Weirdos

United States

#49 Sep 11, 2012
jake wrote:
<quoted text> For a town that doesn't want dead beats hanging around you sure do have enough of them...including yourself! News Flash!!! No one in any other town sits in the square every single day and night with nothing better to do! Where I come from we call those people WEIRD...possibly even BUMS! You may have already guessed it...then again, it may have soared over your tiny pea brained head...I'm a Northner. This Northner takes offense to your geographical resentful statement...how backwards and lame can you get?!? As for us Northner's going back to where we came from??? Well, us Northner's are of the responsible breed and have homes, lives as well as jobs (oops, I know that's a bad word in these parts) that keep us tied to your little "God for Saken" Town. Also, we don't have the will or the time to sit in our lawn chairs in the square and watch you southners be nosy and pass judgement on any innocent person who walks in front your hillbilly fest!...and yes, I was making fun of your spelling of Northerner. Idiot!
Donna has plenty of time to set on the square in a lawn chair she hasn't been to work in a month lol
KY Birthright

Morgantown, KY

#50 Sep 11, 2012
jake wrote:
That's why Frank Costanza and Kramer on Seinfeld invented the "manzier" or if you perfer "the bro"...you probably missed that episode while you were busy sitting in your lawn chair in the Square!
OMG! I remember that episode! Thank you for the great reminder. That was so good.
KY Birthright

Morgantown, KY

#51 Sep 11, 2012
Weirdos wrote:
<quoted text>Donna has plenty of time to set on the square in a lawn chair she hasn't been to work in a month lol
Surely you jest! I don't even have time to sit in a lawn chair at home let alone in the Square of Scottsville shooting the sheet with the wannabes about much ado about nothing. The shop use to be my respite. It was never my work and soon it will be that way again only with a new twist of being on guard for people with malice in their hearts. Funny, I use to think better of Scottsville. I wasn't totally unaware of the severe oppression in the town and once I wanted to help lift that oppression by wanting to provide a fun place to come and do things. Maybe someday that will return, but for now, I will lay in wait for the moment when people will wake up only to discover they have egg on their face.
even on ur best day

Scottsville, KY

#52 Sep 14, 2012
Donna wrote:
Rumor? Okay, like I always say, gossip and rumor(s)stops here! Is sitting in front of the Cafe and gossiping your claim to fame? You are assuming that I am trying not to be seen because it is killing you that you actually don't know what I am doing and collecting money, is not the answer and what I AM doing in MY store is none of your business. If you had any respect for yourself or others, and if you were that curious, you'd come and see for yourself instead of cowardly sitting in front of the (not visable from my store) cafe at night gossiping about things you have no factual clue about. but to give you a clue, someone has to account for the things that get sold during the day and records need to be made as to what is due other people who choose to consign with me. I have only been in business here since July 1. Instead of sitting outside and wondering what is going on inside, come on in and check it out when I reopen. As for being closed it's for a reason other than what you are gossiping about which is also none of your business. From now on, if you want to make my business yours, then come and ask me directly. I have nothing to hide.
EXCEPT THE FACT U ARE HIDDING AND YOU DO NOT PAY YOUR PEOPLE AND YOU HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR WEEKS ..YOUR GOING IN THERE TO PACK UP AND STEAL PEOPLES STUFF NOT YOURS The truth will set you free so just say it your being kicked out for NON PAYMENT there calling the lawman on you your writting bounce checks to stores small town word spreads quick when your a f&ck up like yourself funny thing is I was in town tonite and guess what the lawman was yet at your store again a few of them so im guessing another angry clien but who knows with your lying ass!But im sure before the nite is over we will know what went down up there got to love small town gossip.
Mikey

Scottsville, KY

#54 Sep 14, 2012
Wellsgi wrote:
There is a little thing called HIPPA where hospitals and the like are not allowed to give out info. They are not allowed to tell you who is there and who isn't. So now why should we believe any of the other blubber you say.
<quoted text>
Yeah you can get that info its in all who answer the phone you play stupid with them ask for this person its easy the HIPPA please i called my mother in laws doctor one time played like another party and got all her Info and found out the bitch didnt have cancer she was bluffing the family for money so dont say you cant get that info cause you sure and hell can hhahaha wonder if her and Donna are related both liars & fakes dicking people over on money due to them
Grow Up Little Girl!

Morgantown, KY

#55 Sep 14, 2012
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you can get that info its in all who answer the phone you play stupid with them ask for this person its easy the HIPPA please i called my mother in laws doctor one time played like another party and got all her Info and found out the bitch didnt have cancer she was bluffing the family for money so dont say you cant get that info cause you sure and hell can hhahaha wonder if her and Donna are related both liars & fakes dicking people over on money due to them
You are so pathetic Michelle Foltz, you're fat so what! And to yell out about my short comings is ludicrous! You're a ho and all the things you say you are not doing is a lie too! You do not honor your husband for sitting with your legs spread to have provocative pictures taken of yourself to be put up on websites so someone will pay you for the services you offer. You are ho ing yourself out possibly w/o the benefit of sex. Good thing. It's not nice spreading Stds.
Lmao

Westmoreland, TN

#56 Sep 15, 2012
Donna can't take the heat so she's making up lies. She needs to focus on rehab for her husband wanting to be a woman lmao he needs a bra his boobs are so big! Looked like he shaved his legs & growing his hair out long to look more feminine well he passed he is more like woman than man. So Donna does that make you a lesbian? You being married to a she-male?
GFY

Morgantown, KY

#57 Sep 15, 2012
Michelle, instead of worrying about what Donna does or does not do, maybe you should get ready for that Brad Paisley video we will never see you in. We all really know what you do when you tell your husband you're going on a photo or video shoot. Madam Michelle who exploits women taking money from them promising things you know you can't ever deliver. Lmao Who's your first client this morning? Oh BTW those were some pretty lurid videos you showed us. Does your husband really know? Ha ha. Thought you said you were getting a Divorce and that you were moving out to Las Vegas???? OMG who are you trying to fool? Yep take your fat a$$ out to go big time to Prostitute City where you and your "profession" flourish! Hope you do better out there 'cause we don't want you or need your kind here!
michelle

Scottsville, KY

#59 Sep 15, 2012
GFY wrote:
Michelle, instead of worrying about what Donna does or does not do, maybe you should get ready for that Brad Paisley video we will never see you in. We all really know what you do when you tell your husband you're going on a photo or video shoot. Madam Michelle who exploits women taking money from them promising things you know you can't ever deliver. Lmao Who's your first client this morning? Oh BTW those were some pretty lurid videos you showed us. Does your husband really know? Ha ha. Thought you said you were getting a Divorce and that you were moving out to Las Vegas???? OMG who are you trying to fool? Yep take your fat a$$ out to go big time to Prostitute City where you and your "profession" flourish! Hope you do better out there 'cause we don't want you or need your kind here!
well considering you and the cops yesterday was the only ones i told since i got the call about 10 mins before i seen you i didnt have a chance to tell anybody else so yet this is Donna running her mouth and as far as videos please women now you come on here making up lies your mad becasue you tried to make sexual suggestions towards me and i rejected you if you want to bring shit out lets we also can go in to how you say your a luthern and thats why you wont go to churches here because we all here are hipocrits but yet you take our items and money> 2nd to suggestion That i do prostitute please women your crazier then a shit house rat or aleast the ones that run your store I mean hell fire lady you went in to deep conversation with me about everybody & there business why do you think i confronted you about you running your mouth about me early this summer and you started to cry and so no i would never im notlike that bull sh*t and worse im just amazed on how dumb your ass is considering you have to meet with me tomorrow on top of the fact lets talk about you locking the door behind me and said i cant leave to i hear you out if im not mistaken i believe that against the law but since you have more run in with them then me we see you should know but i will find all out monday when i also let them see photos n the vidoe of yesteredays events as well face it Donna your a Loser scottsville is waisting there man hours when they could be getting & doing better things then chasing you down or haven to come to your defense due to you being a coward B*tch just shut the f&ck up and face what you did be a women about it cause thru all of this you have yet said sorry or admitted you did folks wrong COWARD!! ALSO..Im not married women so husband hmmmm nope dont have one of them so you really need to get your facts straight! remembering im running the streets i have no time for a husband..lol..you think you would remember our conversation since you told me you where so tired of taking care of yours and you wish he would just drop dead already cause its to much on you with him the store and your barn yard animals and i said divorce hiim and you said i cant do that it woudl be easier if he just dropped & we laughed i sad damn women glad im not married..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60 Sep 15, 2012
That was one long sentence girl!
DONNA

Vine Grove, KY

#61 Sep 15, 2012
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>well considering you and the cops yesterday was the only ones i told since i got the call about 10 mins before i seen you i didnt have a chance to tell anybody else so yet this is Donna running her mouth and as far as videos please women now you come on here making up lies your mad becasue you tried to make sexual suggestions towards me and i rejected you if you want to bring shit out lets we also can go in to how you say your a luthern and thats why you wont go to churches here because we all here are hipocrits but yet you take our items and money> 2nd to suggestion That i do prostitute please women your crazier then a shit house rat or aleast the ones that run your store I mean hell fire lady you went in to deep conversation with me about everybody & there business why do you think i confronted you about you running your mouth about me early this summer and you started to cry and so no i would never im notlike that bull sh*t and worse im just amazed on how dumb your ass is considering you have to meet with me tomorrow on top of the fact lets talk about you locking the door behind me and said i cant leave to i hear you out if im not mistaken i believe that against the law but since you have more run in with them then me we see you should know but i will find all out monday when i also let them see photos n the vidoe of yesteredays events as well face it Donna your a Loser scottsville is waisting there man hours when they could be getting & doing better things then chasing you down or haven to come to your defense due to you being a coward B*tch just shut the f&ck up and face what you did be a women about it cause thru all of this you have yet said sorry or admitted you did folks wrong COWARD!! ALSO..Im not married women so husband hmmmm nope dont have one of them so you really need to get your facts straight! remembering im running the streets i have no time for a husband..lol..you think you would remember our conversation since you told me you where so tired of taking care of yours and you wish he would just drop dead already cause its to much on you with him the store and your barn yard animals and i said divorce hiim and you said i cant do that it woudl be easier if he just dropped & we laughed i sad damn women glad im not married..
What a royal crock of shit! You get on here, call me everything you can think of, threaten me, and not expect shit back? I'll guarantee a lot of people will owe me one big apology when all of this is over. My biggest mistake was knowing full well that I was walking onto a hornet's nest of unresolved issues stemming from before I even took over! I was never given the opportunity to help resolve problems that were not mine to begin with. As far as you Michelle. You are two faced and possibly a little bit schizophrenic. Or at the very least, bi-polar. Just remember this, it's simple to get your things back from. All you had to do was ask me politely, talk to me with respect and the left over from a garage sale junk you left with me would already be in your possession. At this point I really don't give a rat's a$$ about you or your junk, however, you want to come here and shoot your mouth off like you been doing the last three times I have had any communication with you, you won't have it tomorrow either!
michelle

Scottsville, KY

#62 Sep 15, 2012
DONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
What a royal crock of shit! You get on here, call me everything you can think of, threaten me, and not expect shit back? I'll guarantee a lot of people will owe me one big apology when all of this is over. My biggest mistake was knowing full well that I was walking onto a hornet's nest of unresolved issues stemming from before I even took over! I was never given the opportunity to help resolve problems that were not mine to begin with. As far as you Michelle. You are two faced and possibly a little bit schizophrenic. Or at the very least, bi-polar. Just remember this, it's simple to get your things back from. All you had to do was ask me politely, talk to me with respect and the left over from a garage sale junk you left with me would already be in your possession. At this point I really don't give a rat's a$$ about you or your junk, however, you want to come here and shoot your mouth off like you been doing the last three times I have had any communication with you, you won't have it tomorrow either!
hahaha say i do believe the deputy told me that if i showed up & you didnt show up to call them your a merchant and we are entitled to get our stuff so all your doing is buidling your bond higher and if such junk why did you take it and if such junk then why cant you give it back jesscia simson shoes all new items JUNK please all the NEw Baby items as they will see and have seen in photos guess you think this is my first Rodeo and that i wouldnt take pics of my items please we can see who is a better business women also my dealings was with you not the previous owner as bad as you bad mouth her to me as well, if such then why did you ask me to consign with you every month> why did you ask me to please go in to partnership over and over im sure your lie about that too as you did everything else truth is the truth the whole damn town knows what a con you are your a liar & yet feel we owe you i can see why your in the shape you are please get help for all of our sakes and your futur residents please..the land lord would like her past rent money due to her as well seems that you think you can run your business rent free and your home rent free also the horrible things you said about her and that your getting mail there in her name and using it agaisnt her as well as the credit too..:o( you only come after me runing your dick sucker casue im women enough to come on here an use my real name, differnce between real and fake me all real you all FAKE have a nice day Donna it must suck to have to always look over your shoulder knowing there comming for you! Run forest Run>> like the person said early..how damn funny is that people pointing and laughing at you.
DONNA

Vine Grove, KY

#63 Sep 15, 2012
Michelle, your name brand clothes does not the woman make. You are such a very small fish in a much larger bowl. No one would hardly even notice you if it weren't for your very large mouth. Plus, name dropping is done only by people who are crying out to be noticed and are called wannabes. You'll always be a wannabe. The only talent you have is being a Madam and taking from the women you exploit with your empty promises. Look who the real FAKE IS. GFY
michelle

Scottsville, KY

#64 Sep 15, 2012
Rumor wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahahahaha yor a know it all too! Not only just a crook but a know it all lol laughs on you babe! I'll be sure I send you a cheer up card to Allen county detention center next week lol
omg i so needed to laugh..thank u
michelle

Scottsville, KY

#65 Sep 15, 2012
She is a liar wrote:
I went yesterday to check on some items for my cousin & there was a note on the door demanding payment for items sold. This lady Donna is feeding people a crock of sh!t she is a con artist! She has the balls to get on this website & praise Jesus when cheatin people the entire time. If you have items in her store you better go get them or you will loose them or the money. She is very dishonest
yes that was my note if it was a sticky note it was on there for days of trying to reach her since she wont return calls or messages..glad u seen my note..
Anonymous

Morgantown, KY

#67 Sep 16, 2012
Iam confused, that the police told you to call them if she didnt show to get your stuff, but when i called them about my stuff, they told me there was nothing they could do. it was a civial matter!!! so why would they come if you called to get your things when they wouldnt for anyone else???
michelle

Scottsville, KY

#68 Sep 16, 2012
militarychic321979 wrote:
Iam confused, that the police told you to call them if she didnt show to get your stuff, but when i called them about my stuff, they told me there was nothing they could do. it was a civial matter!!! so why would they come if you called to get your things when they wouldnt for anyone else???
Because she made a agreement with them to meet me today they told her she better show do to her being a merchant we are entitled to our stuff plus i was also told this past week everybody and there mother has been pressing the sheriff office and court house about this women and whats going on! i have been thru hell with them trying to get my items trust me it hasnt been easy please email me and i will respond if you put a number i will call you back as well to try to speak more with you on this..It does suck that this is what is being done to us where is the system sometimes when we the people need it? Michelle@nctc.com again plese note people that the Internet Division Patrol will also be getting all the emails as well..
KarmasGonnaGetU

Newport News, VA

#69 Oct 1, 2012
Is this Michelle Foltz by any chance a "model" and has some website , thickness for life, or some stupid crap like that?
ANONYMOUS

Virginia Beach, VA

#70 Oct 8, 2012
You know I wish I could have warned you about Michelle before anyone of you had to deal with her and yes Donna you are right she is a skitzo/bi polar/skanky bitch. Let's add drug additct and compulsive liar to that list. She lives in a fantasy land where she really can't tell between the truth and the lies she spins. It's sickening. lmao and yes Karmsgonnagetu same person. Along with all of the other alias she has. Try to look up Reba Faye Thickness Forlife. She is a liar, she is a scammer and will stab you in the back any chance she gets. DO NOT TRUST HER. YOU WILL REGRET IT.
WhoamIkidding

Virginia Beach, VA

#71 Oct 8, 2012
You know what, I don't want to hide my identity. I shouldn't have to. The last time I looked I'm not the liar and never have been. I have nothing to hide nor anything to lose. The difference between you and I Gracie is that I don't have to lie about my life. I may not be the perfect person but I am also far from fake. I told you a long time ago the reason you moved from VA is because you got laughed out of here. Believe me people are still laughing at your ass.(Obviously.) Like I said as well I'd be pissed off to if my man couldn't keep a job, his teeth were rotting out of his head and his dick smelled like rotten pu$$y but you made your bed it's time for you to lie in it. The only people I feel bad for are you kids. It's sad you had to lie about that too. You know as well as I do you were never pregnant with twins. I wish you would do 1 of 2 things get help or put a bullet in your head. I can only imagine how miserable you are. Maybe one of your many failed suicide attempts will finally work. I don't hate you. I just feel sorry for you and have no issues with calling you out. Anyone else wanna know more about Michelle please feel free to contact me via email. theroze14@gmail.com. I think she should be exposed for the lying, conniving, scamming, skitzo, bitch she really is. Like I said don't turn your back because she will be the 1st one to stab you in it ( I have the scars to prove it) and do not trust her one bit because you will regret it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
griddles (Feb '12) 9 hr Pretty Legs 25
What about Tommy Oliver (Oct '08) 17 hr No of your business 79
poker Fri Cody m 1
Whos the dss worker that dont have custody of h... Jan 23 tamber cross 8
Lice at ACPC Jan 22 FYI 6
walmart Jan 22 RoamingInsomniac 2
Jerk in a plane Jan 22 Sheepdog 20
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web