Norristown, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2009
What the hell happen to her? where did she go? What do you guys think about her
lol

Lafayette, TN

#2 Sep 7, 2009
Just Wonderin wrote:
What the hell happen to her? where did she go? What do you guys think about her
i heard she got hooked on pills really bad and moved away but to try and get clean but who knows..i would of like 2 of hit it tho! lol
stephanie

Albany, GA

#3 Sep 8, 2009
Jessica is my best friend and you are all crazy.. She is fine where she is.. Leave her alone and she is not on a bunch of drugs...get a life..
Just Wonderin

Norristown, PA

#4 Sep 9, 2009
lol i cant see her being hooked on pills she is such a good girl we became good friends when she came out here to philly for the summer..I was just wanting to know what you guys from her town was hearing/saying about her.. she was moving back up here but i haven't heard from her... so who told you she was hooked on pills?

Since: Sep 09

Norristown, PA

#5 Sep 9, 2009
Aww how special am i? thanks steph for stickin up for me.. and for those of you that dont know where i went or why i left i'll tell you.. i left to PA to stay with my dad to get the hell out of scottsville because i dont want to end up like the rest of you f**king losers...and everyone there is nothing but a bunch of back stabbing two faced b***hes except for my bff's steph and angel..And i dont know who told you i was hooked on pills bc i wasn't and i dont know who this "just wonderin" person is but i can tell you i didnt become good friends with anyone while i was up here last so i dont know who you're trying to kid and if you're trying to get dirt on me you might as well hang that shit up cuz that isnt going to happen... love ya bunches muah xoxoxo jessica

Norristown, PA

#6 Sep 9, 2009
aww thanks steph for sticking up for me but if you dont mind i think im going to take it from here...i got this i always do!! i dont know why i should have to explain my reasons to anybody but here it goes. i left to PA to stay with my dad why you ask because i didnt want to end up like up the rest of the damn losers that are there of course!!!!!!! except for my bff's steph and angel.. but anyways there isnt anything there but a bunch of back stabbing two faced bit(oops!)ches!!!!! and i dont know who this "just wonderin" person is but i know that i didnt become good friends with anyone while i was up here last so i dont know who you're trying to kid and if you're trying to get dirt on me well you might as well hang that shit up cuz its never going to happen.. and i want to know who told you "lol" i was hooked on pills but i wasnt. who are you anyway?... later love ya bunches!! muah!! xoxoxo jessica

Norristown, PA

#7 Sep 9, 2009
sorry had a jessica moment and dont know how i ended posted two of the same shit lol oops oh well love ya bunches!! muah!! xoxoxo jessica
bitch

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Sep 22, 2009
immastar wrote:
sorry had a jessica moment and dont know how i ended posted two of the same shit lol oops oh well love ya bunches!! muah!! xoxoxo jessica
Hey jessica, u probley dont remember me, but me and my bf are good friends with Justin, and we miss the hell out of him, cause we moved from that fu**ed up town too. But do u know how to get a hold of him?

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 22, 2009
i know how to get a hold of him who is this?
Michael Vick

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 22, 2009
I want to thank you for moving to Phillie.I need all da support I can get from my fans.I know what I did was wrong dats why I am cutting down to 1 pitbull fight per year.Thanks again fo' da support girls.
lost notwantintobefou nd

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Oct 22, 2009
She played it smart and got the hell out of Ky don't be jealous and dissin ppl the only thing holding u here is u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for........ 20 min My back hurts 5
Last post win war. War begin now! 5 hr -Sprocket- 574
tara clement 12 hr Tiffany G 17
lumber company? 19 hr saywhat 12
The one and only roaminginsomniac. Please add y... 20 hr RoamingInsomniac 9
Feeling Strange........ 22 hr My back hurts 17
Huddle House Thu kitty 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages