“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I've been down in Tennessee doing a little reconnaissance. Strangely, I've been getting a whiff of something peculiarly fowl in past days, which seems to be rising from the south. As I investigated, clues led me to Gallatin TN.
It turns out the local authorities of Gallatin have designed a plan to improve the culture of their community. Sounds like a good thing, but as I investigated I discovered the diabolical scheme behind all this.
They hired a used car salesman name “Fast Eddie” to hold a seminar at the edge of the park. He sent out flyer’s to all the local neighborhoods with messages designed to attract the absolute stupidest of stupid. Sure enough, our buddy “Gallatin” showed up with bells on. Not only that, but he brought his local entourage of geniuses to share the experience.
Now the next part is almost unthinkable. There is a particular creek in Allen County that has extremely high levels of sulfur. It’s close to the Andrew Jackson Highway and I think the locals call it “Spit Creek” or something like that. Fast Eddie tells a story about this creek, claiming it has awesome magical powers. He goes on to explain how when the land around this creek was settled by pioneers in the 1800’s, they neglected to process the deed correctly. He went on to explain how in spring of this year the land would be up for grabs to the first ones who stake it out properly. He handed the eager group an orange stake, and wished them good journey.
“Gallatin” stopped by his cousin-siblings in Lafayette, rounded up even more reinforcements, and hauled some kind of trashy, 50’s “dome-trailer” up here to Allen County. They planted the stake, and parked the trailer right in the middle of the creek. Now they have all been rolling around, bathing in the creek, which has stirred the sulfur up even worse, which is the unusual odor I've smelled.
I don’t know how I’m going to handle this yet, but until I do I feel it is my duty to inform you of that which is most undesirable. Regretfully, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you…..
THE LEGION OF DUMB.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Oh Batman, I was traveling through the area sometime last summer and the Dome trailer had caved in and they had moved a wine a baygo in its spot. I guess they were after the aroma. Maybe their goats like the aroma? Awww, their weekend get away from the hustle and bustle from the big shitty of Gallatin. That is the life in the country for a reunion for the big shitty folks.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Well, your not TPR. You must be Gallatin!! I'll bet my bat on it!!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Well, your not TPR. You must be Gallatin!! I'll bet my bat on it!!
Wait a minute, "Gallatin can't spell "Oh". Sorry, TPR. This toxic sulfur cloud is starting to get to me!! How are we gonna get those fools out of that creek?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute, "Gallatin can't spell "Oh". Sorry, TPR. This toxic sulfur cloud is starting to get to me!! How are we gonna get those fools out of that creek?
LMFAO...Batman you might need to come out of there for some fresh air, especially before it warms up, because it gets worse then.
Gallatin

Gallatin, TN

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Finally the hillbillies fight back. Hip hip horray for the red necks. Keep it coming Too funny
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Gallatin wrote:
Finally the hillbillies fight back. Hip hip horray for the red necks. Keep it coming Too funny
You are just like a yo yo, ever time you jump back here you come flying back. How about your dingle berries?
Gallatin

Gallatin, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2013
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>You are just like a yo yo, ever time you jump back here you come flying back. How about your dingle berries?
these come backs are getting boring geesh
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Gallatin wrote:
<quoted text>these come backs are getting boring geesh
Yea they are aren't they, Dingle Berry. Dingle Berry you are the man or is that woman? Hehehehheee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacksoniann food court 5 hr Scottsvilleluv 4
Fat girls give good head 15 hr Mucking Forons 12
Alcohol election 18 hr Citizen 52
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Kilroy 760
Sugar Grove Tavern doing bands dirty (Apr '09) Mon RoamingInsomniac 46
Bradley Madden sure has been low key lately Mon Mucking Forons 15
Anyone Lost A Border Collie on Pope Road? Sun Doglover 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages