Sara Felts newborn baby
Anoymous

Scottsville, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Does anyone know how Sara Felts new baby is doing? I heard she was born last friday.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 8, 2011
Witchdoctor make good mojo for new baby
no mudpuppies wanted for this mojo

Bones never lie

“Put a little south in ur mouth”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 8, 2011
She is doing awesome! Perfectly healthy little thing with ahead full of hair. New babies are just soo precious!

“Put a little south in ur mouth”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 8, 2011
a head* sorry!
congrats

Lafayette, TN

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Congrats girl on the new baby didn't even know you was prego.
Sara Felts

Kansas City, MO

#6 Feb 12, 2013
My daughter is simply a gift from God
fyi

Lafayette, TN

#7 Feb 16, 2013
sara, my mother's maiden name is felt's.... I am wondering if we are related her brother's name is Herman, sister's Glenda, Shirley and Beverly?
facts

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Sara Felts is nothing but a shank ho. No man wants her for nothing but some head n azz. She better never touch my man again or she will pay dearly n so will he!!! Heard she takes advantage of ppl when she gets em stoned. Hate her!!!!!
Lynn

Lafayette, TN

#9 Feb 24, 2013
facts wrote:
Sara Felts is nothing but a shank ho. No man wants her for nothing but some head n azz. She better never touch my man again or she will pay dearly n so will he!!! Heard she takes advantage of ppl when she gets em stoned. Hate her!!!!!
If no man wants her, then why is yours with her??? The funny thing about talking trash on topics is you have nothing better to do with your time! Maybe you should get off the pc and satisfy your man so he wouldn't have the reason to cheat! Just saying!
As far far as Sara, she's a girl whose misguided and needs compassion and understanding. She's been through hell and before you go throwing stones and talking trash, honey you need to look at your own back door! Hate is a strong word and to me you sound like a jealous biatch!
Well

Carthage, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2013
It's her own fault she has been through hell and back. If she is still doing drugs those kids will be taken away again. Let's just hope she isnt.
facts

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
If no man wants her, then why is yours with her??? The funny thing about talking trash on topics is you have nothing better to do with your time! Maybe you should get off the pc and satisfy your man so he wouldn't have the reason to cheat! Just saying!
As far far as Sara, she's a girl whose misguided and needs compassion and understanding. She's been through hell and before you go throwing stones and talking trash, honey you need to look at your own back door! Hate is a strong word and to me you sound like a jealous biatch!
Honey, there is no hating from me. So get your facts straight. Yea, my old man wanted 1 thing I wouldn't give him. Drugs!!!! That's all the she is good for!!! She is a useless dope whore. Sorry mother. White trash. And the list goes on and on!!!! For u taking up for her, who took up for those poor innocent kids when she left them where they was cooking dope??? Thank God the state stepped in and took them away. We all choose our own fate. She chose hers. Too bad those babies couldn't make their own choices. And who wants to be jealous, once again, of her??? I am perfectly fine with being a mother!! By the way, is happily drug free. Yes, that is my choice!!! Just like I chose to leave the druggies behind. Maybe she should do the same, but she is weak and needs to feel wanted. A follower. So biatch, maybe u should take her in....that is if she won't try and screw your man too. Lol.
unfortunately

Carthage, TN

#12 Mar 6, 2013
I was told she unfortunately got her children back, but it's only a matter of time before they are taken away again. I feel so bad for them.
facts

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
unfortunately wrote:
I was told she unfortunately got her children back, but it's only a matter of time before they are taken away again. I feel so bad for them.
Those poor babies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies 1 hr Danny p 2
Words of wisdom for the day. 1 hr The fake 10
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,278
Daniel Soules sleeping with Marfu girl? 10 hr Marcus 5
Can you junk a vehicle without the title? (Aug '10) 12 hr Ginnyklink 24
Where's ociffer litle johns been hiding lately? (Aug '12) 15 hr Amused 24
4 wheeler for sale $450 Sun Bargin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages