First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#46 Jan 11, 2013
a__hole wrote:
yes roaming , u behind the wheel is like a retarded peanut fly a plane........not safe at all.
and yes una i want the mayor to spend all the money on me instead of more churches
I bet I can fly a plane better than you can WORK. You're LAME.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#47 Jan 11, 2013
roaming for mayor wrote:
I am positive some know-it-all b#tch is what Scottsville needs.
Roaming could do a better job than you. She does almost know it all. What one of us don't know the other does.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#48 Jan 11, 2013
a__hole wrote:
yes roaming , u behind the wheel is like a retarded peanut fly a plane........not safe at all.
and yes una i want the mayor to spend all the money on me instead of more churches
You want? Want in one hand, take a dump in the other and see which hand gets filled fastest.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#49 Jan 11, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You want? Want in one hand, take a dump in the other and see which hand gets filled fastest.
Oh I know the answer to this one!! Pick me...lol

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#50 Jan 11, 2013
I still think Commissioner Cline has a ring to it. He could clean up the streets using the police department instead of the landscaping company, and my Bat-signal would look nice flying from the top of the new court house! Una and Rod Cod could run against each other for mayor! Now that would be quite the sporty event!

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#51 Jan 12, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
I still think Commissioner Cline has a ring to it. He could clean up the streets using the police department instead of the landscaping company, and my Bat-signal would look nice flying from the top of the new court house! Una and Rod Cod could run against each other for mayor! Now that would be quite the sporty event!
So that is what I saw the other night shining across the sky.

The tricycle batman signal coming from our new courthouse.

Now that is cool.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#52 Jan 12, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I know the answer to this one!! Pick me...lol
LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53 Jan 12, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
I'm sorry Batman, but it's Governor of Scottsville and Allen County for me, or nothing.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#54 Jan 12, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Batman, but it's Governor of Scottsville and Allen County for me, or nothing.
I stand corrected. However, I'm sure you'll bring something interesting to the political circle. Has anyone seen Robin? He took the Bat-mobile and I haven't seen him in weeks!! Oh well, I needed the exercise anyway!!
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#55 Jan 12, 2013
Gulp! Have hurt back pulling Mayur Rod Cod round Boxtown! Must have tonicccc...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56 Jan 12, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected. However, I'm sure you'll bring something interesting to the political circle. Has anyone seen Robin? He took the Bat-mobile and I haven't seen him in weeks!! Oh well, I needed the exercise anyway!!
The last time I saw Robin he was on that old Hippy school bus with JD's Ho's
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#57 Jan 12, 2013
FBC wrote:
Gulp! Have hurt back pulling Mayur Rod Cod round Boxtown! Must have tonicccc...
Is tonic any good?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Blankenship Sr. (Jul '11) 17 min friend 19
tinker & allen 44 min Flint Hill Bandit 12
Last post win war. War begin now! 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 154
God Loves You 2 hr honest 39
Beware Of Walt's Portable Buildings Inc. 2 hr sober hillbilly 4
Tonight for dinner... 23 hr My back hurts 10
Guy that drives black chevy wrecked Mon Walking Eagle 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages