Una Farter Topix Bully/Dictator
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#519 Aug 23, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>It IS a fun topic, isn't it? LMAO!!!
Yes, Roam! They had to dig deep to get this one! LOL!LOL!
Imposter

Antioch, TN

#520 Aug 23, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I want the fat, nasty library slob to stay out of my footsteps. She'll sink!
Describing yourself I see. Doubt you ever spent much time in a library your vocabulary is so limited. SOS thread after thread. I won't be sinking to your low level edith. It smells in here with the very avatar of you and your una pigs you wallow with. Keep trying though, if it makes you feel better about yourself and your pathetic loser life. Most people have better things to do with their REAL life than stalk and troll topix like you losers do. I don't have the time or desire to read all the crap people started on you and your crew for the last few years. I have read enough in the last few months to know you lowlifes have nobody but your poo crew because the general population of Scottsville despises you and your worthless comments. But keep trying Lucille, you are a legend in your own mind. hehehehe
Imposter

Antioch, TN

#521 Aug 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I dug it up, idiot. There is plenty of life in my butt, you should know the way you keep your nose stuck up it. Yes, get off of your stupid arse posting dumb schitt. I hear your mommy calling you for lunch. Your bowl of hot cat schitt is ready. Then you may go outside and play in the street.
Wasn't talking to you fruitcake. Your roamingidiot said it. Read and mind your own business for a comment or two asswipe. You must love that hot cat bowl from your childhood, you talk about it enough. Get some new material freak. You are a BORE, along with your roaming idiot and your tiny pink pony rider with his nose up your fart hole. You greasers must love the sewer plant, smells like home huh? hehehehe
Imposter

Antioch, TN

#522 Aug 23, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>That means that she/it has been reading everything that you two have posted for the last two years. Aww yes she/it is after your Gems of Wisdom, of the Great One. Yes she/it wants to follow in both of your foot steps.
Nothing you fruitcakes post is worth reading. What footsteps, do they every get their fatasses away from the computer to actually take steps. You are such a little wannabe tinyponyboy. STFU, no cares what you have to say either while kissing their fartholes. You will get there some day. Scooterboy
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#523 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you fruitcakes post is worth reading. What footsteps, do they every get their fatasses away from the computer to actually take steps. You are such a little wannabe tinyponyboy. STFU, no cares what you have to say either while kissing their fartholes. You will get there some day. Scooterboy
Apparently you like reading everything that Farterman and Roam writes, because you comment on every post, so that makes you a fruitcake. And did you say you wanted to lick my wreck-tim, fruitcake? LMFAO at your ignorant arse. So wreck-tim licker hang in there..Hehehehhee.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#524 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't talking to you fruitcake. Your roamingidiot said it. Read and mind your own business for a comment or two asswipe. You must love that hot cat bowl from your childhood, you talk about it enough. Get some new material freak. You are a BORE, along with your roaming idiot and your tiny pink pony rider with his nose up your fart hole. You greasers must love the sewer plant, smells like home huh? hehehehe
LMFAO at you, cause my nose for sure ain't up nobody's arse. And did you say something about you wanting to stick you nose up Farterman's fart hole? Are you fixated on Fart holes, AKA wreck-tims? Do you smell what the Farterman has got cooking, there wreck-tim licker?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#525 Aug 24, 2012
Yea its a pink Harley with purple pin stripes, haven't you seen it around town? Would you like to lick the tail pipes?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#526 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what am I suppose to wannabe ? Because I always be whatever I can be...LMFAO at your wannabe wreck-tim licker for real life instead of part time.....

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#527 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Describing yourself I see. Doubt you ever spent much time in a library your vocabulary is so limited. SOS thread after thread. I won't be sinking to your low level edith. It smells in here with the very avatar of you and your una pigs you wallow with. Keep trying though, if it makes you feel better about yourself and your pathetic loser life. Most people have better things to do with their REAL life than stalk and troll topix like you losers do. I don't have the time or desire to read all the crap people started on you and your crew for the last few years. I have read enough in the last few months to know you lowlifes have nobody but your poo crew because the general population of Scottsville despises you and your worthless comments. But keep trying Lucille, you are a legend in your own mind. hehehehe
I don't NEED to run up to the library and hide and use a fake name. I'm not scared. People like YOU stalk ME. I don't need to follow YOU around. You must be REALLY terrified of me, and everyone else here. What color are YOUR feathers? Go lay an egg, chicken. LMAO!! Keep on posting about me, show your TRUE colors. You show WHAT you are here. A lying, coward, hiding from me and everyone else. Keep on clucking, while I laugh at you. Pathetic!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#528 Aug 24, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I don't NEED to run up to the library and hide and use a fake name. I'm not scared. People like YOU stalk ME. I don't need to follow YOU around. You must be REALLY terrified of me, and everyone else here. What color are YOUR feathers? Go lay an egg, chicken. LMAO!! Keep on posting about me, show your TRUE colors. You show WHAT you are here. A lying, coward, hiding from me and everyone else. Keep on clucking, while I laugh at you. Pathetic!
That Impusster sure has put a lot of study into both of us. I glad to be such a point of interest. It's not good to base ones statements on Topix posts. They have already blown the Santa Claus flick out their arse. That wuss couldn't be melted and poured on either one of us. It's just another Dickweed standing in a puddle of Roundup. They come, they blab, they fall.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#529 Aug 24, 2012
The moron will be back once the library opens and they can get online. Most of the idiots here are people with no computer at home, and once they get on they post for about an hour and then leave til the next trip to town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's ociffer litle johns been hiding lately? (Aug '12) 3 min Johns Woman 21
another women missing in scottsville 17 min Hannah 7
Douglas roofing 21 min Gold 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr HOMEEE 644
Words of wisdom for the day. 11 hr Schmedley T Troll 4
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 12 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,269
Daniel Soules sleeping with Marfu girl? 12 hr Not Keith Patrick 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages