Management at McDonalds
Friend of family

United States

#1 May 5, 2012
Anyone know the managers there

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 May 5, 2012
No. You can call up there and ask for the managers name. They will tell you.
Amanda

Lafayette, TN

#3 May 5, 2012
May I ask why ?
sweety

Westmoreland, TN

#4 May 5, 2012
They are all real nice.
Concerned

Lafayette, TN

#5 May 5, 2012

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#6 May 5, 2012
Okay that's the WBKO home page. Doesn't have anything to do with this.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 May 5, 2012
sweety wrote:
They are all real nice.
I agree. I have no problems with McDonald's. The fact is, some people can't be pleased because they are natural born complainers. If I have a problem with any business, I'm going to get the issue settled then and there, not put it on Topix and cry like a school girl getting her pigtails pulled. Topix can't settle the problem anyway.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 May 5, 2012
There wouldn't be any problems with McDonald's if people would quit eating out of their dumpster. No wonder their food is cold and the milk is out of date. Gees.

Amanda is top notch.
Amanda

Lafayette, TN

#9 May 5, 2012
Why Thank you Una (blushing)
wildone

Lafayette, TN

#10 May 5, 2012
Does kelly shrum still work there, ive been stayin away bc i found a syringe top in my fries
Amanda

Lafayette, TN

#11 May 5, 2012
thank you too sweety

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 May 5, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Why Thank you Una (blushing)
You're welcome. You are always trying to help people with their complaints and so nice doing it.
Friend of family

United States

#13 May 6, 2012
Amanda wrote:
May I ask why ?
Looking for a very needed job

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#14 May 6, 2012
Amanda wrote:
thank you too sweety
Awww yes I see that you have learned how to play this topix game. You just agree with them and they don't have any shitt to stir..
Amanda

Lafayette, TN

#15 May 6, 2012
Uhh... Not really , If I disagree with someone I will tell Them . I am a manager @ McDonalds and sweety said we were all real nice and Una, well Una is just awesome anyways !!! But I was thanking them both !

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#16 May 6, 2012
I have found it best to just say Hell yea, absolutely and agree, usually they don't have anything else to say. I have been conversing with Farterman for years and meant no disrespect. So just agree and go on.

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#17 May 6, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Awww yes I see that you have learned how to play this topix game. You just agree with them and they don't have any shitt to stir..
Aww Yes I appreciate the Judgment. Salute...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18 May 6, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Uhh... Not really , If I disagree with someone I will tell Them . I am a manager @ McDonalds and sweety said we were all real nice and Una, well Una is just awesome anyways !!! But I was thanking them both !
Now I'm blushing. Lol.
Amanda

Lafayette, TN

#19 May 7, 2012
LOL Una
frustrated

Madisonville, KY

#20 May 9, 2012
I have always had courteous service there, but it is so frustrating when you go through drive thru and you end up having to go inside anyways because they have gotten your order wrong. Or having to drive all the way back up there if you have already gotten home before you realize they have gotten it wrong. This happens to me all the time. Most of the time the food is really good, but there has been a few times that I have gotten the snack wrap and the chicken on it was disgusting or one time I got a big mac for my son and they put all the meat, cheese, and condiments between the bottom two buns and there was nothing at all between the top and middle bun. When I usually go there it is because I don't have time to cook and I am usually in a hurry to get somewhere else...which is often. It is just very frustrating when these issues happen. I don't like to complain at a restaurant, because I am affraid that they will do something to my food. I just wish they would be more conscientious of what they are sending out to the customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S'hmedley T Troll 3 hr Schmedley T Troll 246
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038
Serena Jenkins 10 hr Schmedley T Troll 8
Anyone know Thomas Tucker 12 hr RoamingInsomniac 3
Brad Taylor Mon Sok2 23
Eclipse Glasses ? Mon For real 7
ballpark Mon Horace 26

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages