First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Lafayette, TN

#1 Jul 16, 2010
what does everyone think of the family video in town?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Jul 16, 2010
I don't rent movies. I either buy them, or watch them on Tv later.
Hot_Tub_Time_Tra veler

Springfield, IL

#3 Jul 19, 2010
Unlike "Roaming", I cannot afford to buy all the movies I want to watch, and I am impatient and don't like to wait for TV.

I've been happy with Family Video so far. I signed up for an account the weekend they opened and they gave me a bunch of coupons for free stuff, and I got half-off movie rentals for a while. Not sure if that was just for the grand opening or if all new members get it. They have great prices and their selection is huge.

Hope this helps.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#4 Jul 19, 2010
I much prefer waiting. I don't buy that often. I buy stuff that's on sale. I Use to rent movies, in the 1990's but now I just prefer to wait.
I'm sure Family Video is fine. If they aren't I mean, you don't have another choice anymore. Sooo....

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 19, 2010
Family Video's are okay. Let's just hope Martha Jo's Family X video don't get mixed up in the selection by mistake. Hehehehe. Comedy and horror all in one.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 Jul 19, 2010
Eww!
why not

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 19, 2010
why not download them for free off the internet...or stream them
Box of Rain

Scottsville, KY

#8 Jul 19, 2010
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Family Video's are okay. Let's just hope Martha Jo's Family X video don't get mixed up in the selection by mistake. Hehehehe. Comedy and horror all in one.
Wonder if that one is half price or free!!! lmao :)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Jul 21, 2010
Box of Rain wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if that one is half price or free!!! lmao :)
They will probably pay whoever finds it not to return it. LOL.
opinion

Scottsville, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2010
why not wrote:
why not download them for free off the internet...or stream them
Where do you download from the internet?
Stanley

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jul 21, 2010
If you like kiddie movies and other movies most have seen a billion times then thats the store for you but other then that i didnt care for it.
Jess

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jul 21, 2010
I use netflix, I think there is a great selection there, and so many movies that are on demand for any genre you would like. No there aren't new releases there, you have to put those in your queue but if you aren't a huge tv buff, its the way to go!
Box of Rain

Scottsville, KY

#13 Jul 21, 2010
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
They will probably pay whoever finds it not to return it. LOL.
If I find it I will pay them to take it back, some movies for sure dont need to be in HD rofl :)
Vincent Chase

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Jul 21, 2010
They seem to be a great company. They are mainly into real estate, they put in video stores on the the properties they purchase. If the video store isin't producing they gut it and put in a tanning bed or another business. They employees seem to be very helpful and they will work with you on late fees. Solid family owned company.
Jamey Mitchell

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Jul 22, 2010
My niece has got me into movies.We only buy used movies at Family Video, they honor there word and have great prices.I dont have a account with them, so iknow nothing about that part.But on buying movies to add to our collection, there great at keeping there word.The new Alice in wonderland is one of the best movies out, i think. Also if anybody goes there and if they have a copy of The Runways, please let me know Thanks. Jamey Mitchell

“Going back to College ”

Since: Jun 10

Scottsville

#16 Jul 22, 2010
Jamey Mitchell wrote:
My niece has got me into movies.We only buy used movies at Family Video, they honor there word and have great prices.I dont have a account with them, so iknow nothing about that part.But on buying movies to add to our collection, there great at keeping there word.The new Alice in wonderland is one of the best movies out, i think. Also if anybody goes there and if they have a copy of The Runways, please let me know Thanks. Jamey Mitchell
I actually think I have A copy of it I will sell for 5
why not

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Jul 25, 2010
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you download from the internet?
google torrents and download a bit torrent downloader
Jamey Mitchell

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Jul 25, 2010
I want the orignal movie in the box, Joan Jett is one of my personal favorite singer and actors, So her story with The Runways, I think its time for Cyndia Lauper to tell her story. Somebody had to open the doors to be yourself.If you dont like Mrs. Cyndia, be nice, She is a UNSUAL LADY with a good heart.Pumpkin,girl you were there this Friday night. Did the Joan Jett or Cyndia Lauper story hurt anybody. To me , it brough back good memories. Jamey Mitchell

“Going back to College ”

Since: Jun 10

Scottsville

#19 Jul 25, 2010
Jamey Mitchell wrote:
I want the orignal movie in the box, Joan Jett is one of my personal favorite singer and actors, So her story with The Runways, I think its time for Cyndia Lauper to tell her story. Somebody had to open the doors to be yourself.If you dont like Mrs. Cyndia, be nice, She is a UNSUAL LADY with a good heart.Pumpkin,girl you were there this Friday night. Did the Joan Jett or Cyndia Lauper story hurt anybody. To me , it brough back good memories. Jamey Mitchell
Try ebay,they have it worth the money
Jamey Mitchell

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Jul 25, 2010
I called Family Video and they said in a few weeks they would have a copy for sale. Thanks Jamey Mitchell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 16 min RoamingInsomniac 545
Is she sick? 3 hr locustgangsta 37
Vote for sherif 4 hr Frustrated 34
Teen drivers 7 hr Over it 26
trents busted knuckle garage 10 hr Ann 8
Who do you not want to fight from Scottsville 13 hr Toe Joe 5
box town trash (Mar '12) 22 hr Really 34

Scottsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages