just wondering if there was i go all the time
BTT

Bethpage, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2009
Used to years ago
black coon hunter

Lafayette, TN

#4 Jul 17, 2009
I go every chance I get coonhunting at AlcoApts.I usually give a good ten minute head start before i let the dogs out on em.I like it when I catch up to em cause they say"please dont beat me massa dont this tired ole body!"
jou- HUNG- LOW

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Jul 17, 2009
You watchee your puppy ,Ill get him for my shoppee
Black Coon Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#6 Jul 17, 2009
jou- HUNG- LOW wrote:
You watchee your puppy ,Ill get him for my shoppee
Yeah I heard thats why all cats and dogs have been missing close to china king is because they are all on the menu.
BTT

Bethpage, TN

#7 Jul 17, 2009
Now see you take a legitimate sport and turn it into TRASH talking! Thats just pitiful!
bandit57

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Jul 17, 2009
the old bandit lookin for a baby coon ,i,ll pay 100.00$,,,the bandit
Black Coon Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2009
bandit57 wrote:
Sorry Bandit but baby coons from Alco will cost at least A cool grand,lmao!
Black Coon Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#10 Jul 17, 2009
BTT wrote:
Now see you take a legitimate sport and turn it into TRASH talking! Thats just pitiful!
Hey Im not trash talking,you should hear all the trash that comes out the coons mouths when I release the hounds on 'em.Now thats funny especially when the hound bites A chunk out of one of them.
jewels

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2009
Black Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Im not trash talking,you should hear all the trash that comes out the coons mouths when I release the hounds on 'em.Now thats funny especially when the hound bites A chunk out of one of them.
If you were really the type of coon hunter you claim to be you would have been dead a long time ago. I bet any ONE "coon" could yell "boo", and you would be headed for the hills. Your narrow little mind is obviously in some kind of fantasy world.
bandit57

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Jul 17, 2009
bandit57 wrote:
hey bitch i,m lookin for a real coon not a person ,bitch.people like u i,ll love to meet on the street,say that to my face bitch,,,the bandit

“The Enforcer ”

Since: Jun 09

Charlotte North Carolina

#13 Jul 18, 2009
bandit57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey bitch i,m lookin for a real coon not a person ,bitch.people like u i,ll love to meet on the street,say that to my face bitch,,,the bandit
Give 'em hell bandit!If you want A baby coon just go down in the hollows of long creek and set out a trap in the creek bottoms,there pretty easy to catch with corn or catfood.
nope

Shanghai, China

#14 Jul 18, 2009
nope.

“YOUR Independent Bike Shop”

Since: Oct 08

Adolphus KY

#15 Jul 20, 2009
Keep an eye on the photos! I'll post some pictures of my Bandit!! Yes my pet coons name is bandit! He loves lime flavored pop-sickles and marshmellows! He knocks on the door everynight about 6 to let us know he is ready for his treats.
He loves messing with my rat-terrior BUT is terrified of our cat!
Black Coon Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#16 Jul 20, 2009
bandit57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey bitch i,m lookin for a real coon not a person ,bitch.people like u i,ll love to meet on the street,say that to my face bitch,,,the bandit
Yeah I would like to say it to your face just name the place and time fudgepacker bandit.I read on another thread how you wanted sammy holders bionic pecker you nasty motherf**er!
Black Coon Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#17 Jul 20, 2009
jewels wrote:
<quoted text>If you were really the type of coon hunter you claim to be you would have been dead a long time ago. I bet any ONE "coon" could yell "boo", and you would be headed for the hills. Your narrow little mind is obviously in some kind of fantasy world.
Yeah they mostly likely would kill me because black people"Coons" dont fight one on one.They all fight 5 coons on 1 white guy.Then go celebrating like they won the superbowl.My point is,A one on one fight they would never kick my ass.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#18 Jul 20, 2009
I think a lot of women are coon hunting. This kind of new hairdo some of them are wearing looks like a road kill coon sitting on their head with it's front legs hanging down in front of their ears. I think it's the Davy Crockett Do :)
stupidasspeople

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 23, 2009
You people are so stupid! Grow up!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#20 Jul 25, 2009
stupidasspeople wrote:
You people are so stupid! Grow up!
Do you have the road kill coon hairdo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about Tommy Oliver (Oct '08) 3 hr No of your business 79
poker Fri Cody m 1
Whos the dss worker that dont have custody of h... Fri tamber cross 8
Lice at ACPC Thu FYI 6
walmart Thu RoamingInsomniac 2
Jerk in a plane Jan 22 Sheepdog 20
Lotto winner Jan 22 Yeppers 3
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web