First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ACS FAN

Scottsville, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Now that Hood is acting like a hood, its time to look for another coach.

“Out of my mind”

Since: Jun 11

Scottsville

#2 Sep 14, 2012
what happened to hoods lip
acs12

Columbia, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
He isn't a coach. Hire someone who's not from Allen county.
okha

Scottsville, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2012
He needs to take a step back and look at how he acts.Neither one should lose there job.Hood is out of control and got a reminder of whats at stake.
acs football fan

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Coach Hood needs to think that he is sitting a example for the kids under his charge, he should have been suspended just like Mark Carter was right now our football program is going in the out house and the reason is his attitude he stinks Iam sorry Coach Hood look at your record you are losing to teams you should be beating by 3 or 4 touchdowns its time you start acting your age and start doing what you was hired for you are not above the rules and quite frankly Iam glad Coach Carter kicked your butt its what this whole county thinks you need maybe now you can start coaching again.
Another ACS fan

Scottsville, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2012
I think Hood should be punished also .If it was a place like you and I work,we both would have lost our jobs.In the same situation.....Just sayin!
respectful

Scottsville, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Dont talk about his dad this way he has passed on. would you want someone saying this about your dad in this situation!!!
Truth hurts

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Sep 19, 2012
respectful wrote:
Dont talk about his dad this way he has passed on. would you want someone saying this about your dad in this situation!!!
he was all of the above! Truth hurts! And he knew he would be remembered for all the crap he done. People & students don't forget how they were treated sorry but this is how he will be remembered by most all of Allen Co!
Fixin to whoop sum azz

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2012
Dont be talking about his dad!
stop the madness

Lafayette, TN

#12 Sep 19, 2012
we need parents and coaches to work as a team like we ask our kids. please stop the drama for these familes suffering. people make mistakes. people need to stop. get off your computers and take care of you kids! for real. these kids need coaches and good parents. this is a trashy site. stop the madness. thank you.
respectful

Scottsville, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Royce Hood had his mistakes in life as we all do. But after he got away from the school system you couldn't ask for a better man. we all make mistakes in life. He embarrassed me at school one day and it was horrible but later in life we were able to become good friends. The Bible clearly says let he who has no sin cast the first stone. Which plainly means if you have no faults you may throw this trash around on here but if you have ever messed up you need to stop and look at your self. Some of us can see the hair on a grasshoppers legs in our neighbors yard but cant see an elephant sitting on our front porch!!! Im not a fan of Brad Hood but he is what he is and all we can do is Pray that he will turn for the kids sake!!!!!!!
coach good is a good guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2012
respectful wrote:
Royce Hood had his mistakes in life as we all do. But after he got away from the school system you couldn't ask for a better man. we all make mistakes in life. He embarrassed me at school one day and it was horrible but later in life we were able to become good friends. The Bible clearly says let he who has no sin cast the first stone. Which plainly means if you have no faults you may throw this trash around on here but if you have ever messed up you need to stop and look at your self. Some of us can see the hair on a grasshoppers legs in our neighbors yard but cant see an elephant sitting on our front porch!!! Im not a fan of Brad Hood but he is what he is and all we can do is Pray that he will turn for the kids sake!!!!!!!
he is a good guy I don't see any players walking of the team. you're all a bunch of jealous freaks
just sayin

Oakland, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2012
coach good is a good guy wrote:
<quoted text>he is a good guy I don't see any players walking of the team. you're all a bunch of jealous freaks
They're not gonna walk off the team. The boys just want to play ball. It's all the BS that surrounds them that they don't want!! This (all of it) is such a shame!!!!!
coach hood is a good guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not gonna walk off the team. The boys just want to play ball. It's all the BS that surrounds them that they don't want!! This (all of it) is such a shame!!!!!
it's a shame you get on here run your freakin fat lips
just sayin

Oakland, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2012
coach hood is a good guy wrote:
<quoted text>it's a shame you get on here run your freakin fat lips
I haven't ran my mouth other than to say this sh!t right HERE is what's a shame!! The boys don't care about nothing but playing ball, they dont need or want all this drama that surrounds them!! So YOU, why don't YOU stop running YOUR freakin fat lips!! Jerk!!!!!
friends of both parties

Lafayette, TN

#18 Sep 20, 2012
okha wrote:
He needs to take a step back and look at how he acts.Neither one should lose there job.Hood is out of control and got a reminder of whats at stake.
i agree
friends of both parties

Lafayette, TN

#20 Sep 20, 2012
shame on u to speak ill of the dead stop gossipin it makes me sick bothe these coaches have litlle kids and they do not need to hear all this mess if u dont like it transfer your kid or pull them off the team!!!coach hood and mark i know u guys care about eah other and each others kids so put the pride asise and mke up my kids love ya both
acs football fan

Scottsville, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2012
I knew Coach Royce Hood he saved my life, in school I could have easily went the wrong way and Coach Hood took me under his wing and made me a better person he was a good man yes he had his faults but I no withour=t a doubt he is with jesus and his angels now, coach hood also advised me to entire in the miltary I made a career out of it 24 yrs and I left as a command Sergeant Major thank Coach Royce Hood I love you RIP
suzie Q

Scottsville, KY

#22 Sep 21, 2012
when 2 ppl get n2 a fight bothe get punished!but not n this case,y is this? does hood get special treatment?we need 2 flood the board of education with letters,emails,and complaints.he needs r support right now!those players love him,and he can no longer coach n allen co. again/he has worked 5+yrs n2 coaching and now hes stripped of all of it!!! hood should also b punished,he shouldnt have been harrasing mark.hes known as 'fat carter' thats what hood calls him.what about the handbook which states they will not tolerate name calling and bullying!!! but they sure didnt do nothing about it n this case,no1 is unreplaceable,i dont think hood should lose his job but he should b punished just the same.or does the rule not apply 2 him,bc hes the head coach? they dont treat pple equally they have him on a pedstool,and its not right.mark should have got punished but not this extreme.i think mark needs 2 file a lawsuit for slander,and termination w/out good cause,and the school did nothing about him being called fat all the time.mark & hood wasnt being a good role model 4 r kids but at least mark is sorry 4 his actions,and hood got no punishment 4 fighting.a petion is being started 2 get marks job back & the school needs 2 think about the $ they might lose & the trouble this is going 2 cause if they dont do the right thing!!! mark is a loving man,who loves those kids and the game,hes got his heart n2 it! hood is not as good with the players,and the players do whatever he says bc they fear him,thats not right!they r giving him special treatment!I guess it is about who u no! lets support mark & do something about it
Omg

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Sep 21, 2012
suzie Q wrote:
when 2 ppl get n2 a fight bothe get punished!but not n this case,y is this? does hood get special treatment?we need 2 flood the board of education with letters,emails,and complaints.he needs r support right now!those players love him,and he can no longer coach n allen co. again/he has worked 5+yrs n2 coaching and now hes stripped of all of it!!! hood should also b punished,he shouldnt have been harrasing mark.hes known as 'fat carter' thats what hood calls him.what about the handbook which states they will not tolerate name calling and bullying!!! but they sure didnt do nothing about it n this case,no1 is unreplaceable,i dont think hood should lose his job but he should b punished just the same.or does the rule not apply 2 him,bc hes the head coach? they dont treat pple equally they have him on a pedstool,and its not right.mark should have got punished but not this extreme.i think mark needs 2 file a lawsuit for slander,and termination w/out good cause,and the school did nothing about him being called fat all the time.mark & hood wasnt being a good role model 4 r kids but at least mark is sorry 4 his actions,and hood got no punishment 4 fighting.a petion is being started 2 get marks job back & the school needs 2 think about the $ they might lose & the trouble this is going 2 cause if they dont do the right thing!!! mark is a loving man,who loves those kids and the game,hes got his heart n2 it! hood is not as good with the players,and the players do whatever he says bc they fear him,thats not right!they r giving him special treatment!I guess it is about who u no! lets support mark & do something about it
Omg! first off mark should not be allowed back!!! but yes hood should get the same treatment as carter!"coach carter" is no better than hood either we as a community don't need either of them around our kids P.E.R.I.O.D.. and second and most importantly and its mostly for your well being. please try and use a better vocabulary and spelling when your posting. thanks and have a great day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonight for dinner... 4 hr My back hurts 10
Guy that drives black chevy wrecked 5 hr Walking Eagle 2
hogue city council 6 hr humerous 66
Whitney Jones 👶 daddy 14 hr RoamingInsomniac 9
tinker & allen 18 hr T Gator 7
Whitney Jones anyone. know. her? 18 hr RoamingInsomniac 25
wendy burton is a sorry mom (Nov '12) Sun I Care 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages