Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Neil Young

Inez, KY

#32719 May 8, 2014
Graham Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wount", "sean", "voteing". I do believe the Teabaggers have found their perfect representative!! Of course there is always the chance this was never intended to be English.
Realize, this is just not bad spelling, this is ignorance on a mega level!
Fox News........Keeping the ignorant, ignorant!!
You sound like the typical Obama loving stupid democrat that watches msnbc people like Al Sharpton,Chris Matthews and hate spewing trash like that, they are keeping you ignorant, the reason you don't watch fox news is because you don't want to hear the truth, and Graham Nash sucks just like you.
Graham Nash

Virgie, KY

#32720 May 8, 2014
Neil Young wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like the typical Obama loving stupid democrat that watches msnbc people like Al Sharpton,Chris Matthews and hate spewing trash like that, they are keeping you ignorant, the reason you don't watch fox news is because you don't want to hear the truth, and Graham Nash sucks just like you.
I never said I didn't watch Fox News. You always have to know what the low-life's are thinking. Only a fool gets his news from just one source, which you just proved beyond a reasonable doubt!
HajiBaba

Salem, KY

#32721 May 8, 2014
Thee are a lot of people who deserve to have their heads stepped on.
Blah

Central City, KY

#32722 May 10, 2014
GoRand!!!!!!!'n
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32723 May 10, 2014
Neil Young wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like the typical Obama loving stupid democrat that watches msnbc people like Al Sharpton,Chris Matthews and hate spewing trash like that, they are keeping you ignorant, the reason you don't watch fox news is because you don't want to hear the truth, and Graham Nash sucks just like you.
Fox News reported that Romney won in a Landslide.

When does he get sworn in Dummy?
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32724 May 10, 2014
HajiBaba wrote:
Thee are a lot of people who deserve to have their heads stepped on.
Most are stupid like Rand.
Shizuoka

Central City, KY

#32728 May 10, 2014
Love me some Rand!
repub thug

Hyden, KY

#32732 May 11, 2014
give me more corporate welfare .cut pensions and food stamps give that to me for a tax break.so i can invest it in the stock mkt...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32733 May 12, 2014
repub thug wrote:
give me more corporate welfare .cut pensions and food stamps give that to me for a tax break.so i can invest it in the stock mkt...
Have you seen the commercials for New York State? They are trying to entice businesses to move to one of several "tax free zones". If your busibess qualifies, you can get up to 10 years state tax free.
DemoCRAP

UK

#32734 May 12, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Most are stupid like Rand.
In Pike Co nobody is as stupid as the Webbs. Right Rusty?
sure

Hyden, KY

#32736 May 12, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the commercials for New York State? They are trying to entice businesses to move to one of several "tax free zones". If your busibess qualifies, you can get up to 10 years state tax free.
NY.has had tax free zones for big business for long time.but only for big business .no local can go into that zone and set up shop and pay no taxes.only the 1%.that how big large corporate co. get by with paying no taxes.even tho they get billions in the citizens taxes given to them in corporate welfare.now with all that money coming in and they have so much money now they have no where to put it.why could not they pay taxes like all others do?.
not

Bowling Green, KY

#32738 May 13, 2014
stupid
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32739 May 13, 2014
she shouldnt been in the f-u-ing way u remeber she got in there faces first so his body gardsdidnt know what the hell she was going to do she coulda had a gun and going to shoot him u dont know so they took her ass down
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32740 May 13, 2014
this has been like a long time ago so quit talking about things thats over done with gone already dam talk about new stuff people
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32741 May 13, 2014
fisherman wrote:
she shouldnt been in the f-u-ing way u remeber she got in there faces first so his body gardsdidnt know what the hell she was going to do she coulda had a gun and going to shoot him u dont know so they took her ass down
He does not have body "guards" you illiterate pos.

But you could volunteer.
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32742 May 13, 2014
like what obamas doing to the repulicans and democrats and like taking away the food stamp program and everybodys jobs and peoples social security checks that really need them and for too long the ssi checks hes working hard at it thats why we need to keep mitch mcconell in there so he can fight for us all mitch is not to bame for this shit
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32743 May 13, 2014
ya and have u all noticed that mr obama is not looking so good any more because ms obama is killing himwith all of that diet food shes takeing awayhis dam chips and cheese nachos
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32744 May 13, 2014
his face looks a bit sunken in lately
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32745 May 13, 2014
which makes his ears stick out more not a good look for somebody thats making millions of dollars
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32746 May 13, 2014
i mean billions of dollars not millions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! 2 hr -Sprocket- 500
Lost without you...... 2 hr My back hurts 3
Mike miller (Jan '15) 4 hr Yes 23
High speed pursuit 11 hr Just wondering 1
Dangerous Person 14 hr The Man 5
How do i delete a discussion? 18 hr My back hurts 10
bobby frost jr 18 hr gobigblue 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages