What Do You Love???
Keep it Positive

Alliance, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2013
There is so much negativity on Topix. Let's start something positive! Seriously, tell something that you love about Scottsville and Allen County! Please, keep it positive! Everything in life does not have to be negative or for the purpose of bashing others. Let's celebrate the good that our community has to offer!!:0)
Keep it Positive

Alliance, OH

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I'll start! I love this small town and how people come together to help and to show love when someone is in need!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Feb 26, 2013
My kids. They live here.
Keep it Positive

Alliance, OH

#4 Feb 26, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
My kids. They live here.
Kids are great!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
I love music and books. They have both provided me an escape since childhood. I can curl up with a book and have adventures untold or play my piano and time stands still.
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I love the simplicity of living in a small town!:)
I love

Carthage, TN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
I love my family more than anything. I love looking into my daughter's eyes and seeing her love me back. I love that my husband has a great job and we have most of the things we need and some of the things we want. I also love my dog ;-)
RonBurgundy

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I love Veronica Corningstone!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#9 Feb 27, 2013
I love my pals on Scottsville Topix!!
Even if they box me up and try to mail me off to the Arctic for vacation.

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
I love music and books. They have both provided me an escape since childhood. I can curl up with a book and have adventures untold or play my piano and time stands still.
Oh yes, Miss E Font, I too love music and books and piano! Where I'm at it also seems like time is standing still. I like the peace and quiet, but it will soon be time to make some noise again. I just hope to bring out the good in me.
Tom Tee

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Feb 28, 2013
I love little baby ducks,
Old pick-up trucks,
Slow movin trains, and rain.

I love little country streams,
Sleep without dreams,
Sunday school in May, and hay.

And I love most you too (most of the folks here on topix).

Seriously though,

Scottsville is a friendly little town. If you are buying farm supplies or buiding materials, it's a much better place to do business than Franklin.

When I walk in a store here, they usually call me by my name, "Hey Tom T, how ya doing buddy? How can we help you today?"

I like that part about Scottsville. They should call it "The Friendly City".
Tom Tee

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Keep it Positive wrote:
There is so much negativity on Topix. Let's start something positive! Seriously, tell something that you love about Scottsville and Allen County! Please, keep it positive! Everything in life does not have to be negative or for the purpose of bashing others. Let's celebrate the good that our community has to offer!!:0)
You are to be commended for trying to start a topic involving something besides gossip and name calling. Scottsville is a better town than that ! Good luck.
Thanks

Greenville, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2013
I have to agree I love this town love this friendly little city. although they're still the crooked politicians the snobby jerks, and all the rest it'll be no different than what you will find any other town. there's always usually a bad tater in every bag. but let's keep the taters and throw out the bad.
you said it

Greenville, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
I love the fact that we have a lot of different churches no matter what denomination. I will take a bunch of churches over a bunch of Islamic mosque any day.
redneck rehab
#15 Feb 28, 2013
i totally loves reeses peanut butter cups
Bridge burner

United States

#16 Mar 2, 2013
I love the fact that I ain't there no mo Jk

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 3, 2013
I love Kelly Shrum
Love

New Haven, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2013
I love someone who is gone... Never to feel his touch again is so sad.. Don't think I can find that love ever again..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ballpark 10 hr patsy 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr MAGA 1,035
jason byrn (Jan '13) 20 hr RoamingInsomniac 26
Tammy Stovall 23 hr Not his friend 9
S'hmedley T Troll Aug 14 Just sayin 241
Adam Hoffman Aug 14 Schmedley T Troll 9
Does Anybody Know About Brandy Wallace? (Oct '11) Aug 14 Crummy 26

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages