Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#1 May 27, 2013
To Patriot Dad, You inquired about a comment I made on another thread that has since been removed. I can't really give you a definitive answer. As you noticed the post was loaded with euphemisms(spelled it right that time) and code. I'm not even sure the intended recipient read it, after all not very many people even look at this site. I was responding to a post by another Topix patron and just decided to ramble on a bit about something that had played on my mind for some time. Something that didn't even involve that person.

This I can say while no names or the exact situation will be posted. No need to go to war and all over something that may be unchangeable, or just can't be changed.
However you could easily put put 2and2 together. Prayers work wonders. Separation works wonders. As does a change of scenery. All of these and more are at work in changes I hope to see in various situations around me. I am and will be a friend. My request last night was that others be the same. It wasn't always exactly only like that in my case.

I do have heart, and I have a heart. My request last night was that others be the same. So I will continue my encouragement, hoping, and heartfelt prayer for healing. I would ask and hope those that might have got wind of my message are capable, and willing to join me in at least that much. They, like myself just may need to offer up some prayers for themselves. I honestly believe, that like myself they may find much worthwhile in the act of prayer.
Lettin go

United States

#2 May 27, 2013
I feel for you. As I myself have fought with many issues lately, on love and many other things. Why would God let something in your heart if it was not at all what it seemed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! 7 min RoamingInsomniac 581
Search for........ 3 hr Walking Eagle 14
Huddle House 10 hr just me 7
tara clement Fri Tiffany G 17
lumber company? Thu saywhat 12
The one and only roaminginsomniac. Please add y... Thu RoamingInsomniac 9
Feeling Strange........ Thu My back hurts 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages