laying hens really cheap in scottsville just post a number and ill give you a call

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 23, 2011
Laying hens? Just sneak into someones chicken house, like all the other chicken molesters do. Gees.

“save a horse ride a cowboy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2011
I'll be your hen UNA... lets make some chicks and sell them for profit

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#5 Jun 24, 2011
DaisyDuke69 wrote:
I'll be your hen UNA... lets make some chicks and sell them for profit
Sounds good to me. Chick Papa will be so jealous. Chick Papa is always taunting me because he has a farting parrot and he knows I want that parrot. He brags about his action figures too, especially his Police Barbie. She is hot, but he don't have to rub it in. LOL.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 24, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good to me. Chick Papa will be so jealous. Chick Papa is always taunting me because he has a farting parrot and he knows I want that parrot. He brags about his action figures too, especially his Police Barbie. She is hot, but he don't have to rub it in. LOL.
No need to be jealous the more the Merrier I'll dress up like his police barbie and u can take turns arresting and punishing me :)

Since: Jan 11

Summer Shade, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me. Chick Papa will be so jealous. Chick Papa is always taunting me because he has a farting parrot and he knows I want that parrot. He brags about his action figures too, especially his Police Barbie. She is hot, but he don't have to rub it in. LOL.
glad she,s not lookin for goats,,,,,nick

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 25, 2011
dillinger2 wrote:
<quoted text>glad she,s not lookin for goats,,,,,nick
Yep, the Scott's would be in real danger.

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#9 Jun 26, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good to me. Chick Papa will be so jealous. Chick Papa is always taunting me because he has a farting parrot and he knows I want that parrot. He brags about his action figures too, especially his Police Barbie. She is hot, but he don't have to rub it in. LOL.
It sounds like to me we have a new action figure in the topix neighborhood. That driving ms daisy needs to go to special education deputy britt church and get some hands laid on her. Jd2 needs to put that nasty Ho back in the boxtown corral. Hehehe

Location hidden

#10 Jun 26, 2011
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like to me we have a new action figure in the topix neighborhood. That driving ms daisy needs to go to special education deputy britt church and get some hands laid on her. Jd2 needs to put that nasty Ho back in the boxtown corral. Hehehe
The only hands I want laid on me are yours big papa and of coarse UNA

“Bootleggin Ginseng Digger”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#11 Jun 26, 2011
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like to me we have a new action figure in the topix neighborhood. That driving ms daisy needs to go to special education deputy britt church and get some hands laid on her. Jd2 needs to put that nasty Ho back in the boxtown corral. Hehehe
Can I be her chauffeur?
I promiss to keep my hands on the wheel!
Hehehe
VOTE DRY!!

Location hidden

#12 Jun 26, 2011
Rod Cod the 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>Can I be her chauffeur?
I promiss to keep my hands on the wheel!
Hehehe
VOTE DRY!!
Well see I'll have to test ur driving abilities first

“Bootleggin Ginseng Digger”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#13 Jun 26, 2011
DaisyDuke69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see I'll have to test ur driving abilities first
Hee,
I have got my en drivers license . I was en at Sears one time and bought em there.
So I will be reddy to drive you ens around any time.
VOTE DRY!!
juan

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2013
I have many diff kinds of chicks and chickens u can txt me at 9512291171 am trying to get a stedy costemer
iman

Kolkata, India

#15 Oct 18, 2013
mcb1980 wrote:
looking to buy baby chicks and laying hens really cheap in scottsville just post a number and ill give you a call
all kind of chicks available call on 00919738798563

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info wanted 5 hr boring 29
Replace Jacksonian with a new festival 10 hr boring 6
Robin Gibson railroad 13 hr Nosey 13
R.I.P. Mr. Fleming 17 hr Niemand 1
Timothy Madden Tue American Queen 12
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Tue RoamingInsomniac 3,231
Scott Owens (Jan '10) Tue stupid 24

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance