republicans cause gov shutdown (BABYS)
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dem

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#62 Oct 16, 2013
tinponyrider wrote:
Say What? I think that he calls it an "Executive Order". And what do you think about CNN, MNBC, ABC and even the Democrats favoriate FOX News, C-Span and you say that they are owned by Republicans?
Dang Dem, still you don't/won't address any questions concerning the situation that PD presented. You and others like you only want to point a finger and use the blame game. And you claim the the republicans are whining, it seems to me the other way around.
Only stating facts that are on the record. No executive order that's how you two turn things around. What else are you going to blame on the Democrats. Lets see the Civil War no that was the republicans, the great depression no that was the republicans, Watergate no that was the republicans, Iran-Contra affair no that was the republicans. Kennedy tried to clean up Ike's mess in Vietnam and look what it got him. Obama is still trying to clean up W's mess in the middle east. I guess you blame the Democrats for all that right. You guys are just hard core republicans following your party blindly to the end.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#63 Oct 16, 2013
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Only stating facts that are on the record. No executive order that's how you two turn things around. What else are you going to blame on the Democrats. Lets see the Civil War no that was the republicans, the great depression no that was the republicans, Watergate no that was the republicans, Iran-Contra affair no that was the republicans. Kennedy tried to clean up Ike's mess in Vietnam and look what it got him. Obama is still trying to clean up W's mess in the middle east. I guess you blame the Democrats for all that right. You guys are just hard core republicans following your party blindly to the end.
Back at the blame game again today I see. Continue to live in the past there Dem. Sounds like the rulers in Washington are close to a deal that will kick the can down the road until January. The Democrats will claim a victory and the country will continue to suffer under their leadership.

People are not working. More and more people cant feed themselves. Taxes are going up. Russia has more influence in the world than they have had in decades. Terrorist are finding safe haven in more and more countries. Countries which have been stable for years are now on fire. All these are due to the lack of leaders. But hey everyone will get health insurance, if they can get the website to work.

But don't worry about any of that. Just be happy that it appears that the Democrats will be able to borrow and spend to their hearts content.

I will ask again. Do you not see anything wrong with the path we are on?
Dem

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#64 Oct 16, 2013
The republicans have had to give in to the publics demands to stop their bad behavior and let the government work. They just don't care as much about people that can't give big money to their campaigns. Facts are Facts !

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#65 Oct 16, 2013
Dem wrote:
The republicans have had to give in to the publics demands to stop their bad behavior and let the government work. They just don't care as much about people that can't give big money to their campaigns. Facts are Facts !
The fact is no Democrat is willing to address the issues that have put us in the situation that we are in. Your opinion is irrelevant because you have no ideas to fix the problem. You only want to lay blame. You want to present facts as MSNBC tell them to you. I'm still waiting for you to give an answer to yesterdays question. I fear that I will be waiting a long time. How much debt is enough in your eyes there Dem?
Dem

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#66 Oct 16, 2013
patriot will be waiting a long time because he will always thing he has the correct answer to everything. He thinks he can cure all the problems. I think he should go to Washington and help his buddies. I think his name is Joe.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#67 Oct 16, 2013
Dem wrote:
patriot will be waiting a long time because he will always thing he has the correct answer to everything. He thinks he can cure all the problems. I think he should go to Washington and help his buddies. I think his name is Joe.
I know not of this Joe that you speak. I couldn't go to Washington becasuse I don't know enough rich Republican business owners who would fund my campain for promised votes after the election I also have no handouts to offer for sponges. Hard for an honest man with new ideas to get elected.

I didn't ask you to have all the answers, just one idea that doesn't blame someone else. It shouldn't be hard. Here I'll even get it started for you and you can just reply to this post so it wont be too hard for you. Just think of me as the Federal government and you be the democrat. I'm here to do most of the work for you and make life as easy as possible.
Here we go.

I think we could change the course that the country is on when it comes to the debt by doing........
Dem

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#68 Oct 16, 2013
The Senate just passed a bipartisan bill to stop the government shutdown. Its now time for the House to do the right thing.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#69 Oct 16, 2013
Dem wrote:
The Senate just passed a bipartisan bill to stop the government shutdown. Its now time for the House to do the right thing.
I hope they get it passed in the House so the government can get back open and the vets can be honored the way they should have been all along.

But let's be clear. In your mind the right thing to do is to open up the government, raise the nations credit limit to an unlimited amount of borrowing, fully fund Obamacare, and stop all sequester cuts, all while raising taxes on the middle class to pay for it?

Come on Dem. I know you have it in ya. You may go down in history as the first Democrat to ever come up with a good idea. I bet they will write a book about you. They will call it, "Getting the Babies out of the way and letting the real men drive" or "The path to prosperity as shown by Dem. of Scottsville".

Maybe you and Obama can be guests on Oprah together.
Dem

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#70 Oct 16, 2013
I have had so much fun driving him nuts. Its went on for months. Got you SUCKER!!!

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#71 Oct 16, 2013
Dem wrote:
I have had so much fun driving him nuts. Its went on for months. Got you SUCKER!!!
I haveen't voted reppublican or democrat in the last two elections. I only cast my vote for whoever I think is best suited for the job, whether they be democrat republican, independent, straddlepole, black or white.

The vote tonight only prolonged the same problems that we already had.

And if you seem to think that you are so knowledgeable about this situation, why is it that you only want to blame others, and not give a reasonable explanition of how to solve the problems. If you cannot reply, one would ass u me that you don't have a clue either, only playing a blame game. So everyone would see you as the SUCKER, sucker! Hehehheeee.
Dem

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#72 Oct 17, 2013
You know tpr I don't care about politics. I just got to seeing you and pd trying to tell who ever this this guy Dem is how things was several months ago and decided to have some fun. When I started using his name I guess he left or started watching us go back and forth. I think all the politicians need to be sent home. I don't have a clue what to do to fix anything and neither do you guys. Its just been so much fun watching the both of you talking like you know how to run the government. Thanks Dem for lending your name. And for the two of you know it all suckers you have been BURNED. If you wish I will still keep you going. I just can't believe you have ranted for so long. You must drive your families and everyone around you crazy. Its been fun for me I will see you again under another name. BURNED, BURNED, BURNED !!!

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#73 Oct 17, 2013
Dem wrote:
You know tpr I don't care about politics. I just got to seeing you and pd trying to tell who ever this this guy Dem is how things was several months ago and decided to have some fun. When I started using his name I guess he left or started watching us go back and forth. I think all the politicians need to be sent home. I don't have a clue what to do to fix anything and neither do you guys. Its just been so much fun watching the both of you talking like you know how to run the government. Thanks Dem for lending your name. And for the two of you know it all suckers you have been BURNED. If you wish I will still keep you going. I just can't believe you have ranted for so long. You must drive your families and everyone around you crazy. Its been fun for me I will see you again under another name. BURNED, BURNED, BURNED !!!
We;; I for one do not know how to run the government other than I do know that its not got to survive very well the way it is heading down the road now. Too much government demanding too much from the people for their own gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
w-i-n-n-i-n-g ~ c-l-o-w-n ~ w-i-n-z 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25
Lonely Ladies 7 hr Single 3
donna cummings\knowles (Aug '14) Sun Shocked 24
neighbors Sun Marilyn 5
Where are all the good women Sun Mark Morrison 14
New Gutters Sun Gayla 1
Money Man Sat Fact 2

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages