I agree to move on
TPT

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Aug 13, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
So?
Nothing to see here.
Move on.
You stupid dumb a$$ its the jail website for people to look at her dummy get a hobby TRAILER PARK TRASH thats really all you are except in the cyber world you think your topix president but your not Dumb a$$ & dont start that crap go eat a twinkie or Im stalking you you dont even know me but I know you Ive lived in this town my entire life I know all about you & your drunk hubby so dont start on me you wont like what I have to say but wait you will say "its all lies" as you always do everyone around is lying except you & tell your oh pysco dad happy birthday I bet you gave him a big oh birthday spanking & you prolly spanked his weasel too like you did when you were little hahahahhahahahaaaaa ROFLMAO nite Edith

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 Aug 13, 2011
TPT wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid dumb a$$ its the jail website for people to look at her dummy get a hobby TRAILER PARK TRASH thats really all you are except in the cyber world you think your topix president but your not Dumb a$$ & dont start that crap go eat a twinkie or Im stalking you you dont even know me but I know you Ive lived in this town my entire life I know all about you & your drunk hubby so dont start on me you wont like what I have to say but wait you will say "its all lies" as you always do everyone around is lying except you & tell your oh pysco dad happy birthday I bet you gave him a big oh birthday spanking & you prolly spanked his weasel too like you did when you were little hahahahhahahahaaaaa ROFLMAO nite Edith
What YOU are is an internet troll pig. You don't KNOW me, but you sure do like to SAY you do. Why don't you stay off my Facebook. Oh that's right because you are a lonely fat ass.
I may not know much, but I know I'm the boss of you, you hog. Get youself off MY topix. Your a jealous nasty pig. Close your legs, we can smell you here in town, you disease ridden ho bag.
Have yourself a Good night.
Lord

Columbia, KY

#6 Aug 13, 2011
TPT wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid dumb a$$ its the jail website for people to look at her dummy get a hobby TRAILER PARK TRASH thats really all you are except in the cyber world you think your topix president but your not Dumb a$$ & dont start that crap go eat a twinkie or Im stalking you you dont even know me but I know you Ive lived in this town my entire life I know all about you & your drunk hubby so dont start on me you wont like what I have to say but wait you will say "its all lies" as you always do everyone around is lying except you & tell your oh pysco dad happy birthday I bet you gave him a big oh birthday spanking & you prolly spanked his weasel too like you did when you were little hahahahhahahahaaaaa ROFLMAO nite Edith
How rude!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#7 Aug 13, 2011
Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
How rude!
Yes. Rude and stupid. Stalkish too.
Lord

Columbia, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2011
She the same one that posts on everything you say on here isn't she?
what a sad person she must be...

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#9 Aug 13, 2011
Yep, just some mentally deranged person.
It happens all the time.
Naw

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Aug 14, 2011
Lord wrote:
No I am not I'm just sick of her bullying everyone that post on Topix it pisses me off she thinks she's all that but she's not she's a nobody just thinks she's a somebody on Topix.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#12 Aug 14, 2011
*bullying
Tpt

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Aug 14, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Lying sack of shit.
I don't "bully" people. I tell it like it is. If you don't like that, I didn't ask you, so I don't care. However, there was no "bluuying" here, and you had to start bullshitting again, because you are a fat, psycho. Get lost troll. Go back to that falling down bed, and eat another twinkie, you disease ridden cow!
Yea I'm a cow & your boy chris milked me lmao how & yes you do bully people on Topix we don't need your opinion on every single post stupid biatch Now go to the liquor store & get your husbands beer or hes gonna get sober & realize he's married to you & have a heart attack hahaha

“save a horse ride a cowboy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 14, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>What YOU are is an internet troll pig. You don't KNOW me, but you sure do like to SAY you do. Why don't you stay off my Facebook. Oh that's right because you are a lonely fat ass.
I may not know much, but I know I'm the boss of you, you hog. Get youself off MY topix. Your a jealous nasty pig. Close your legs, we can smell you here in town, you disease ridden ho bag.
Have yourself a Good night.
Omfg thats Freaking hilarious ... Internet troll pig lmfao that's outstanding !!

Location hidden

#15 Aug 14, 2011
Lord wrote:
Roaming I bet she makes up different names just to post shit about you it's like she has 5 personalities or something maybe Shes just jealous of you or wants to be you I'd take that as a compliment that someone admires you so much that there jealous of what you have and what they don't screw her ur better then that trash !!
lordy lordy

Cookeville, TN

#17 Aug 15, 2011
Why don't you two meet and just have a cat fight. I really do not care if is out on 31E under the red light. This is not a topic about your damn husband, Or her smelly A$$. Get back on the subject at hand and off the damn soap box.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#18 Aug 15, 2011
Tpt wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I'm a cow & your boy chris milked me lmao how & yes you do bully people on Topix we don't need your opinion on every single post stupid biatch Now go to the liquor store & get your husbands beer or hes gonna get sober & realize he's married to you & have a heart attack hahaha
I can post on anything I want. The only person here that thinks I bully is YOU. You're a lying coward.
And, to the person who told us to meet, this one is WAY too chicken to meet me. I invited them to my house many times. They are gutless.
lordy lordy

Cookeville, TN

#19 Aug 16, 2011
Well then just roll up on her then, beat the smart a$$ out of her. Trust me it works.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#20 Aug 16, 2011
lordy lordy wrote:
Well then just roll up on her then, beat the smart a$$ out of her. Trust me it works.
I've invited her out here. She's afraid of me. Hides,
lordy lordy

Cookeville, TN

#21 Aug 16, 2011
Get a bag of corn, I herd chickens love it. When she comes out to take a bit, Bust that A$$ BAM Chicken and dumplings

Location hidden

#22 Aug 17, 2011
lordy lordy wrote:
Get a bag of corn, I herd chickens love it. When she comes out to take a bit, Bust that A$$ BAM Chicken and dumplings
Chicken and dumplings lmfaoooo roaming don't forget the side of corn bread and mashed potatoes :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please contact me 1 hr Schmedley T Troll 11
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 2 hr Ghost of reality 2,098
Attention please 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 250
Kristen pedigo 7 hr yelp 5
Please meet me 9 hr Schmedley T Troll 28
Fishing Anyone? 20 hr RoamingInsomniac 8
Ast County Attorney thinks men should be able t... Wed Bill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages