First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thank You all

Glasgow, KY

#22 Aug 10, 2012
I thank everyone involved that helped me find Amber. People were burning up her phone and all her friends thanks to all the posts. She is fine now. I'm not really concerned much about what exactly happened now. Just blissfully happy that she is ok and the only way I know that is because of all the posts from fellow citizens. Thanks again!
Beth Bruce
Sara Kingery

United States

#23 Jun 25, 2013
please help wrote:
we have been posting on facebook and everywhere and she actually called one of her sister's this morning. The sister she was living with was going to be back in Scottsville looking for her, but from my understanding she is safe, they talked to her(she says she feels safe). Thanks for following up, we were all really worried and wished she would have called someone, was very scared for her only knowing she was last seen getting into an older man's car. I will tell her sister's to check on here and have her contact you or give you info so you can get ahold of her. Thanks.
Y'all all got life F**kd up the wh*re was cheating with a 40 year old Mexican while my bro was passed out, got er ass whipped then ran away with a 60 year old n I got her SISTERS truck impounded a week b4 that. All y'all bit**es running your mouth need ta get the whole story b4 u go running your mouth on here. THANKS.
jen

United States

#24 Jun 25, 2013
Sara Kingery wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all all got life F**kd up the wh*re was cheating with a 40 year old Mexican while my bro was passed out, got er ass whipped then ran away with a 60 year old n I got her SISTERS truck impounded a week b4 that. All y'all bit**es running your mouth need ta get the whole story b4 u go running your mouth on here. THANKS.
Biotch please! Mind your own business for you get that mouth of yours busted! You ain't nuttin but a pill HO ! You and lee like to run that mouth but not back it up. Ain't nobody scarred of y'all redneck gansters!
yep

Fountain Run, KY

#25 Jul 11, 2013
He's trash and his sister is a Ho. He and his butt buddies have one coming. They need to quit selling pills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the girl I love 18 hr My back hurts 20
kevin porter (Dec '12) Thu RoamingInsomniac 9
Poll Allen County Wet Election Thu Paper Boy 24
Wet vote!!! Thu Paper Boy 148
home invasions Thu Neighbor 6
David Brummet & Jamie Wed RoamingInsomniac 38
Scottsville Music Thread (May '12) Jul 1 POSSUM 29
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE