Anyone no anything about her ?
Holy Moses

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Aug 22, 2011
Goofy as a pet coon.
Mr winky

Woodburn, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2011
I heard she is a stalker, who stalks people while they are at home. I was just wondering if she stalks people to make up lies about the person she stalks or what.
Phoniex

Woodburn, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2011
Isn't she that crazy cult worshiping girl that used to be married to Darrel,Jamie and Billy ?
HAHAHA

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2011
crazy cult worshiping girl? wow. sad.
Homer

Woodburn, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2011
I thought i was going to hear something positive about her but i guess i was right in thinking that she is some kind of a possesed crazy loon .
longjohns

Woodburn, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2011
Yeah a crazy cult worshiper. L.O.L! The one who believes if you don't wade through the kiddy pool and cross over the walking Kane then you would go to hell.
John Liggensworth

Woodburn, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2011
Isn't she the woman that's been seeing Dustin Ford ?
eric cartman

Woodburn, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2011
she was.
butters

Woodburn, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2011
is she the same one who is a cult worshipper, and has 4 girls who are constintly upto something and used to be a prositute?
eric cartman

Woodburn, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2011
yes butters thats also true, she's the reason that false bullcrap got started about billy
ABC

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2011
This is all BS!!!! Y'all must NOT know Tammy! She is a great Loving Christian lady so if you all have a problem with her maybe u need to pray about it! And as for a cult worshiper that's crazy she worships the ONE AND ONLY GOD!!!
Jamie

Woodburn, KY

#13 Nov 28, 2011
I was married to this crazy b*tch . Everything that has been said about her is true plus a lot of other stuff .
eric cartman

Woodburn, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2011
ABC thats not true. she is a cult worshipper, im sure if God was real or not he didnt wear leather jackets or drive motorcycles. that is what her church is worshipping a God who wear leather and drove motorcycles. no wonder they call that church the crazy christians because that is crazy
ABC

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2011
LMAO!!!!! To Funny..... One question, How do you know what GOD wear's???? I don't think the bible says anything bout God NOT wearing Leather and motorcycles!!!! HATERS!!!!
concerned

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Dec 3, 2011
eric cartman wrote:
ABC thats not true. she is a cult worshipper, im sure if God was real or not he didnt wear leather jackets or drive motorcycles. that is what her church is worshipping a God who wear leather and drove motorcycles. no wonder they call that church the crazy christians because that is crazy
I am not trying to be mean, and you are free to believe whatever you want, I would like to tell you that God loves you.
But if you read the Bible you will find that God appears in all sorts of ways. You can't limit God, He will talk, out of a burning bush,and out of the mouth of a donkey.
Jesus walked in a robe and sandles, He had long hair,and He probably wasn't clean all the time. I don't think it would be too hard for God to talk and use people that wore, leather and rode
bikes, or wore bib overalls or jeans, or a 3 piece suit.
God looks at the heart, He sees the inside.
Just wanted to give you something to think about. Sometime we think of God and Jesus in certain ways, so did the Jews they expected a Warrior King,what they got was a Sacrificial Lamb,and they didn't accept Him. Because of what they expected.
Jesus died for all, and all can worship Him. We would be in a sad state if we all had to be a certain way for Jesus to save us. We are different for a reason. God Bless You

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#17 Dec 3, 2011
Look at the names on here, they are ALL the same person...Concerned. Look it over.
concerned

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Dec 3, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Look at the names on here, they are ALL the same person...Concerned. Look it over.
I'm sorry, Roaminginsomniac: I don't usually post on here, just started looking at Topix, I don't know what you are talking about,I don't know how to tell that they are the same.
I thought I was answering a post that bothered me. I not too good on computers anyways.
thank you for the info.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 3, 2011
Rev. Father Farter of The First Church of Discount Sin is pleased to announce the official Spring Jesus Sandal contract for 2012 has been awarded to Nike. Amen ah.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#20 Dec 3, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Roaminginsomniac: I don't usually post on here, just started looking at Topix, I don't know what you are talking about,I don't know how to tell that they are the same.
I thought I was answering a post that bothered me. I not too good on computers anyways.
thank you for the info.
All the names that have "Hardinsburg" under the name are the same person. They want people to think it's a bunch of people talking here, when it's not.
It is bothersome when people talk to themselves to look good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Dollies 4 hr Georgia on my mind 10
andrew jackson house (Oct '09) Sat Schmedley T Troll 111
Eclipse Glasses ? Fri Schmedley T Troll 10
Sup Fri Schmedley T Troll 14
Wet vote!!! (Jun '15) Fri FourO 186
Scottsvegas memories of childhood (Apr '09) Oct 17 Nightowl39 111

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages