He Didn't Do IT!!!!!!!!
seeing it all

Mammoth Cave, KY

#1 May 23, 2013
?????? Michael Murrey didn't do it because he didn't go back to jail when he went to court.Another thing how did he get out of jail so fast if they know he done it. "He didn't" Ya'll just mad because you don't like him and his a GOOD PERSON,so leave him alone.Now as for his MOM if it was me getting robbed I would give the money to, so I could go home to my family, now I think she was wrongfully terminated because its not proving that Michael did it.(POST COMMENTS UNDER)
info

Westmoreland, TN

#2 May 23, 2013
seeing it all wrote:
?????? Michael Murrey didn't do it because he didn't go back to jail when he went to court.Another thing how did he get out of jail so fast if they know he done it. "He didn't" Ya'll just mad because you don't like him and his a GOOD PERSON,so leave him alone.Now as for his MOM if it was me getting robbed I would give the money to, so I could go home to my family, now I think she was wrongfully terminated because its not proving that Michael did it.(POST COMMENTS UNDER)
You don't know what you are talking about. They let people out of jail everyday that are quilty and not quilty under surety bonds. I'm sure you wasn't there when she was terminated so you don't know what you are talking about when you speak of wrongfully termination so you need to check on. Oh so you think the money was giving to the "robber" so she can go home to her family? Genius they don't put a person in jail in District Court for a felony that has to be done in Circuit court and its not done on the first court appearance anyway.I think I would get some facts together that would make people believe he is innocent instead of trying to pursuade people on the things you said that doesn't happen in the first court appearance.
seeing it all

Mammoth Cave, KY

#3 May 23, 2013
Well Info Genius you don't know either. So they made arrest that doesn't mean he did it. Sense you know all about the courts, so this means you are in and out too. So what are your charges? Im just saying that she was let go before a he was proving guilty, Which that has mark her from getting a job here in Scottsville. So you don't like him. That's your problem. His mother doesnt need to pay for it. She has a younger son that's needs her, And yes if they wanted to lock him up they could have.
info

Westmoreland, TN

#4 May 23, 2013
seeing it all wrote:
Well Info Genius you don't know either. So they made arrest that doesn't mean he did it. Sense you know all about the courts, so this means you are in and out too. So what are your charges? Im just saying that she was let go before a he was proving guilty, Which that has mark her from getting a job here in Scottsville. So you don't like him. That's your problem. His mother doesnt need to pay for it. She has a younger son that's needs her, And yes if they wanted to lock him up they could have.
I must say "seeing it all" I do know about the court system and its not because I have ever had any charges. So you say she was let go before he was found guilty yeah your right he hasn't been found guilty yet and may not be proven guilty. His mother is paying for her actions not his it public record that she was working when the robbery happened just ask her what all she has told the police.I don't have a problem with him, but regardless I don't like a thief it doesn't matter who it is. My opinion I think people should work and get what they need and want or do without. I'm not going to post again, however when its all said and done in court I would really like to read your response to him not being guilty and his mother being wrongfully terminated. May God Bless you and have a great life
dumb,dumb,dumb

Westmoreland, TN

#5 May 25, 2013
GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GU ILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY, NOT QUILTY!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I hate this site but I hate grammatical errors even worse.
info

Westmoreland, TN

#6 May 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="dumb,dumb,dumb "]GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GU ILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GUIL TY, NOT QUILTY!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I hate this site but I hate grammatical errors even worse.[/QUOTE] you stupid how about not a grammar error but a typo have you heard of that and if you hate this site what are you doing on it looking for grammar errors
Lol

United States

#7 May 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="dumb,dumb,dumb "]GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GU ILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GUIL TY, NOT QUILTY!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I hate this site but I hate grammatical errors even worse.[/QUOTE]

Lmao. He looked quilty in his mug shot. He must have been eating really well since the robbery! He's put on some weight :D So yeah....quilty fits him. They always say when you've lost an argument is when you start correcting grammar. Lol. Give it up!!!!
Seeing it all

Elk Horn, KY

#8 May 26, 2013
Well to LOL if gaining weight makes you QUILTY. Then lock up every one that's has gain 10 pounds. Everyone know that Michael has a cocky disposition. So what if he is a smart ass, He is innocent until proven Guilty. Everyone knows that the judge could have lock him, cause he was still looking at time from he other court appearances. they could have very well slam him.
Lol

Shelby, NC

#9 May 26, 2013
Seeing it all wrote:
Well to LOL if gaining weight makes you QUILTY. Then lock up every one that's has gain 10 pounds. Everyone know that Michael has a cocky disposition. So what if he is a smart ass, He is innocent until proven Guilty. Everyone knows that the judge could have lock him, cause he was still looking at time from he other court appearances. they could have very well slam him.
Whether he's guilty or not and you airing his dirty laundry on here the fact remains that's he's been arrested for a felony and could be facing a lot of time. If you seeing it all and really care about that boy, you would have never started a discussion on this website. You knew exactly what was going to happen and you got what you wanted. You drawing even more bad attention to him. Lie and say you care about him but you ain't fooling nobody. That's pure stupidity!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 17 min Schmedley T Troll 2,526
Kaley Vincent 6 hr BadGirl 1
Affairs at sumitomo 7 hr Thatsher 7
Post Office In Scottsville 8 hr BMartin1980 3
Waitress at Dumplings 8 hr Big Guy 19
Red headed older lady at smoke shake BbQ 12 hr I know her 13
Who are the worst people to rent from? 21 hr Halfway 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages