Theodora FARTINSKY and ROAMINGINSOMIAC

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Scottsville, KY

#1 May 17, 2014
Does any on know how to get these Retard's off the Topix site? they are Rude and Mean they are a disgrace to our town they have gone to far with there rude and nasty Reply's they need to get a life and quit butting there nose's in every one else's .

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 May 17, 2014
Never going to happen, moron. You can be removed, but I can't and neither can Theodora. Get a life, and get lost.
Uraloser

Bowling Green, KY

#3 May 17, 2014
You cant but everyone else can? Why dont you take your own advice and get a life! Stand up walk away from the computer and do something constructive with your life. Topix Troll! See if you can have me removed you ass sniffing loser!!!
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 17, 2014
They wont get removed for.tell you.losers the truth. Too bad that u losers dont like it. I dont think u.all should get a.life, i think u.should just learn to.shut up. You all have nothing good to.say either. The only ass sniffers here are thenones who.are posting anonymously about Theodora and Roaming. Chicken shits. My name is Barry Cartwright. I thnk Roaming and Theodora have every right to call u what you are: chickens, morons and losers.
juanita scott cchestnut

United States

#5 May 17, 2014
I like roams comment she's pretty smart roam keep up the good work

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 May 17, 2014
Well, thanks. Guess there's ONE person that doesn't like it. Concerned an uraloser is the same person, just changed names.
Fact

Westmoreland, TN

#7 May 17, 2014
Guess I'm the same person also? Idiot
Omg

Scottsville, KY

#8 May 17, 2014
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Never going to happen, moron. You can be removed, but I can't and neither can Theodora. Get a life, and get lost.
I remember when you dogged people bad for saying "get a life". Lol now your doing it, but I'm sure you will find a way to say it's alright for you to say it. Hypocrit

“shabang.com”

Since: Feb 13

I see you!!

#9 May 18, 2014
juanita scott cchestnut wrote:
I like roams comment she's pretty smart roam keep up the good work
I agree. There is wisdom in her words_{:

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#10 May 18, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>I remember when you dogged people bad for saying "get a life". Lol now your doing it, but I'm sure you will find a way to say it's alright for you to say it. Hypocrit
Some people, like you don't have a life. Get one, fool. You need it.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#11 May 18, 2014
Fact wrote:
Guess I'm the same person also? Idiot
Only idiot here is you. Get lost, stupid
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#12 May 18, 2014
I dont think its okay for anyone to be rude or nasty to others, or name calling either it shows a lack of character its childish and just mean if you want topix to be aclean fun forum then lead by example love you all have a blessed day
juanita scott cchestnut

United States

#13 May 18, 2014
People start the name calling roam just finishs it im glad she on here she takes up for a lot of people an if she wants to be on here 24/7 she can do it its her life an she takes care of herself

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#14 May 18, 2014
I do my best to stop it and then people start stupid posts like this about me. SMH
Jazlyn

Lafayette, TN

#15 May 18, 2014
juanita scott cchestnut wrote:
People start the name calling roam just finishs it im glad she on here she takes up for a lot of people an if she wants to be on here 24/7 she can do it its her life an she takes care of herself
I have seen roam on many occasions calling people names just because they gave an opinion that she didn't like, and they didn't call anyone a name! You say she has every right to be on here 24/7 if she wants? Then everyone who "wants to" can come on here and post whatever they want, about whoever they want. It's their life, remember? When roam tells people to "get a life" they have every right to tell her to do the same thing!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#16 May 18, 2014
Jazlyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen roam on many occasions calling people names just because they gave an opinion that she didn't like, and they didn't call anyone a name! You say she has every right to be on here 24/7 if she wants? Then everyone who "wants to" can come on here and post whatever they want, about whoever they want. It's their life, remember? When roam tells people to "get a life" they have every right to tell her to do the same thing!
I have a life and furthermore, I have never started a post about anyone here, just tried to stop them. I don't care who likes what I do. I won't stop. And since you don't know me, it's wise to just move along now. Maybe it's you and the original poster that needs that life you're talking about. Good luck finding one.

“shabang.com”

Since: Feb 13

I see you!!

#17 May 18, 2014
I keep getting these strange symbols above the things I post.
>
Am I supposed to recharge something?_{:

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#18 May 18, 2014
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
I keep getting these strange symbols above the things I post.
>
Am I supposed to recharge something?_{:
Why yes!! I think they want you to recharge so you can post more! That's it!!
Jazlyn

Lafayette, TN

#19 May 20, 2014
I didn't say you started a post on here. I said I have seen you call plenty of people names when they didn't call you, or anyone else, a name. About me moving along, if you can't handle the truth when someone says it then maybe you are the one who needs to move along. I am a grown adult, and unlike you, I act like an adult. My life doesn't revolve around topix and trying to put everyone down who doesn't kiss my feet, like your life seems to. I have children, a husband, and a job, and my life is devoted to them. It isn't anyone else's problem that you are miserable with your life, so please stop taking it out on everyone else around you.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#20 May 20, 2014
Jazlyn wrote:
I didn't say you started a post on here. I said I have seen you call plenty of people names when they didn't call you, or anyone else, a name. About me moving along, if you can't handle the truth when someone says it then maybe you are the one who needs to move along. I am a grown adult, and unlike you, I act like an adult. My life doesn't revolve around topix and trying to put everyone down who doesn't kiss my feet, like your life seems to. I have children, a husband, and a job, and my life is devoted to them. It isn't anyone else's problem that you are miserable with your life, so please stop taking it out on everyone else around you.
Since you don't know me, how would you think I am "miserable"?? That made you sound stupid. My life is none of your concern, but it's very good. Stop commenting on my life if you don't even know me. You posted about ME, that was so very adult of you. Bitch, please, get a life and move along. You proved your nothing but a fool. NEXT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Calvert!?!? 54 min RoamingInsomniac 4
smuckers (Aug '11) 3 hr boatman 21
griddles (Feb '12) 4 hr Kaci Wood 27
Lice at ACPC 5 hr sad 8
Big Blue!!! 7 hr studmuffin 23
Beware of Jaunita Chestnut 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Fri Zack 514
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web