Posted in the Scottsville Forum

wreck

Frankfort, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2013
wondering who was in wreck on holland rd and what happened
pray

Lafayette, TN

#2 Sep 11, 2013
All I am going to stay is pray there is a man who lost his life.And a young woman fighting for hers.Everyone needs to pray for all involved.
Ummmm

Casey, IL

#3 Sep 11, 2013
pray wrote:
All I am going to stay is pray there is a man who lost his life.And a young woman fighting for hers.Everyone needs to pray for all involved.
aman
wreck

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2013
yes remember George Williams and Sara Fitzpatrick and family in your prayers.
Gallager

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Sep 11, 2013
2 fatalities now....
James Gordon Williams
Sara Fitzpatrick
sad

Portland, TN

#6 Sep 11, 2013
This is such a tragic and sad day. I pray for both families.
Lord be with the families of both victims. Wrap your arms around them and comfort them. Amen
hmmm

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Amen
Info

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Sep 11, 2013
ALLEN COUNTY, Ky.-- On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 7:00 A.M., Kentucky State Police responded to a two vehicle head-on collision around the 3000 block of KY 100 in Allen County.

According to troopers, Sara E. Fitzpatrick, 17, of Scottsville, was traveling west in her 2010 Ford Escape. Troopers say she crossed the centerline into the path of James G. Williams, 74, of Scottsville, whom was operating a 1997 Ford F-150, and hit the vehicle head-on.

KSP says Willams was pronounced dead on the scene by the Allen County Coroner's Office.

KSP says Fitzpatrick was transported to the Medical Center in Scottsville and later transported to the Medical Center in Bowling Green where she died from her injuries.

Troopers say Willams and Fitzpatrick were both wearing their seatbelts at the time of the collision.

The investigation is still ongoing.
Praying

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2013
Praying for the loved ones of the two people that lost their lives this morning.
WHO

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Sep 12, 2013
So sad. Just pray for the families.
Faith

Scottsville, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2013
Thanks for the info. So sad to hear of anyone loosing their life. I will be praying for both families and friends.
Info wrote:
ALLEN COUNTY, Ky.-- On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 7:00 A.M., Kentucky State Police responded to a two vehicle head-on collision around the 3000 block of KY 100 in Allen County.
According to troopers, Sara E. Fitzpatrick, 17, of Scottsville, was traveling west in her 2010 Ford Escape. Troopers say she crossed the centerline into the path of James G. Williams, 74, of Scottsville, whom was operating a 1997 Ford F-150, and hit the vehicle head-on.
KSP says Willams was pronounced dead on the scene by the Allen County Coroner's Office.
KSP says Fitzpatrick was transported to the Medical Center in Scottsville and later transported to the Medical Center in Bowling Green where she died from her injuries.
Troopers say Willams and Fitzpatrick were both wearing their seatbelts at the time of the collision.
The investigation is still ongoing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teen shot 1 hr turdferguson 3
Angie davis 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 52
Pastor having posts removed 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 6
News Harper's Catfish Restaurant in Scottsville, Ken... (Oct '09) 5 hr Marlene Tolle 47
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning! 6 hr Schmedley T Troll 22
Chucker Groves? Like him? Hate him? What do u k... 6 hr Schmedley T Troll 5
I wish Harper's offered sweet potatoes.. Fri Schmedley T Troll 9

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages