#41 Jun 20, 2014
Roaming is just mean and evil, Granny said it best

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#42 Jun 20, 2014
old timer wrote:
Roaming is just mean and evil, Granny said it best
If you deserve it, I can be really mean. Don't poke the bear with a stick unless you want to get bit.
Awsedr

Dry Ridge, KY

#43 Jun 20, 2014
Here's the thing, and I'm not trying to be mean about it. You have almost 20,000 comments on a forum that talks about petty gossip and the insignificant going-ons of a small rural town. More than half of those comments are inflammatory statements trying to get a rise out of other readers.

I don't think you're a retard or a loser like others on here believe. I also don't believe you're a crusader trying to make Topix more civilized like you seem to believe.

I think you're lonely, and in your loneliness you say things controversial. That's the quickest way to get someone to say something back over the internet and give you attention isn't it?

I hate it for you. That this is the only thing you seem to have control over in your life. But people out there care. You don't have to act like this for people to pay you attention. Put down the keyboard, fight the urge to reply with some generic post about how if people don't like it they don't have to read it. All in all, stop being a boring run of the mill internet troll.

Get a grip on your life and your priorities.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#44 Jun 20, 2014
Awsedr wrote:
Here's the thing, and I'm not trying to be mean about it. You have almost 20,000 comments on a forum that talks about petty gossip and the insignificant going-ons of a small rural town. More than half of those comments are inflammatory statements trying to get a rise out of other readers.
I don't think you're a retard or a loser like others on here believe. I also don't believe you're a crusader trying to make Topix more civilized like you seem to believe.
I think you're lonely, and in your loneliness you say things controversial. That's the quickest way to get someone to say something back over the internet and give you attention isn't it?
I hate it for you. That this is the only thing you seem to have control over in your life. But people out there care. You don't have to act like this for people to pay you attention. Put down the keyboard, fight the urge to reply with some generic post about how if people don't like it they don't have to read it. All in all, stop being a boring run of the mill internet troll.
It's a lucky thing you don't know me at all.
I'm not lonely.
I defend and avert attention here. If you read my posts, you will notice if I start on a post there IS a reason. I stop them from degrading someone else.
I've been on this site for YEARS.
Since you don't know me, or why I post anything, you shouldn't make comments about me. Maybe if YOU got I. Here and tried stopping some of these idiots, I would have less to do. Worry less about me, and more about yourself, and stop judging someone that you don't even know.
Schmedely the Troll

Decatur, GA

#45 Jun 20, 2014
Awsedr wrote:
Well she gave you something to do for a few minutes. Not only that you come across as lonely cause you are always telling other people what to do. Esprcially when it's apparently none a yer beeswax...Just trollin

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#46 Jun 20, 2014
Schmedely the Troll wrote:
<quoted text> Well she gave you something to do for a few minutes. Not only that you come across as lonely cause you are always telling other people what to do. Esprcially when it's apparently none a yer beeswax...Just trollin
Evening trolly, how goes it??
Schmedely the Troll

Decatur, GA

#47 Jun 20, 2014
It goes good miss. And are you on top a the world?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#48 Jun 20, 2014
Yes I definitely am, trolly, thanks for asking!

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#49 Jun 20, 2014
Quiet day.
wow

United States

#50 Jun 24, 2014
You people are crazy. Would any of you say what you are saying to each others face? I bet not. Too many people hide behind screens bashing each other. Where's the love? You all need some love. I'm sending much love to you guys.

This is my first time on here. I heard about this site. You guys make sure it stays true to its reputation. &#55357;&#56840;

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#51 Jun 24, 2014
wow wrote:
You people are crazy. Would any of you say what you are saying to each others face? I bet not. Too many people hide behind screens bashing each other. Where's the love? You all need some love. I'm sending much love to you guys.
This is my first time on here. I heard about this site. You guys make sure it stays true to its reputation. &#55357;&#56840;
Actually, I would say anything to someone's face that I say here. Most others would not. They won't even post a name.
My advice to you is take your love and RUN, these people will just make you choke on it.
Yankee Doodle Dandy

Westmoreland, TN

#52 Jun 26, 2014
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Never going to happen, moron. You can be removed, but I can't and neither can Theodora. Get a life, and get lost.
Roaminginsomiac says, "Get a life and get lost."

Roaminginsomiac you have over 19,000 posts that are comments. You have been making comments for 6 years. That comes out to 3,166 comments a year. Better yet you Roamer, you make 8.675 or we will round up for you to 9 comments a day. SHEESH!

Talk about getting a life you Roamer!

GET A LIFE ROAMINGINSOMIAC! You live off everyone elses lives!

Smell that? I do! You smell like you just crapped yourself!
Blueminer

Atlanta, GA

#53 Jun 26, 2014
Yankee Doodle Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roaminginsomiac you have over 19,000 posts that are comments. You have been making comments for 6 years. That comes out to 3,166 comments a year. Better yet you Roamer, you make 8.675 or we will round up for you to 9 comments a day. SHEESH!
SOHOHOHO!!! You're not really a yankee doodle dandy. Do you feel better now that you freed your brain of all that poop? Funny how some folks come off with communistic
attitudes and statements like you did above.

Yankee Doodle would've stuck a feather in his hat and said this is America, endeavor in your hobbies and enjoy yourself. Especially if you're not hurting anyone else...Just my grumble opinion,

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#54 Jun 26, 2014
Yankee Doodle Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
All I hear is some loser whining because they can't post as much OR as well as I can. Ain't that just sad? You can't make 9 coherent comments in a lifetime. So sorry I can run circles around you, mental moron. Get you some edumacation. Lmfao
Blueminer

Atlanta, GA

#55 Jun 26, 2014
i was just sittin here reading over this thread. It kinda cracked me up. ..out loud

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#56 Jun 26, 2014
These things always just make me laugh.
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#57 Jun 27, 2014
Roaming Idiot and Blue Whinner make a lovely couple......HAHAHA

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#58 Jun 27, 2014
wow wrote:
What are you whining about? Get lost dipwad.
Blueminer

Atlanta, GA

#59 Jun 27, 2014
wow wrote:
There's no h in winner. Cracks me up when dummies call intellegent people idiots. Now I know you're a natural blonde.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any decent signal women in scottsville 34 min Looking 10
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning. 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 305
Chucker Groves 6 hr Bear_02 5
Job Fair and Dollar General (Jan '11) 12 hr Kevin beer 5
Republicans dropping out of office & not runnin... Tue Dem 10
The Core Mon Isittoolate 5
Where to get a scanner programed Jan 14 Niemand 2

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance