First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need info

Scottsville, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2009
Who really knows why Lucas Stinson whipped him?
ACSHS Student

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2009
well personaly if ur gonna be racist then do it on the people who arent the same color as you and also lol is ya havent noticed he got jumped in BG by a bunch of black people cause he thought tht he could ya know be the one to REPRESENT the rebels of allen county well ummm im guesin tht he failed dramaticly at that and hes just a HATA lol and a dumb wanna be redneck!!!!!
carson

Scottsville, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2009
hes a black redneck wtf
Angel

Scottsville, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2009
I do not think they want to know a bunch of crap. Lee did not get jumped in bg it was here up by old Johnsons Lumber. Since he is black and white I guess he can be racist on either side. Nothing new for Vegas right? He had no say so over who his parents are so why hate on him. Isnt that the same as what you say he does. The truth would be nice if anyone knows it.
hillbilly deluxe 5

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Mar 14, 2009
lee did not jump any body... he is the one that got jumped!!!!!!
Angel

Scottsville, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2009
We know he got jumped. We just want to know why? No one will tell so we wonder if it was illegal?
hillbilly deluxe 5

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Mar 14, 2009
i think that no matter how u get jumped it still should be illegal. i mean if you got jumped wouldnt you want the people who did it to be in jail?
Angel

Summer Shade, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2009
I'm sorry I dont think I made myself clear. What I mean is we wonder if the reason he got jumped was over something illegal? These are kids about 15-16 years old and one of them is my nephew. So we just wonder why the fight to begin with.
baller090

Canton, OH

#10 Jul 25, 2010
i was there wen he got whooped n he didn get jumped one dude came n hit him den 2 mins later da other dude hit him duh but lee is a good person quit runnin ur mouth bout him ya dig
hillbilly deluxe 5

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jul 25, 2010
i wear my hat sideways...and people think im cool ! i put a sock in my pant's so the hotties think i have a big pecker ! my mom buys all my clothes at Good Will ! i have to take pill's to keep from pooing my pant's !
grow up

Scottsville, KY

#12 Jul 25, 2010
there's nothin wrong with he's he is awesome all yall racist retards outt here need to grow up!
wonderin

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Nov 29, 2011
hillbilly deluxe 5 wrote:
i wear my hat sideways...and people think im cool ! i put a sock in my pant's so the hotties think i have a big pecker ! my mom buys all my clothes at Good Will ! i have to take pill's to keep from pooing my pant's !

dude yur dumb really yur a geek loser

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#14 Nov 29, 2011
This is a nearly 3 year old topic.
Little late with this.
please help

Lafayette, TN

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Missing 19 year old female last seen with this guy. She may just be doing her own thing, but hasn't been seen in a week and he supposedly still has her automobile, which makes me believe that she is still with him. If anyone sees Amber, could you please have her contact one of her sisters. We are worried about her
Wonder

United States

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Description of the car and the girl would be helpful.
please help

Lafayette, TN

#17 Aug 9, 2012
its his gf, or was..have no clue what is going on. Her name is Amber Carver and its linked to his fb if you want to see what she looks like. Its a red truck and I am a friend of the family and have not seen it, just trying to help spread the word. His sister got caught driving it, pretty sure it was reported stolen. Heard it is in impound.Like I said, she could just be trying to have some alone time, but her sisters haven't heard from her and there are rumors flying around so just wanting her to get in touch with someone. this is his fb profile http://www.facebook.com/lee.kingery1
please help

Lafayette, TN

#18 Aug 9, 2012
This is all we really know, sounds like she is staying with someone, her family would just like to know if she is ok.

"He(Lee) threw her out of her own truck and left her there(I have no idea where there is). Cops took her to a hotel where she stayed for a couple nights on donations from a church. She left the hotel walking and ended up at some couples house. Stayed there a couple days and wandered off to find the guy(have no idea who this is). Came back with some older man who noone knows who he is and got her stuff saying she was gonna stay with him"
please help

Lafayette, TN

#19 Aug 9, 2012
finding out she is with a guy named "Chuck" as of Tuesday. If anyone hears from her, please tell her to contact her family.
I need a phone number

Burkesville, KY

#20 Aug 10, 2012
Need a phone number because I might have some info that the family might need to know and i don't want to put mine on here for certain reasons
please help

Lafayette, TN

#21 Aug 10, 2012
we have been posting on facebook and everywhere and she actually called one of her sister's this morning. The sister she was living with was going to be back in Scottsville looking for her, but from my understanding she is safe, they talked to her(she says she feels safe). Thanks for following up, we were all really worried and wished she would have called someone, was very scared for her only knowing she was last seen getting into an older man's car. I will tell her sister's to check on here and have her contact you or give you info so you can get ahold of her. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 min kk white 1,036
S'hmedley T Troll 2 hr FromKentucky 243
Brad Taylor 20 hr Sok2 23
Anyone know Thomas Tucker 21 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Eclipse Glasses ? Mon For real 7
ballpark Mon Horace 26
$2000 reward for location of trailer Mon tools 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages