First Prev
of 2
Next Last
think about it

United States

#21 Jun 26, 2013
Our Magistrate wrote:
It was that Roman Perry's idea until he finds out nobody likes it.
It will then become the states idea and Roman will say he has no control on what they do.
It is like those rumble bumps Jr denied knowing about and having fixed with taxpayer money.
Now that was a shady deal.
Ever body likes to kick ole Roman. Seems like no body hardly dont like him except for the --overwhelming majority-- of the voters in his district. Us [email protected] down here just keep voting him back into office by a wide margin -- no matter who runs against him. You'd almost think that he might be doing something right.
Anytime

United States

#22 Jun 27, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference between being mistaken and a liar. Kinda like the difference in being a jerk or an ass. Which are you?
I'm a ass to you, any more questions? I would be gald to answer to your face.
Correct

United States

#23 Jun 27, 2013
tinponyrider wrote:
I thought the road was still open to local traffic via the little side road, just saying.
The road was open the entire time, some people find any excuse to miss work.
Our Magistrate

United States

#24 Jun 27, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Ever body likes to kick ole Roman. Seems like no body hardly dont like him except for the --overwhelming majority-- of the voters in his district. Us [email protected] down here just keep voting him back into office by a wide margin -- no matter who runs against him. You'd almost think that he might be doing something right.
The voters who elect Perry just feel sorry for him. Good ol Perry needs the health insurance.
Just me

Horse Cave, KY

#25 Jun 27, 2013
YEP wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Aunt is a liar, the road was open to ALL residents that lived between 100 and the bridge. All you know is hearsay.
Look do not call my Aunt or me a liar, she would not have missed a day of work, neither would the lady who lived down the road from her. They could not get out , if you weren't there and know what you are talking about then just keep your opinions to yourself instead of calling someone a liar.
Patriot Dad

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Jun 27, 2013
Anytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a ass to you, any more questions? I would be gald to answer to your face.
No need for more questions. Glad to see that you agree with me. Honesty like this is very refreshing. Some people might get angry or defensive. Good to know that there are people out there who can be honest about who they are.
brian

Lafayette, TN

#27 Jun 27, 2013
That's not in his district it ends at the creek I believe
Our Magistrate

Chicago, IL

#28 Jun 27, 2013
brian wrote:
That's not in his district it ends at the creek I believe
Being out of Jr's district has never stopped him before.

If the people liked it - his picture would be on the front page of the CT taking credit for the road work.

Since the public doesn't like it - all the politicians will hide. Lol
think about it

United States

#29 Jun 28, 2013
Our Magistrate wrote:
<quoted text>
Being out of Jr's district has never stopped him before.
If the people liked it - his picture would be on the front page of the CT taking credit for the road work.
Since the public doesn't like it - all the politicians will hide. Lol
Seems as though you have a personal grudge against Roman.

Might you perchance be someone who ran against him and lost? Are you just a sore LOSER?
Sorry

Casey, IL

#30 Jun 28, 2013
tinponyrider wrote:
I thought the road was still open to local traffic via the little side road, just saying.
it was but all this bickering is just making me mad at myself for wasting my time reading this crap. But tinponyrider your right!
heyyyyyy

Lexington, KY

#31 Jun 28, 2013
Its not Perrys district.I do believe that area would be Tony Wolfe.
Our Magistrate

United States

#32 Jun 28, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems as though you have a personal grudge against Roman.
Might you perchance be someone who ran against him and lost? Are you just a sore LOSER?
I have no personal grudge against Jr.

He is actually kinda cool.

Jr is just a typical politician who will stick his face in the front of any camera he thinks can get him a few votes.

You go Perry. I hope you win again in 2014 since you have all of those mennonite voting for you ...lol
brian

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 20, 2013
Only in Allen co would they turn a straight road to a s curve
Marke Twane

Warrenton, VA

#35 Jul 21, 2013
brian wrote:
Only in Allen co would they turn a straight road to a s curve
The way it is now, it is a little harder to just come barreling out onto hwy 100 without stopping and looking for oncoming traffic.

I don't especially like it either, but sometimes you've gotta kick people in the nuts to get them to read and obey the stop signs.
brian

Chicago, IL

#36 Jul 22, 2013
I think we all are guilty of that sometimes what really don't like is turning off 100 on to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,373
Allen County Sheriffs Department 3 hr Brett 19
Abulance service 4 hr Single Man 12
Pokemon gyms 5 hr Ms Mama Smiley 7
Who got life lighted on Sunday 14 hr Jcm97 1
Destiny Miller (Nov '15) 23 hr Justice 2
Kayla Houchens Fri Jbm 19

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages