Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,185)

Showing posts 23,681 - 23,700 of26,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RandPaulforPOTUS2016 wrote:
Hillary War On Benghazi Truth-FAIL!
"Special Forces wanting to respond during the attacks were told,“You can’t go” by superiors. Ambassador Stevens‘ deputy, Gregory Hicks, testified this week that he spoke with Mrs. Clinton on the night of the attack, when these orders were given. We are hearing that Mr. Hicks was initially told by the State Department not to meet with congressional investigators."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

You Fhaggot.
Uncle Whitey

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You Fhaggot.
WASHINGTON—Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States, reciting the oath of office in a brief ceremony at the White House and expressing her continued disbelief that the president, vice president, House speaker, president pro tempore of the Senate, Secretary of State, Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of Defense, and attorney general were all in that hot-air balloon together.

Speaking to citizens in a short inaugural address, Jewell, a 57-year-old Seattle businesswoman who was confirmed as Interior Secretary less than three weeks ago, acknowledged the challenges ahead for the nation and noted how “really quite strange” it was that Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Patrick Leahy, John Kerry, Jacob Lew, Chuck Hagel, and Eric Holder mutually agreed to take the day off and rent a hot-air balloon for the afternoon.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON—Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States, reciting the oath of office in a brief ceremony at the White House and expressing her continued disbelief that the president, vice president, House speaker, president pro tempore of the Senate, Secretary of State, Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of Defense, and attorney general were all in that hot-air balloon together.
Speaking to citizens in a short inaugural address, Jewell, a 57-year-old Seattle businesswoman who was confirmed as Interior Secretary less than three weeks ago, acknowledged the challenges ahead for the nation and noted how “really quite strange” it was that Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Patrick Leahy, John Kerry, Jacob Lew, Chuck Hagel, and Eric Holder mutually agreed to take the day off and rent a hot-air balloon for the afternoon.
That was so funny you retard SOB.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
2 US Navy Seals fought off the attack for 7 HOURS while awaiting backup which was told to stand down!
Backup was less than 2 HOURS away! More than enough time and assets were available to respond to the situation and save American lives.
2 US Navy Seals ran out of ammunition and THAT is why they and 2 others are dead. Additional assets which were available, ready, willing and able were told to stand down.
Face it. YOUR douche bag POTUS got the 3 a.m. phone call Hillary wondered about during the 2008 Presidential Primary Campaign. Sadly BOTH of these idiots demonstrated their incompetent leadership ability when the phone call came in!!
This situation is entirely different than a bombing!
IDIOT LIBERAL
Where you this upset about the over 50 attacks on u.s. Diplomats, resulting in 13 deaths, during the last administration?

GENIUS CONSERVATIVE
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Really ?? From preventing American deaths ??? Be upset all you'd like, at the terrorist who killed them...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I have a clue, I blame the terrorists, unlike you...
test

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

test
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

now they blame the terrorists right after it happened it was a movie that caused it terrorists had nothing to do with it, hahahahaha next they will blame the dead guys they instigated the attacks, afterall they cant speak
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

It was always terrorists, the movie was thought to set them off... Are you drunk or stupid ???

OK we get it. This isn’t about justice. This isn’t about accountability, or Benghazi . This is the right wing starting the 2016 Presidential campaign 3 years early. It’s you dancing on the graves of four Americans to attack Ms. Clinton. Wow. I thought that attacking the presidents’ race was pretty low, but I completely underestimated just how low the right would stoop. Thanks for reminding us all that this isn’t in any way about the death of four Americans. It’s about using their deaths for political gain. No matter who runs in 2016 the American people will remember. Americans will remember how the GOP wasted time, effort and money to convene a kangaroo court to go after Ms. Clinton. It’s also a little sad and indicative of your cowardice when one considers how terrified the GOP is of her.

So the GOP has now held 9 hearings on Benghazi. Meanwhile there was 53 attacks on our embassies during W's presidency and the GOP held only 3 hearings then and there was no outrage.

Benghazi is the first time republicans pretend like they give a crap about government employees, two veterans, and a gay democrat.

Consider that both SEAL vets would have had their benefits cut, the civvies would be furloughed, and ambassador Stevens would only be considered 3/5ths of a person under the GOP.

So..teabaggers...can you wise up enough to knock off the political chicanery or should we Democrats just spend the next 4 years pointing out to the people that you've once again put politics over taking care of important stuff...like fixing the economy?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
now they blame the terrorists right after it happened it was a movie that caused it terrorists had nothing to do with it, hahahahaha next they will blame the dead guys they instigated the attacks, afterall they cant speak
Where are those WMD's you stupid SOB?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't die after a 7 HOUR FIREFIGHT because they were overwhelmed by the terrorists tactical superiority.
They died after a 7 HOUR FIREFIGHT because they ran out of ammunition which was LESS than 2 HOURS AWAY!!
Try and let it sink in if it can penetrate your skull!!!
Where are those WMD's you stupid SOB?
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you idiots doing to fix the economy? Destroying it first?
you do realize the economy is better than it was in 2008 right? And getting better every day. the housing market is up, stock market is up, car sales are up, unemployment is down. It's time to pull your head out of your partisan ass, and join the rest of us in reality. Your constant tactic of repeating rhetoric is not helping you , OR your dying party. I do like how to switch topics when you get your ass handed to you on YOUR original topic. Too funny. Keep it up wingnut
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you idiots doing to fix the economy? Destroying it first?
Bush beat us to it you dumbass.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock market is up and will not stay that way. The continuous printing of money is not the answer. Unemployment is not down. When people have exhausted their unemployment benefits and are still not employed they should NOT be taken off the unemployment rolls. But if it fits your specific political agenda.....
Neither should someone be considered employed simply because they are working several part time jobs since being laid off from a real full time job. The people who actually do what they need to survive instead of sucking on the gubbamint teat are not necessarily "employed."
This bogus economy is going to crash hard and when it does the blame will go to whomever is in office at the time. Not the man at the printing press yelling FORWARD!
I am an independent by the way. Neither party of this 2 party system are worth a shit!!!
Bush DOW. 6000

Obama. DOW. 15,000

You ignorant pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I said,
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't die after a 7 HOUR FIREFIGHT because they were overwhelmed by the terrorists tactical superiority.
They died after a 7 HOUR FIREFIGHT because they ran out of ammunition which was LESS than 2 HOURS AWAY!!
Try and let it sink in if it can penetrate your skull!!!
What WMD's are you referring too dumbass? If you are talking about in Iraq why don't you ask everyone who said they were there like The Clintons, John Kerry, Edward Kennedy, Colin Powell, W, Dick Cheney, and all the rest of the Congress and Senate at the time!! I do believe the only person who didn't publicly agree with them was Zerobama. The most liberal piece of trash ever to "serve" I mean, be "present" in congress!
Bush and Cheney said they knew "Exactly where they are"

Well, it has been 12. Years tell us where they are.

Come on dumbass, tell us where they are.

President Obama wisely voted against the Bush/Cheney lie you ignorant SOB

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Look at the rhetoric dick spew... LMAOROTFU~!
Flbeancntr

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Stupid democrats; that’s all you can talk about.
Neither of my Teeth

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Stupid rethuglican'ts, that’s all you can WRITE about.
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock market is up and will not stay that way. The continuous printing of money is not the answer. Unemployment is not down. When people have exhausted their unemployment benefits and are still not employed they should NOT be taken off the unemployment rolls. But if it fits your specific political agenda.....
Neither should someone be considered employed simply because they are working several part time jobs since being laid off from a real full time job. The people who actually do what they need to survive instead of sucking on the gubbamint teat are not necessarily "employed."
This bogus economy is going to crash hard and when it does the blame will go to whomever is in office at the time. Not the man at the printing press yelling FORWARD!
I am an independent by the way. Neither party of this 2 party system are worth a shit!!!
If you have a job, or jobs, you are not unemployed. And the stock market has ALWAYS went up an down, but recently, it has been setting record highs. Do you blame who was in office when it crashed almost as hard as it did in the 20's? No. you say "you're just blaming somebody else". We've never stopped printing money, and that won't change either. Growth of gov spending is at some of the lowest rates ever. I notice you didn't have some lame excuse for the housing and automobile markets going up. With so many unemployed , and such a bad economy....it doesn't seem possible.

Agree both parties are shit! But one of them ARE getting better results, despite the other party's best effort to stop them. And you can deny deny deny all day, but that doesn't change facts. also, sorry. I dont buy the independent nonsense . You are swinging way out on the right.
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, comparing Bush's lowest to the highest under Zerobama. Forget the fact that the printing presses are running full speed FORWARD!! It's fake money!!
being the Supreme economist that you are. And knowing that this printing of money is the reason for are improving economy. Could you give me the source of your information? as if I couldn't guess, but show me anyway if you will

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,681 - 23,700 of26,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min RepubliCons 144,680
andrew jackson house (Oct '09) 52 min Funny 102
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr only me 16,114
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr ques 1,008
somebody squealed 3 hr ohboy 4
Living the lowlife 4 hr Karma 20
police & ambulance at Jerry Whitney 8 hr heard 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••