Scottsville, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
i heard this does anybody know
info

Bethpage, TN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
nobody wrote:
i heard this does anybody know
First his name is Chad Guffey not Mcguffey. Secondly, he did pass away and I ask that everyone please be considerate of his family.
Amy

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Prayers to his family.
wondering

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
what did he pass away from?
Lisa

Morgantown, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
This is his ex wife and yes he did pass away this morning. He was sent off for an autopsy and the thoughts on it is a heart attack. His family is going through enough with the shock of it all so please DO NOT try to turn this into another bashing topic like happens on here. His arrangements are being made at Goad Funeral Home and anyone interested in paying respect can get information from their obituary line. Thank You
KnewHim

Lafayette, TN

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Chad was a good Guy. I'm sorry for yalls loss. Rest in peace Chad.
friend

Portland, TN

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Chad was a nice guy,really hate to hear it
Whitney

Scottsville, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
this is chads neice and thanks to everyone that is sending prayers. Chad was a really great person and i was very close to him. But his mom is going through a hard time because that was her son and her first born at that. But once again thanks to everyone thats been sending prayers.
Sad

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Prayers to his family. God Bless them and everyone who loved him.
brandy martin

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Yes he was a good guy he was a good friend of me and my fiance Judy chandler chad ya be miss love ya man gone but not forgotten o
brandy martin

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Its hard to believe ya are.gone man love ya i always thought of ya like a brother
little red

Canton, OH

#12 Nov 26, 2012
he was a good o boy an may god blessed his family
fat lady

Lafayette, TN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
What happened to him? Was it sudden or was he sick?
KnewHim

Lafayette, TN

#14 Nov 26, 2012
They said it was sudden.
A friend

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Anybody else mad because there was only 3 hrs to get up there to pay your respects? There was me and several others that would like to have went but couldnt get off work to go. Who has ever heard of only keeping somebody open for 3 HOURS??? Seems like whoever done that was in a real hurry to get it over with and that's just wrong....
Whitney Guffey

Bethpage, TN

#16 Dec 1, 2012
It was no disrespect out of his friends but his mom was having a bad time and she has bad health problems and heart problems and it was best for all of us. It hit us hard just like a lot of other people so we did what was best for the family. Its hard for my grandmother to pull herself together and go unlike a lot of others so we got it over in one day. sorry for anyone that couldnt pay their respects but i hope yall understand..
A friend

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Well I'm sorry too but there are other family members besides his mom that could have been there if she needed to go home. This was about Chad and paying our last respects to him. If it had been my child I think I could have put myself aside for one night and done whatever I could when it was the last thing I was ever going to be able to do for them. Sad how people only seem to think of themselves and whats best for them anymore
Ummm

Casey, IL

#18 Dec 3, 2012
A friend wrote:
Well I'm sorry too but there are other family members besides his mom that could have been there if she needed to go home. This was about Chad and paying our last respects to him. If it had been my child I think I could have put myself aside for one night and done whatever I could when it was the last thing I was ever going to be able to do for them. Sad how people only seem to think of themselves and whats best for them anymore
agreed, I know someone that lives there and chad's mother has NEVER been seen there.
Whitney

Scottsville, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Maybe but ya see you and those "other family members" you seem to be talking about aren't the ones paying for his family like my grandmother is so you should rlly just drop it hes gone its over and its not good to be like this. If you wanna pay your respects still go to Memorial Gardens grave site and pay them. People seem to think going to funerals is the last way to pay your respects but its not. Just cause you get seen when your at the funeral and people actually see you paying your respects doesnt exactly mean its the best way. A lot of people go just because they look for attention. im not saying that is you but im saying let him rest in peace and pay your respects one on one with him if your still wanting to.
Whitney

Scottsville, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2012
i meant they arent the one paying for his funeral.... sorry for the mis-spelling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 'Clown' Winz In Scottsville 4ever! 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3
does anyone know beth jessie aka beth carpenter... (Sep '09) 18 hr Slim Shady 15
Atlas Roofing: Mike Shrum is bad business!!!!!!... (Jan '13) 19 hr Schmedley T Troll 14
Where are all the good women Tue RoamingInsomniac 15
neighbors Tue Shocking 6
donna cummings\knowles (Aug '14) Dec 10 Shocked 24
New Gutters Dec 10 Gayla 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages